GUILTY MI - Chelsea Bruck, 22, Frenchtown Twp, 26 Oct 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I'm aware of that, but sex trade is the primary trafficking industry in Michigan (metro-Detroit) and Toledo.

Is this real life? How can this be real life? I can't even believe it and its part of my life. I miss her so much, I lose it if I let myself think about her too much...Idk how life goes on...but somehow it continues too. Please continue to keep Chelsea Bruck in you prayers and keep your eyes and ears open. She is somewhere in this world. Could be your back yard...or down the road...or at the park you go for a run or walk your dog at...your job...or the mall...the restaurant you eat at...or the bar you drink at...she could be gone or she could be around the corner. We just don't know. So please please please continue to look around. And pray...and share....please...

https://www.facebook.com/findchelseabruck

Question for those of you who do Facebook: Are there details regarding the upcoming fundraiser in Utica next month? Southgate is too far but I could go to an event in Utica.

I saw this report on local WDIV (Channel 4) last week. I know that Chelsea's family believes that human trafficking is a possibility to explain Chelsea's disappearance (and the potential for her to still be alive), but Chelsea doesn't fit the typical prototype of the very young women (pre-teens) who are inducted into sex slavery. :moo:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/human-trafficking-in-michigan-survivors-tell-stories/32471224

Traffickers look for vulnurable people. This can be homeless teens, or women from other countries traveling alone looking for a better future, etc.
I am not sure if they would look for victims at parties like the one Chelsea attended. I think it is possible. Being injured, without transportation,
separated from her friends, she was vulnurable at that moment.

But I am not sure how this scenario would fit with the clothing that has been found (if it is indeed Chelsea's).

Traffickers look for vulnurable people. This can be homeless teens, or women from other countries traveling alone looking for a better future, etc.
I am not sure if they would look for victims at parties like the one Chelsea attended. I think it is possible. Being injured, without transportation,
separated from her friends, she was vulnurable at that moment.

But I am not sure how this scenario would fit with the clothing that has been found (if it is indeed Chelsea's).

It doesn't fit, and I don't consider human trafficking as a possibility in this case.

Re: The fire. Would all residential fires be investigated, i.e. for insurance claims? I wonder if there was a thorough investigation of the house fire mentioned earlier. Suppose the fire was deliberately set to get rid of evidence of a crime. Do all municipalities have resources to investigate suspicious house fires? Were the premises of that fire thoroughly searched, or was the incident simply regarded as accidental and didn't require serious investigation?

Re: The fire. Would all residential fires be investigated, i.e. for insurance claims? I wonder if there was a thorough investigation of the house fire mentioned earlier. Suppose the fire was deliberately set to get rid of evidence of a crime. Do all municipalities have resources to investigate suspicious house fires? Were the premises of that fire thoroughly searched, or was the incident simply regarded as accidental and didn't require serious investigation?

I found an event on a page for the house fire victims, HBs friends. It said they did not have insurance so they were holding a fundraiser for them back in January.... Wonder if locating a police report for either the fire or Heros confession would turn up anything ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members