Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the speddings are trying to say the person who originally accused bs of this was covering for their relative, why would they ring Cs and report it so many years later again if it wasn't true? I mean if they know he didn't do it they wouldn't be reporting it again. They aren't going to gain anything from it. If it was the grandchildrens parent in bs care to try and get kids back it hasn't worked as kids are still in foster care.

When the speddings were first raised I clearly remember her sitting in front of me talking to someone blaming the ex wife for ringing Cs, that was back in start of February.

I think ms truely believes the ex wife made it up that it was bs. And we'll bs if he did do it is using the excuse that it was the relation. I doubt Hodgson will let bill out on bail tomorrow, it's the same judge who refused bail back in April.

I have personally had to deal with Hodgson before in a family court matter which was quiet serious and found he dealt with facts and didn't mess around

Hi there I have only commented a few times but have followed the thread from day dot. Just wanted to mention that these are two grown women who remember BILL raping them. I know we can't sleuth family members but to me they don't look like trouble makers and they look like they have enough on their plates. Maybe their uncle also raped them maybe he didn't. But he is where he needs to be. Bs is not. I think 28 years is a long time to wait to settle your mother's vendetta.

So true and my heart breaks for them, because I would think coming forward has cost them greatly. I also agree they don't seem to be trouble makers.

I don't like typing any of it either Manny. It is horrific. Yes MSM reports did state that but there was also a more comprehensive report that one or both of the victims were penetrated in various ways. I'll search for the report.

Yes, I remember that too ... re various ways.

If the speddings are trying to say the person who originally accused bs of this was covering for their relative, why would they ring Cs and report it so many years later again if it wasn't true? I mean if they know he didn't do it they wouldn't be reporting it again. They aren't going to gain anything from it. If it was the grandchildrens parent in bs care to try and get kids back it hasn't worked as kids are still in foster care.

When the speddings were first raised I clearly remember her sitting in front of me talking to someone blaming the ex wife for ringing Cs, that was back in start of February.

I think ms truely believes the ex wife made it up that it was bs. And we'll bs if he did do it is using the excuse that it was the relation. I doubt Hodgson will let bill out on bail tomorrow, it's the same judge who refused bail back in April.

I have personally had to deal with Hodgson before in a family court matter which was quiet serious and found he dealt with facts and didn't mess around

The bail judgment is not tomorrow with Magistrate Hodgson, it is Friday with Justice Bellew.

But I hope bail is not granted!!!

Interesting you hearing straight from MS....you are a great asset to this forum!!

It is the supreme court of nsw not hodgson who will make judgement on bail.

So Hodgson cannot grant it tomorrow if he feels bs should be out? I thought that he could?

So the alert to authorities by daughter in law two years ago was about the 87 accusations? Nothing else??

Yes re ms, that is how I know about cafe not being asked if they were there till 4 months later. The cctv footage that was asked about, the business owner told that it was also 4 months later

I respectfully disagree, so far he has not been placed at the scene of a missing child and he is about to undergo defending himself against very weighty historical charges for which there maybe a very weighty room for doubt, at the time the allegations were made in 87, there seems to have been room for reasonable doubt. I mean no offence to the victims but I do not think the 3 year old could be a reliable witness and I have doubts about the six year old. So far for all the speculation, I have not seen it proven that BS is a liar so I am willing to consider open mindedly what he puts forward as a defence.

As is your right and no offence taken but he was there 4 days before and supposed to return....and he is the only person out of all those who they must surely have checked out to be named as a POI....not to mention there were discrepancies in his statement....lets not forget he wasnt just in the vague vicinity...he was actually at the grandmother's house and supposed to return.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

Could this statement be outlining what they underwent with their uncle present and (taking liberties here) BS dropped them back into the family home where the uncle molested them again? What I am trying to say is could the police have recorded the facts but worded it in such a way as to imply there was a deliberate crime. I seem to remember that this information was a part of the police fact sheet but on these allegations they were not pursuing charges. Why not?
April 24

In the course of obtaining victim statements police were made aware of further disturbing allegations of children being involved in witnessing or performing sex acts on each other, with another male adult present, or the giving of the victim by (Spedding) to another male adult associate for sexual purposes,” the police facts read.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...-appear-in-court/story-fns0kb1g-1227316450596

Mr O’Brien told the court that the accusations which Spedding now faces have been previously investigated and Mr Spedding was cleared.

"The Crown case is not a strong one," Mr O'Brien.

Mr O'Brien said the allegations were made amid "a hothouse of suspicion" and "sinister overtones", and that there was "an atmosphere" of "coaching and tutoring" the young girls that Spedding was "a naughty man who did bad things."

The "tutoring and coaching" of what a normal mother would say to her children.....if that's a crime well I'm guilty too.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ey-john-hillsley/story-fni0cx12-1227402386747

Yes I apologise, I have edited my phrasing. He was not at the scene on the day. I guess it's debateable that he was expected back that day. I don't know if there are discrepencies in his statement. From what I understand, the police did not make it clear to the MSM that their inquiries about BS whereabouts seemed to be 4 months after the fact.
As is your right and no offence taken but he was there 4 days before and supposed to return....and he is the only person out of all those who they must surely have checked out to be named as a POI....not to mention there were discrepancies in his statement....lets not forget he wasnt just in the vague vicinity...he was actually at the grandmother's house and supposed to return.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-h...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ey-john-hillsley/story-fni0cx12-1227402386747

The court heard Spedding and his wife Margaret have offered “their savings” of $100,000 in surety that the Crown says is “generous” but “insufficient to satisfy the bail concerns.”

The Crown says there is concern that Spedding could come into contact with children given his job as a white goods repairman.

I also need help, but I'm only new...

Often when I click the 'Thanks' icon it doesn't work, but it disappears and the only way I can do it is to reload the page.

I also have to keep on logging in. Is there a way to prevent this?

And lastly, is there a way to get new comments to come up automatically, rather than having to refresh, even on the same page?

Sorry to divert from the thread focus, but I would appreciate any help, even through pm if it's not appropriate for here. Many thanks.

Websleuths has been a bit wonky today and this may be why the Thanks button isn't working properly. This happens from time to time and there's not much we can do about it.

To stay logged in indefinitely check the Remember Me box when you log in.

To keep up to date with new posts you can receive an email notification whenever there is a new post to the forums you're subscribed to.

At the top of the page click on Forum Actions on the toolbar. From the drop down menu click on General Settings.

Scroll down to Default Thread Subscription Mode and change the setting to Instantly, using email.
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.

I should point out though that these email notifications sometimes arrive quite a while after the initial post was made. You won't receive an email every time a new post is made, only the first new post. The email will have a link to that particular post.

You can also click on Settings (top right of the screen) and you'll see the forums you're subscribed to and any new posts to that forum. I find it just as easy to refresh. It's a lot quicker especially when the forum gets hectic as it probably will tomorrow.

Yes, I remember that too ... re various ways.

Can find references to BS accused of digital rape, so that could be the reference for 'various ways'.

I want to be careful with my words as guilt/innocence is still being decided, but theoretically if a pedophile was facing the rest of his life in jail, and was let out on bail just before facing trial... then what does he have to lose? I'm sure you can follow my drift.

This is totally off topic ,sorry, but it's driving me crazy ! Does anyone else's websleuths pages take forever to load ? I click and then go away to do things because it takes so long. This is the only website I'm having trouble with. Is there someway to make it faster ?
I use the app on my phone with no problems.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member