Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 24

In the course of obtaining victim statements police were made aware of further disturbing allegations of children being involved in witnessing or performing sex acts on each other, with another male adult present, or the giving of the victim by (Spedding) to another male adult associate for sexual purposes,” the police facts read.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

Pains me to even type it but weren't the alleged victims abused vaginally?

I don't like typing any of it either Manny. It is horrific. Yes MSM reports did state that but there was also a more comprehensive report that one or both of the victims were penetrated in various ways. I'll search for the report.

Can't read is Adrianna. Are you able to paraphrase please?

Paraphrase for both "The Australian" and "Daily Telegraph" when posting would be much appreciated. I'm unable to open either link. Thanks.

Except that they are not the ones who brought the allegations to light are they, it seems the mother of the children in BS and MS care did that, 2 1/2 years ago It was after WT went missing that the girls (women now) alerted police. I can't find the report now but it was in MSM

I would like to see the MSM reporting that too, I don't recall that Karo. Hopefully someone can shed some light on it for us!

This is totally off topic ,sorry, but it's driving me crazy ! Does anyone else's websleuths pages take forever to load ? I click and then go away to do things because it takes so long. This is the only website I'm having trouble with. Is there someway to make it faster ?

I agree Adrianna, I think he's a criminal lawyer. I just did a quick Google search but can't be sure it's the same guy who represented BS today.

I googled his name and the photo shows the same lawyer as was shown on Channel 10, 5:00pm news tonight.

This is totally off topic ,sorry, but it's driving me crazy ! Does anyone else's websleuths pages take forever to load ? I click and then go away to do things because it takes so long. This is the only website I'm having trouble with. Is there someway to make it faster ?

Yes WS is being a biatch tonight!

I respectfully disagree, so far he has not been placed at the scene the day the child went missing and he is about to undergo defending himself against very weighty historical charges for which there maybe a very weighty room for doubt, at the time the allegations were made in 87, there seems to have been room for reasonable doubt. I mean no offence to the victims but I do not think the 3 year old could be a reliable witness and I have doubts about the six year old. So far for all the speculation, I have not seen it proven that BS is a liar so I am willing to consider open mindedly what he puts forward as a defence.
Yes but folks, lets not forget why we are all here. He was placed at the scene of a child who has gone missing. And he had a history (innocent or guilty of that history, the allegations were made in 1987 not recently). So......unless we are going down the road of WT was abducted to cause all this information to come out and is actually safe and well somewhere (yeah I like that theory)....then we are still looking at a pretty amazing co-incidence or two here arent we?? He was falsely accused of the 1987 rapes and he just happened to be in the vicinity of a child going missing? Or he is guilty of one of those things and not the other?

I googled his name and the photo shows the same lawyer as was shown on Channel 10, 5:00pm news tonight.

Thanks L2L. Are you able to post a link to where you found his photo please?

I don't like typing any of it either Manny. It is horrific. Yes MSM reports did state that but there was also a more comprehensive report that one or both of the victims were penetrated in various ways. I'll search for the report.

Replying to my own post. I'm not going to look for the link because I don't want to discuss the nitty gritty of it all. The article is out there if anyone wants to look for it.

Yes Im sure I remember digital...dont want to think about it..............

In some cases, the victims allege they were forced to clean up blood and vomit resulting from repeated rape.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ild-rape-charges/story-fni0cx12-1227316615479
im sure these little girls would never forget who did this to them!

Yes not likely to forget something like that in a hurry are they? I dont think I will forget even reading it...ever...

I get a weird feeling that William's sister may have saved her life by going to the toilet

I checked wether the school had a sign in rule for school assemblies awhile ago and they dont. If the parents are working in classrooms then they do but not assemblies

Yes, that's the rule where I work too. If BS and MS were there to see their grandkids performing, I'm pretty sure their teacher would've noticed them. Kids get excited and tell their teacher if mum or dad or grandparents are coming to see them at assembly. Also, if they are highly regarded in the community, there's no way they could attend even part of an assembly without anyone noticing.

Except that they are not the ones who brought the allegations to light are they, it seems the mother of the children in BS and MS care did that, 2 1/2 years ago It was after WT went missing that the girls (women now) alerted police. I can't find the report now but it was in MSM

I found the report you were talking about!

"The mother whose three children were living with Mr Spedding at the time William disappeared in Kendall last September, said she had raised the allegations surrounding the alleged 1987 abuse involving Mr Spedding during a meeting with state authorities roughly 2½ years ago."
http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...th-bill-spedding/story-fns0kb1g-1227322744804

However, I still completely agree with Tallex, not sure why it matters who bought it to light and when, they are still victims of horrific crimes!

Karo would you post a link to that please? I've never seen it reported in MSM.

I also need help, but I'm only new...

Often when I click the 'Thanks' icon it doesn't work, but it disappears and the only way I can do it is to reload the page.

I also have to keep on logging in. Is there a way to prevent this?

And lastly, is there a way to get new comments to come up automatically, rather than having to refresh, even on the same page?

Sorry to divert from the thread focus, but I would appreciate any help, even through pm if it's not appropriate for here. Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500