2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

I'm not shocked that MS isn't showing allegiance to TS. He didn't show allegiance to her in life so it's not surprising he's siding with CWW now. It's pretty clear he's always been loyal to CWW no matter the cost.

I'm curious to know what makes you say that. You say it as if it is fact. I don't think we have had any proof that he didn't show allegiance to her. There are questionable things here and there that are left open to interpretation but no solid unquestionable proof. I'm not saying he's innocent, but some of the things that people are bashing him about would not be out of the norm for me. I think the line between fact and opinion are getting very blurred.
ETA: I'm addressing the "allegiance" part of the post

Why private? You send a friend to check on your wife and assume you will need privacy for the call.

I would initially expect a 'she was late getting started and is on her way', MS initial reaction is to head outside.

Then you get the news - keep it together, semi inform the family and start figuring out finances. Privacy is one thing - secrecy is another.

I would use the word discretion rather than secrecy and add to that compassion and common sense. What kind of parent would make or take that call in front of their children or spouse's family members?

Spouses of many years know each other well. No, I would absolutely expect something is wrong precisely because I know my husbands habits and ethics. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst. Hope she had a flat tire, but the fact that she hadn't called the office is a huge red flag. The office people were concerned enough that something bad had happened that they called MS. Why is MS not allowed to assume that as well?
That is one consistent thing that everyone said about her - she was punctual. She would have called the office if she there was a problem. She had very strong work ethics in addition to dedication to her patients and most likely wouldn't been late to an appointment (which she had that morning) without calling. Those who actually knew her currently and/or worked with her currently who gave interviews and were quoted in the media. Yes, many of us (I'm assuming of course) aren't as organized and driven and there are myriad reasons why most of us can be late.

If TS wasn't where she was expected to be and she hadn't called to notify anyone, that's serious.

Speaking only for myself, I would rephrase the bit about his first thought being about money after learning of his death of his wife and how his children would need continuity as much as possible. Sadly, that involves money for most of us.

We don't know what he, or anyone else, was or is thinking. We just don't.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30561615...ers-speak-out-for-the-first-time#.Vk5wQ3arSM8
Mother, sister of Teresa Sievers speak out for the first time
Posted: Nov 19, 2015

For the very first time, we're hearing from the mother of murdered Bonita Springs Doctor Teresa Sievers.

Up to this point, Teresa Sievers' mother who lives in Connecticut has kept silent on her daughter's brutal killing.

But in an emotional interview with our NBC affiliate in New Haven, the family revealed new details about their vacation together in the days before Teresa's death and how they first found out she was murdered.

There's a lot of things we still don't know, yet--all speculation.

One of those calls, received by Mark in CT, HAD to have come from LE (informing him that his wife had passed, and to get on the next flight home). I would assume that LE would want to videotape Mark's reaction to the news that his wife had, actually, been murdered.

I believe that Mark would not be able to hold back this type of news from anybody, and would've relayed it, as soon as he was informed--without considering where anybody was at, or what was going on. News of this nature would make your life come to a screeching halt, and thought processes are out the window.

I believe LE is in charge, here. They are letting us know, what they want us to know. In time, we will know more.

Well after seeing the interviews again- I'm just glad my memory from the contents was as accurate as possible. I'm also glad everyone has had the chance to view them as well. Let us know your perceptions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we know the wife was also there for the funeral.

I wonder WHAT CWW told his wife, as to where he was that fatal weekend? And since the defense has been claiming he was at home, then, we know she's lying for him.

According to AL, it sounds like TS was ambushed by CWW and JR waiting in the home.

I simply cannot wrap my mind around the fact he WAITED UNTIL TS's MOM WAS ON THE PLANE - a "few days LATER" to tell Mom TS had been MURDERED. I read the posts from those that saw the clip earlier and I honestly thought I was missing something.
Did the family not return to FL the day they found out? When did MS learn the death was a homicide? And why in the WORLD would he keep that information from her mother?
Then to hear TS's family actually spent time, opened their home to CWW, ate with him --- it is sick.
If LE is as confident in their arrest of CWW as they led us to believe, CWW must have ice water running through his veins to spend all of that time with his victim's MOTHER, sister etc after he allegedly bludgeoned her to death days earlier.
And to take it one step further, if MS is involved and he allowed CWW into his wife's extended family during such an emotionally charged time... Well. I have no words.

I apologize if this has been said prior to now but again, I assumed I just didn't get the timeline correct when others who saw the interview earlier were talking about MS telling Mom on the plane about a murder.

I too believe there is going to be some movement fairly soon with this case and others (MS for sure) will be named as the mastermind of this tragedy.

How freakishly horrible for Teresa's family to know that the killer ate with them, and slept on their couch. He could've slaughtered them all, as they slept! How cunning of him to position himself where he can hear the latest news from LE, to know what the family is thinking, to manipulate their focus.

I wonder if CWW bugged the condo with audio/video? I would sell the condo. Horrible to speculate.

I hope this ends, soon.

I had the chills watching both of those interviews and it is clear, at least to me, that AL suspects MS and believes he will be arrested.

I think we will learn that MS 'found out' about the murder when the guy he hired informed him or when he received the phone call from the office that she hadn't 'come in yet'.

I noticed that rather than try calling Teresa, MS immediately called the DR friend according to the interview. I feel that my first instinct in a situation where my loved one's whereabouts was unknown would be to call them before having someone go track them down. It seems that he was waiting for THE call so he could have her discovered IMO.

According to Teresa's sister, TS always used the alarm and was "particular" about personal safety. I wonder what really happened with the alarm that weekend???

I first leaned of Teresa's horrific murder when arriving in Bonita Springs on vacation on 7/2. I returned to BS on 11/9 and as my husband and I walked through the airport my thoughts were just as AL described as to how Teresa must have felt when she arrived home to meet her fate. I was thinking that she walked the same path and was likely relieved to have landed safely and was anxious to get home to be in her own bed for the night as she made her way to the parking area. So sad.

Regarding the condo, I bet it was a condo that TS's family rented. When my family goes to FL for vacation we rent a condo as opposed to staying in a hotel. More comfortable like home, and you would want a living room and a place for folks to gather.

That is absolutely disgusting CWW stayed with them. AL said the whole time he was there he was very tired, sleeping in his "bed" on the couch, and hardly saying 2 words. I bet he was tired. :furious::furious::furious:

According to Teresa's sister, TS always used the alarm and was "particular" about personal safety. I wonder what really happened with the alarm that weekend???

Reposting a reply of Duntulum (unverified family member) to one of my comments:

Originally Posted by No it's not

What are the chances that a house, whose occupants are on vacation, is left without an armed alarm system? Anyone traveling 1200 miles to gain access to that particular house would either have to show how he would gain access if the alarm was on, or the individual had knowledge that the alarm was off.

Something like that ?

Yes, it would be good, if Duntulum could clarify when the alarm was off.

-Nin

DUNTULUM:

'I don't know the specific time, but I believe it was on Sat afternoon/evening. (I suppose it could have been Sunday morning. After the alarm was first discussed I did not ask for a more specific time frame -- too sad to bring up. Certainly, before Teresa came home.) It was not intentionally disarmed, though I imagine a sly prosecutor could spin that any way they would want. (Also, it was not disarmed remotely by anyone, shut down/disarmed by either of the men arrested, nor was it disarmed prior to their vacation. An aside, and as clarification -- stating that neither men arrested disarmed the alarm does not mean that I have knowledge of both men being at the house. It literally means that neither men actually shut off the alarm.) By the same token, the alarm being disarmed could be used as a defense if need be, since it really was unintentional.

I truly believe there was nothing nefarious about the alarm. Unfortunate and tragic, yes.'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loria4mi5
Back