CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hard to take her seriously... Especially since the result of the actions of her client JH just had her blowing her nose and wiping her eyes at the table. I think the prosecution did exactly what they set out to do.

I think the nose blowing and eye wiping is an act. They want to show that they are just as devastated as the rest of the world. BUT the biggest tragedy is that their poor client had no idea what he was doing. In their view he is just as much a victim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing I want everyone to think about. Holmes told Dr Reid that he had 13 points. He is counting the baby he killed. He was not sad about killing children or even a baby. He is a nasty piece of scum, the lowest of the low.

I don't think his intent was to kill children but would take the "point" anyways---

Look at Mr King clutching his bag ready to run out the door.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Prosecutors presented 222 witness over the course of 35 days in eight weeks. Judge says trial likely will finish in August #theatershooting

The judge is thorough. Sometimes that makes me nervous, but most of the time I am appreciative of his knowledge and the way he runs his courtroom.

She said she was at the movie with her boyfriend, Jamison. She was just 25 at the time. So young.

I recall his testimony..He had a real hard time calling events and had to stop and collect himself constantly.....I believe they likely were living together in that apartment..She obviously had Veronica as a teenager ( note last name hyphenated (Sullivan) so had been a single mom....I'm also willing to bet given his testimony..THEY are still together..I seem to recall his last name was Towe..someone correct me if I'm in error..TYIA

.Ashely obviously has been supported ( physically and emotionally) through the past few years following her rehab and DAILY care she requires and will for the rest of her life!!!

I don't think his intent was to kill children but would take the "point" anyways---

I don't think he cared, he hated all people (or should I say Sheeple). He saw there were children in there. Veronica sat in a seat and he shot her. It was obvious she was a child. No one could take someone that small as an adult. He took aim, in some cases his laser was seen by victims before they were shot. Others he shot as they were running away. He knew what he was shooting.

I recall his testimony..He had a real hard time calling events and had to stop and collect himself constantly.....I believe they likely were living together in that apartment..She obviously had Veronica as a teenager ( note last name hyphenated (Sullivan) so had been a single mom....I'm also willing to bet given his testimony..THEY are still together..I seem to recall his last name was Towe..someone correct me if I'm in error..TYIA

.Ashely obviously has been supported ( physically and emotionally) through the past few years following her rehab and DAILY care she required!!!

I think she referred to him as "ex" boyfriend--I think he bailed at her injuries--could be wrong

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 51s52 seconds ago
Samour says prosecutors have so far presented "substantial and sufficient evidence" that JH intended to kill. #theatershooting

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 40s41 seconds ago
Ditto for attempted murder charges, Samour says. #theatershooting

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
Judge Samour says evidence suggests the #theatershooting gunman acted with intent and after deliberation

I suppose the defence knew this motion would be denied but they had to try anyway?

Rick Sallinger ‏@ricksallinger · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting judge denies defense motion for acquittal after prosecution rests

Rick Sallinger ‏@ricksallinger · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting judge denies defense motion for acquittal after prosecution rests

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Samour: "The motion for acquittal is denied." #theatershooting

Lol! Mr King was first out the door! He must be desperate for the loo!

The Judge just made a funny about a motion for 6 weeks....I noticed JH sure did laugh at that. Is was at the very end of the court discussions. He is so sane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels