GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha Forage and FHGr.

I have been searching too, but without the power lines connection. The water with a cement barrier (canal) is super long, and I was unsuccessful in finding a courtyard next to it. Lots of greenery. It was a lot like where's waldo. Everything started looking the same. But I will try again tomorrow, or tonight if I awake with insomnia again. =\

I hear you! It's eye-crossing. Thanks for trying.

GGE, were the fight-videos ever on U-Tube? I have only seen them on a FB account, but am not savvy with FB. If they are only on a FB page, or ally taken with a cell phone, would one also be able to find coordinates from it?

I truly do not understand much of these latest discussions re FB and videos and maps. Kind of lost in ability to give much feedback from here.

I dont know I"ve never seen them and nobody has contacted me privately in this regard, but facebook videos would be awesome as they almost certainly have some sort of logging for where the user was when they uploaded it as well as possibly retaining the original exif info or whatever it's called on videos (that's what its' called on photos AFAIK - like I said I have a degree in computer programming/web stuff but that was back in like 2000 and things do change quickly in technology)

Bringing forward my post from 4/18/2015 in case this line of investigation is still needed. I see people are still trying to identify the area. GPS coordinates embedded in the raw video would negate the need to sleuth this but I havent' had the opportunity to check on this because I got no feedback regarding this post of mine. Which is fine, probably you guys already looked into this. But just making sure the suggestion is out there in case you haven't.

Finding the location that way would sure beat our current approach of examining the needle for hints on where to look in the haystack. If, as the scarecrow said, I only had a brain!

Now, whilst I believe everything her family have said about her (the stories of her being such a bad driver make you love her even more!), I do always take what family sources say about drug and alcohol use with a pinch of salt, purely because how many times have we known someone Chelsea's age to be doing things their parents aren't aware of, even if they live in the same house? Not a slight at Chelsea at all, but honestly we just do not know as far as if she could've been under th eu fluency that night. From my experience in the hardcore scene, I've tended to find people either go from one end of the extremities as far as narcotic and alcohol use (straight edge, abstaining from everything) to another (partying heavy and a lot of the time). JMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've linked a new map (with old information) of key locations in the Chelsea case. Zoom on the Halloween Bash marker for more detail in that area.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zvYyF06zvqck.kaQX8kDx9-8w

Rosesfromangels, DMC, FindHG and I worked on it. I'm responsible for it's shortcomings. Please report errors and suggest additions or improvements.

The new map is distinct from the one FingHG posted a few days ago of Monster12's photos of the Flat Rock Easter search area:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zqVqpRZTz1yE.kB2n-O5SkXjU

Forager

Thank you very much, Forager. Hope you see straight again soon. This is amazing work.

I can't post photos, but here's a link with the picture of Chelsea in her costume at the Halloween bash. Can someone post separately? http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/04...eak-in-case-of-woman-missing-since-halloween/

FWIW: The only time my eyes have looked like that is when I've had drops to dilate my pupils for an eye exam.

BDE, I'm looking for a good quality version, learning how to download and enhance it, but in the mean time the pictures on here are may help.

http://findchelseabruck.com/

^Thanks, FindHG. There's a second photo of Chelsea there, similar pose, and her pupils definitely look dilated to me :eek:

^Thanks, FindHG. There's a second photo of Chelsea there, similar pose, and her pupils definitely look dilated to me :eek:

Yes, the impression is different than when she appears anywhere else, that I've seen. Brings to mind the PC which if IIRC, you transcribed, where LE state she had a pleasant sober conversation with a friend around the fire, who may have offered her a ride, soon before she was seen by the vendor to have walked away with the POI toward the parking lot.

Maybe Kilen went over some of the details of this previously, I'll check for it.

Attachments

• 63ACADDA-ECC7-46F9-BBD0-1FFF09AE834E.JPG
    63ACADDA-ECC7-46F9-BBD0-1FFF09AE834E.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 105
Perhaps it's a possibility that she took a substance or was drunk in order to give her a "boost" so to speak, to make her more confident and make it easier for her to become more social? Her family described her as shy so to be given eyewitness accounts of her "going Around talking to different groups of people" makes me wonder if perhaps that was the case?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www...che/textarticle_640/2014/10/31/chelsea_24.jpg

Doing a google of CB photos, there are several in her costume top, with just slight differences. Could it just be the lighting making her eyes look so different? I agree, they do appear dilated.

I wonder why she always has her head cocked to the side in all these pics.

Wouldn't her eyes be naturally dilated since this was an outdoor event?
I believe her family that she did not drink or drug. Everything reported on this young lady aligns with that.
There is, however, a strong possibility a Perp slipped something in her water/soda. In fact, his could account for her willingness to depart with a past, or newly acquired acquaintance vs. a trusted girlfriend. Perhaps she was disoriented and further subject to predators.

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www...che/textarticle_640/2014/10/31/chelsea_24.jpg

Doing a google of CB photos, there are several in her costume top, with just slight differences. Could it just be the lighting making her eyes look so different? I agree, they do appear dilated.

I wonder why she always has her head cocked to the side in all these pics.
I guess I just always chalked it up to it being Halloween and she was goofing around for the camera. It seemed to me in all the videos it was dark and that would cause her pupils to dilate and the flash caused the red eye.

Not saying she couldn't have been tipsy or drugged, but putting it in context of the event, I guess I never gave it too much thought. JMO

I guess I just always chalked it up to it being Halloween and she was goofing around for the camera. It seemed to me in all the videos it was dark and that would cause her pupils to dilate and the flash caused the red eye.

Not saying she couldn't have been tipsy or drugged, but putting it in context of the event, I guess I never gave it too much thought. JMO

Thanks. Until the recent discussion here, I had not even noticed her eyes possibly being dilated. They do look odd in these photos, though. Could be the lighting, the flash, or other reasons.

I tend to think that Chelsea looks kind of giddy and silly in photos of her in the Poison Ivy costume at the Halloween bash. I get kind of giddy and silly :crazy: when I've had too much to drink and know when it's time to stop. Doesn't happen often. Chelsea could have had a beer or two and was more relaxed than usual and, in light of the general gaiety of the evening, felt more at ease with herself and her surroundings. It's also possible that someone slipped something into Chelsea's coffee mug. I'm sure there was no shortage of drugs or alcohol at the huge outdoor event. I noticed the dilated pupils when I first saw the photos but mostly attributed it to bright stage lighting and/or flashes from cameras. :moo:

Wouldn't her eyes be naturally dilated since this was an outdoor event?
I believe her family that she did not drink or drug. Everything reported on this young lady aligns with that.
There is, however, a strong possibility a Perp slipped something in her water/soda. In fact, his could account for her willingness to depart with a past, or newly acquired acquaintance vs. a trusted girlfriend. Perhaps she was disoriented and further subject to predators.

I don't recall if the family said Chelsea never drank at all, or if it was possible she had an occasional drink. I have seen photos on her FB and that of others that appear to be a mixed drink --- could just be something like lemonade or juice in fancy glasses, I suppose. I don't have the feeling she would have gotten drunk or loopy deliberately, but if she was trying to "fit in" with a specific group, even one drink may have affected her more than it might a regular drinker. I just can't throw that possibility out entirely yet.

So, I have been back to studying all the great maps that Forager, FindHG, and others have been working so diligently on. I'm a map gal, I get the most theories and insights from looking at maps. We all have our thing. ; )
And I just had a bit of a wing ding, because I believe it was dmc who is fixated on the railroad tracks, and I've been fixated on the area directly across from the Carlton Glenn golf course, across from 275. I was drilling down on Foragers terrific map, and realized that Carleton Rockwood road splits off in two directions just before 275; and one direction (to the right) becomes that frontage road that I am so interested in. The frontage road goes past swampy bodies of water, swan creek, and *train tracks*. If I'm looking at the map correctly, the train tracks go right under 275. This frontage road is between Carleton Rockwood and Will Carleton. Both lead right to Flatrock. If you look at this from an aerial map, it's highly accessible, provides quick departure, and hiding grounds. If we have a person of interest tied to the golf course or if there are hunting grounds in that area, then I'd really have a wing ding.

Big caveat here is this is all amateur speculation based on aerial views. She could be anywhere, and I'm sure LE is well on that trail.

I tend to think that Chelsea looks kind of giddy and silly in photos of her in the Poison Ivy costume at the Halloween bash. I get kind of giddy and silly :crazy: when I've had too much to drink and know when it's time to stop. Doesn't happen often. Chelsea could have had a beer or two and was more relaxed than usual and, in light of the general gaiety of the evening, felt more at ease with herself and her surroundings. It's also possible that someone slipped something into Chelsea's coffee mug. I'm sure there was no shortage of drugs or alcohol at the huge outdoor event. I noticed the dilated pupils when I first saw the photos but mostly attributed it to bright stage lighting and/or flashes from cameras. :moo:

All very good points. I did notice when sleuthing around and finding other pics of her, that she does the goofy face thing for pics quite often. I'm not sure how to calibrate that against the now infamous poison ivy photo.

I don't recall if the family said Chelsea never drank at all, or if it was possible she had an occasional drink. I have seen photos on her FB and that of others that appear to be a mixed drink --- could just be something like lemonade or juice in fancy glasses, I suppose. I don't have the feeling she would have gotten drunk or loopy deliberately, but if she was trying to "fit in" with a specific group, even one drink may have affected her more than it might a regular drinker. I just can't throw that possibility out entirely yet.

In the quote from Kilen that I posted yesterday, Chelsea supposedly drank occasionally but not to excess. I've seen one group photo (maybe with band members) where Chelsea's holding a beer can.

She could have been doing her Poison Ivy pose and then a flash in the dark would do that to eyes possibly, I suggest going back to the original PC just to refresh on her state of mind and through Kilen's posts as well. I don't think I've learned anything about Chelsea that would convince me she would willingly put herself in harms way nor at risk willingly. The vendor saw her walk off, spoke to Chelsea and the POI, to no alarm to the vendor, toward the parking lot, according to her sister. If she was given something to subdue her it may have affected her after the vendor saw her. The time she ran into the post may have been a dry or failed run at the same result.

Monroe County Sheriff's Office Press Conference - Search for Chelsea Bruck
Monroe News
Nov 5, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics