GUILTY LA - David, 56, & Nicholas Pence, 25, murdered in their Metairie home, 22 April 2015

Wow, sounds like it was a random act...

Started out as a burglary, a woman was also involved in this..

My heart and prayers goes out to the family, especially Elizabeth

what a lousy bunch of reporters....no questions???? although he did do a great job of summarizing everything.......but i have a question....

he said they recovered the 4 shells and they match the shotgun...what about the 5th?.....something about a rifle shot? versus a buckshot? confused.....i don't know much about shotguns.....help.....

Dexter Allen and Haraquon Degruy were in the neighborhood committing vehicle burglaries. Saw son and friends in garage. Continued to break into cars in the neighborhood. Allen took a shotgun from the car they were driving -- one stolen from a woman at gunpoint earlier in the day. When friends left, son went inside and left door open. Allen went inside, committed the murder, stole things from the house, then went back to car and told Degruy he'd just shot someone, and they had to get out of there (per confession from Degruy).

Police caught up with them Friday afternoon in N.O. East. A chase ensued, and they were dumping stolen possessions out of the car. Eventually nabbed Degruy. Allen ran away, jumped off a bridge, and was later apprehended.

ETA: Seems like they lost the feed just as the Q&A started. Not sure if that was deliberate or not.

and why didn't they charge the third person with anything? :thinking: hmm...the one involved with the car thefts and telling them the story.....

eta.......nevermind......i've lost my mind :D

the two arrested are 17 and just turned 18.........no significant criminal histories......
'
he stated they are not sure if these two are the ones that took the car at gunpoint earlier, don't match the descriptions......

Where are the mugshots?
they didn't show them, only the shotgun matched to the four recovered shells.......i'll try and find them on a link....

eta.......not on any sites yet....will keep looking

the two arrested are 17 and just turned 18.........no significant criminal histories......
'
he stated they are not sure if these two are the ones that took the car at gunpoint earlier, don't match the descriptions......
Thanks. I was confused about that part.

CDiBSOEVIAE0PTm.jpg

from JPSO...........car stolen and then used during murders....
http://www.theneworleansadvocate.com/news/12210984-148/live-updates-jefferson-parish-sheriffs

CDiCD4DVEAAmS1t.jpg

arrested dexter allen 17 and haraquon degruy 18

oh my lord......what a tragedy.........just no good account ****s on the loose looking for trouble :furious:

what a heartbreaking life-changing event for this mother and sister to have to endure.......

kudos to the police department for their quick resolution to this case.....very impressed with how this was handled!!

:rose: david
:rose: nicholas
:rose: strength to those that love them

Well I was really wrong. I would have bet the farm that the victims knew the murderers since just walking into a house and killing 2 people seemed impossible. Thank goodness they were apprehended quickly but I cannot imagine what the families must be going through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285
Back