Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if your husband had just run off with another woman....your brother just got out of gaol.... Parents would be devastated if he went back in.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep thinking of the Victims, would they be questioning themselves or are they so totally sure. That would be so very hard, i know myself i have some very clear memory's of things that happened to me when i was age 4 i can tell you what happened and who it was.

I definitely think there is cause for doubt, however I will still reserve a judgement til all evidence is tendered. There is a long way to go in this but today has been very revealing. :rollercoaster:
Maybe if your husband had just run off with another woman....your brother just got out of gaol.... Parents would be devastated if he went back in.....

Agree was thinking the same thing and I felt terribly sorry for them.
Keep thinking of the Victims, would they be questioning themselves or are they so totally sure. That would be so very hard, i know myself i have some very clear memory's of things that happened to me when i was age 4 i can tell you what happened and who it was.

Does anyone know BS wedding date? What month of 1987?

Sorry if it's already posted somewhere.

Also if parole was revoked for jh on 29th jan, is there notice or would he have been taken back to jail immediately?

Hi there I have only commented a few times but have followed the thread from day dot. Just wanted to mention that these are two grown women who remember BILL raping them. I know we can't sleuth family members but to me they don't look like trouble makers and they look like they have enough on their plates. Maybe their uncle also raped them maybe he didn't. But he is where he needs to be. Bs is not. I think 28 years is a long time to wait to settle your mother's vendetta.

Hillsley seemed to have a certain modus operandi in how he assaulted his victims, basically anally raping them. I'm now wondering if the medical report of Spedding's alleged victims revealed the same horror?

Hi there I have only commented a few times but have followed the thread from day dot. Just wanted to mention that these are two grown women who remember BILL raping them. I know we can't sleuth family members but to me they don't look like trouble makers and they look like they have enough on their plates. Maybe their uncle also raped them maybe he didn't. But he is where he needs to be. Bs is not. I think 28 years is a long time to wait to settle your mother's vendetta.

Well said Tallex, I completely agree!!!

Well said and I agree.

Yes but folks, lets not forget why we are all here. He was placed at the scene of a child who has gone missing. And he had a history (innocent or guilty of that history, the allegations were made in 1987 not recently). So......unless we are going down the road of WT was abducted to cause all this information to come out and is actually safe and well somewhere (yeah I like that theory)....then we are still looking at a pretty amazing co-incidence or two here arent we?? He was falsely accused of the 1987 rapes and he just happened to be in the vicinity of a child going missing? Or he is guilty of one of those things and not the other?

Wow! I did not expect any of this at all. I'm starting to believe he might be innocent.

How so?

Today's news makes me more convinced of Spedding's guilt

Hillsley seemed to have a certain modus operandi in how he assaulted his victims, basically anally raping them. I'm now wondering if the medical report of Spedding's alleged victims revealed the same horror?

Pains me to even type it but weren't the alleged victims abused vaginally?

How so?

Today's news makes me more convinced of Spedding's guilt

Exactly. Completely agree. I hope the victims of 87 find some closure when the perp or perps are brought to justice but just because bs may not have touched those two doesn't automatically mean he hasn't touched William.

Except that they are not the ones who brought the allegations to light are they, it seems the mother of the children in BS and MS care did that, 2 1/2 years ago It was after WT went missing that the girls (women now) alerted police. I can't find the report now but it was in MSM
Well said Tallex, I completely agree!!!

Does anyone remember who Colin was talking about, ages ago, when he told the media to go looking for this other person, he's the man you want?

Exactly

In the course of obtaining victim statements police were made aware of further disturbing allegations of children being involved in witnessing or performing sex acts on each other, with another male adult present, or the giving of the victim by (Spedding) to another male adult associate for sexual purposes,” the police facts read.

Police allege that, since Spedding became aware they were making inquiries with him in relation to the disappearance of William Tyrrell —which he has denied involvement — he contacted people he knows in the hope of obtaining character references.

Spedding was charged after one of his own relatives tipped them off about the historical allegations of abuse.

The relative called police with the information and they were at Spedding’s home “within an hour,”

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

But she didn't press charges back then (the mother). If you were hell bent on framing your ex for raping your daughters why would you decide not to proceed? She would have made him pay back then. To me it seems like an "oh hell no!" Moment for the girls and/or their mother when they knew he was involved in the WT investor and they decided to not let him get away with it again.

WHOA!

10. He was released on parole on 19 December 1986. On 29 January 1987, following a report expressing grave concern about the respondent's inappropriate and potentially dangerous behaviour towards young girls, his parole was revoked and he was returned to prison to serve the remainder of his sentence. The respondent had been found in his place of employment on 21 January 1987 with a young girl locked in the toilet in the building. He was interviewed by the probation and parole officer. He stated that nothing had occurred and that everyone was over-reacting. He was interviewed the next day by a medical officer who was of the opinion that the respondent had some unresolved behavioural problems and that he was still focussing his sexual attention on girls of tender years, including his nieces with whom he had some regular contact at his parental home. He had been warned by his father not to take these children into a bedroom prior to the incident in the toilet.

11. While continuing his psychiatric outpatient treatment, he revealed to his doctor that he had taken clothing belonging to his niece which had been stored in a garage under his home unit block. He was later interviewed by the probation and parole officer and questioned about his intent. He stated "It is purely sexual, yes. I would probably have intercourse this time. I was angry at the family for thinking I was doing the wrong thing so I thought I would show them and actually do it".

http://www.austlii.edu.au/cgi-bin/s...html?stem=0&synonyms=0&query=Jeffrey Hillsley

I want to bring this post forward -- the link has so much valuable information

If you read it carefully you will see that JH pleaded guilty sparing the young victims testifying --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500