CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury must have reacted to Ms Moser's testimony.

Looks like 2 of the female defense attorneys are crying.

The Associated Press ‏@AP 1m1 minute ago
BREAKING: Theater shooting prosecutors rest after building emotional, detailed case against James Holmes.

As hard as that was for Ashley, I am glad that Jimmy had to sit 10 feet away from her and see and listen to what his actions did to her, and her daughter, and unborn baby.

The fact that he did not have a smirk on his face and he did not look at the picture of Veronica, tells me that on some level, he is having some reaction to her being there today.

I can't remember, did the judge block the showing of Veronica after being shot? Sorry to bring back such a sensitive topic. I thought he said it was going to be shown to the jury for 3 seconds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole courtroom was moved with Ashley..and Judge S. of course takes over and asked if such and such is wanted to be admitted ( love this Judge)..I wish some observer would comment of juror's reactions..But they haven't so far throughout this case (unusual)..This is powerful testimony left in their heads for the next 5 days!!

I can't remember, did the judge block the showing of Veronica after being shot? Sorry to bring back such a sensitive topic. I thought he said it was going to be shown to the jury for 3 seconds.

They did show a picture of Veronica for 3 seconds, but it was a photo taken after her kindergarten graduation.

Just want to say it has been enlightening and comforting watching this trial with my friends here. My thinking has changed since opening statements. JH is a sick and disgusting human being and surely not insane

Actually during the ME's testimony they showed pictures of every deceased person including Veronica..so Jury did see her pictures...But it wasn't until today did they see her (Veronica) in life :tears:

My 16 year old son saw me crying at Ashley's testimony. He asked me why I continued to watch even though it made me cry. I told him that every victim deserves to be heard. No matter how sad or distressing it is. Without compassion what are we?

332.jpg

As hard as that was for Ashley, I am glad that Jimmy had to sit 10 feet away from her and see and listen to what his actions did to her, and her daughter, and unborn baby.

The fact that he did not have a smirk on his face and he did not look at the picture of Veronica, tells me that on some level, he is having some reaction to her being there today.

I truly don't think he cares.....I think the only one that would really affect him was Veronica--other than that....

The victims and family members we saw testify could well be all of us. We've no idea what we might encounter today, tonight, tomorrow. Going to a movie, to church, to a shopping mall, to school. Life is precious.

Is this the first time we heard that Ashley and Veronica were living in Ashley's father's basement? Did Ashley have a husband?

Is this the first time we heard that Ashley and Veronica were living in Ashley's father's basement? Did Ashley have a husband?
She said she was at the movie with her boyfriend, Jamison. She was just 25 at the time. So young.

:grouphug:
It was rough. I'm going to try to clear my head, take a shower. See you next Thursday.
HUGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member