2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

MS, the kids and some familymember(s) flew back that Monday afternoon (June 29th). Other family members flew to Florida on Wednesday (July 1st).
AL reported meeting CWW on that Wednesday for the first time.
After watching the interview and MS telling them about the murder a few days later, I assume they arrived on Wednesday.

I don't want to post pictures of family members (brother, sister) crying outside the house on Jarvis road. Those photographs were taken on Wednesday, July 1st. That was also the first time - Wednesday July 1st - MS was seen among neighbors on Jarvis Rd. He was wearing some kind of a tropical head cover. You may recall.

-Nin

Is that Wayne's head visible over the roof of the silver car in the photo of Teresa's siblings crying on Jarvis?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-remain-tight-lipped-cause-death.html

I would think so. I'm giving LS the benefit of the doubt because of one of Dr. TS patients here. Let me be clear, it is not my natural inclination in regards to LS.

I trust my intuition- it has been good to me. While I am much more of an optimist about every day life I do understand what people are capable of (myself included)- even family members due to my own personal experiences. I am not naive and know that people are also capable of snowing others.

My husband makes the mistake of believing that others operate from the same plane of character that he does and it just isn't true.

For now, I am choosing to view LS through the eyes of someone here that knows her and vouches for her.

I'll just say this- if she is the kind of intuitive Reiki healer she advertises herself to be then she is either in on this or she has a major blind spot she needs to clear up and should not be training anyone for the time being.

I think many of us make the mistake that your hubby makes--thinking others operate from the same plane of character as themselves (or philosophical beliefs) & I'm glad you pointed that out.

It is something we should all be mindful of.

Agree my friend. I think they were hiding as well and she was ambushed. She probably kicked her shoes off and reading mail or prepping for the next day when this occurred.

This would have startled anyone. I just hope she didn't see it coming for obvious reasons. Prayers to the family.

Just for context, since my non-LS post got deleted (must have been the tutu explanation :D):
You were responding to my comment that it seemed that AL indicated she thought the attackers were already hiding in the house when Teresa arrived. She would have no way of knowing that, of course, but AL seemed to be imagining how TS must have felt when they appeared. I doubt there was time for TS to re-set the alarm (if she did) or get comfy if they were already in the house, but if they were already inside, what a shock!

As I also said, I really appreciate AL and her Mom giving that interview. It must have been extremely difficult. My heart goes out to them. JMO

Is that Wayne's head visible over the roof of the silver car in the photo of Teresa's siblings crying on Jarvis?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-remain-tight-lipped-cause-death.html

No, that is a LCSO member, who the family members talked to before..another pic:

attachment.php

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• sievers outside people and family pointing to LCSO member.jpg
    sievers outside people and family pointing to LCSO member.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 210
  • sievers outside people and family pointing to LCSO member closeup.jpg
    sievers outside people and family pointing to LCSO member closeup.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 210
Can anyone clarify how MS told TS mother that she was murdered? Did her mother travel to Florida with MS on Monday July 29th, and he told her when they were enroute on the plane? Or was her mother on a plane separately with other family members who traveled on Wendsday, and MS told her over the phone? TIA.

Can anyone clarify how MS told TS mother that she was murdered? Did her mother travel to Florida with MS on Monday July 29th, and he told her when they were enroute on the plane? Or was her mother on a plane separately with other family members who traveled on Wendsday, and MS told her over the phone? TIA.
From what I've heard, he was on the same plane as TS' mom.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's my understanding based on the interview with TS's mother and sister, that MS told TS's mother over the phone while she was seated on the plane. I believe she travelled to FL on Wednesday, July 1st. MS returned to FL on Monday, June 29th.

It's my understanding based on the interview with TS's mother and sister, that MS told TS's mother over the phone while she was seated on the plane. I believe she travelled to FL on Wednesday, July 1st. MS returned to FL on Monday, June 29th.

I think they were on the same plane. There is a news article where sister and mom made the correction and said they flew back together.

Per NBC-2.com:
Teresa's family flew down to Florida . . . on the same day they were told of Teresa's death.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30561615...ers-speak-out-for-the-first-time#.VngO8fkrKM8
Mother, sister of Teresa Sievers speak out for the first time
Posted: Nov 19, 2015 2:47 PM EST
Updated: Nov 20, 2015 9:21 AM EST

By Trent Kelly, Reporter

***Editor's note: It's stated in the article that Teresa's family flew down to Florida several days after they were told of Teresa's death. The family contacted NBC2 to clarify, they flew down to Florida on the same day.

Can anyoneclarify how MS told TS mother that she was murdered? Did her mother travel toFlorida with MS on Monday July 29th, and he told her when they were enroute onthe plane? Or was her mother on a plane separately with other family memberswho traveled on Wendsday, and MS told her over the phone? TIA.
I think they were on the same plane. There is a news article where sister and mom made the correction and said they flew back together.

Thanks for the link, SeasSees.
Ugh, I really want to smwhack someone. Ode to my Louisville slugger.

Heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first time probably, when his (doctor) friend called him back with the bad news. I assume, that the "friend" informed LCSO members arriving at the crime scene of MS's contact phone number. That would have been the second "confirmation" or the first official contact IMO.

-Nin

Bumping an old theory...since we now have the discovery docs...
There was no call back from the doctor friend.
Please post new theories in this new thread:
2015.06.29 Sequence of Details learned from the discovery documents

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph