CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whops, Judge back on bench and they are back on record outside presence of jury.

Defense is doing SOP request for acquittal

The defence asking for an acquittal stating they don't believe the state have proven their case.

Are they having a laugh?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Prosecution did a Fantastic job!!! They proved their case to me.
GUILTY all the way!!!
I don't even need to hear the Defense at this point.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
This is a standard motion from the defense arguing that the prosecution hasn't proved its case. #theatershooting

332.jpg

I'm not usually very emotional... Except when it comes to harm done to kids that are about the same age as my own. My daughter also just completed her kindergarten graduation. I am at work and have almost broken down.

Veronica - your life continues to matter and you make me want to be a better Dad!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 51s52 seconds ago
No court on Monday or Tuesday, but attorneys will be back on Wednesday. Jurors will return on Thursday morning. #theatershooting

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 51s52 seconds ago
#TheaterShooting trial: Defense makes motion for acquittal. Claims prosecution did not prove their case. Prosecution responding now

Thank you for the tweets Zoey, Imjazzed and Chelly. Your efforts are always appreciated!

The defence asking for an acquittal stating they don't believe the state have proven their case.

Are they having a laugh?!

LOL.. Omg! Are THEY insane?? Ridiculous!!!

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Orman argues that prosecution has produced extensive evidence in case of planning that went into #theatershooting, the intent, actions

I am sooooo looking forward to the mug shot of him going into the big house---love how most times they have their head shaved....

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting prosecution: "His intent was to make a corpse of every living soul in that theater."

Phil Tenser ‏@pstenser · 1m1 minute ago
"I don't even need to talk about deliberation," Orman said. "There was so much evidence of that.” #theatershooting http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-days-defense-to-begin-their-case-on-thursday …

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 1m1 minute ago
#TheaterShooting prosecution: "Every time the defendant pulled the trigger... his intent was to kill

I'm amazed! I know it's standard to make this motion but really?!!

It is hard to take her seriously... Especially since the result of the actions of her client JH just had her blowing her nose and wiping her eyes at the table. I think the prosecution did exactly what they set out to do.

One thing I want everyone to think about. Holmes told Dr Reid that he had 13 points. He is counting the baby he killed. He was not sad about killing children or even a baby. He is a nasty piece of scum, the lowest of the low.

Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 2m2 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting prosecution: "Every time the defendant pulled the trigger... his intent was to kill bbm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500