2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

I simply cannot wrap my mind around the fact he WAITED UNTIL TS's MOM WAS ON THE PLANE - a "few days LATER" to tell Mom TS had been MURDERED. I read the posts from those that saw the clip earlier and I honestly thought I was missing something.
Did the family not return to FL the day they found out? When did MS learn the death was a homicide? And why in the WORLD would he keep that information from her mother?
Then to hear TS's family actually spent time, opened their home to CWW, ate with him --- it is sick.
If LE is as confident in their arrest of CWW as they led us to believe, CWW must have ice water running through his veins to spend all of that time with his victim's MOTHER, sister etc after he allegedly bludgeoned her to death days earlier.
And to take it one step further, if MS is involved and he allowed CWW into his wife's extended family during such an emotionally charged time... Well. I have no words.

I apologize if this has been said prior to now but again, I assumed I just didn't get the timeline correct when others who saw the interview earlier were talking about MS telling Mom on the plane about a murder.

I too believe there is going to be some movement fairly soon with this case and others (MS for sure) will be named as the mastermind of this tragedy.

MS, the kids and some familymember(s) flew back that Monday afternoon (June 29th). Other family members flew to Florida on Wednesday (July 1st).
AL reported meeting CWW on that Wednesday for the first time.
After watching the interview and MS telling them about the murder a few days later, I assume they arrived on Wednesday.

I don't want to post pictures of family members (brother, sister) crying outside the house on Jarvis road. Those photographs were taken on Wednesday, July 1st. That was also the first time - Wednesday July 1st - MS was seen among neighbors on Jarvis Rd. He was wearing some kind of a tropical head cover. You may recall.

-Nin

Regarding the condo, I bet it was a condo that TS's family rented. When my family goes to FL for vacation we rent a condo as opposed to staying in a hotel. More comfortable like home, and you would want a living room and a place for folks to gather.

That is absolutely disgusting CWW stayed with them. AL said the whole time he was there he was very tired, sleeping in his "bed" on the couch, and hardly saying 2 words. I bet he was tired. :furious::furious::furious:

Agree with you it was disgusting and disturbing. Wonder where his wife slept?

MS, the kids and some familymember(s) flew back that Monday afternoon (June 29th). Other family members flew to Florida on Wednesday (July 1st).
After watching the interview and MS telling them about the murder a few days later, I assume they arrived on Wednesday.

I don't want to post pictures of family members (brother, sister) crying outside the house on Jarvis road. Those photographs were taken on Wednesday, July 1st. That was also the first time - Wednesday July 1st - MS was seen among neighbors on Jarvis Rd. He was wearing some kind of a tropical head cover. You may recall.

-Nin

The photograph in this article is not a closeup and therefore I feel comfortable posting. The capture mentions that family members arrived Wednesday afternoon:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-police-remain-tight-lipped-cause-death.html

Do we have any (verified) insiders, who can share the approximate location of the vacation (family gathering) whereabouts in NY State according to the interview? Was it in the Rochester/ Pittsford area?

Thank you!

-Nin

When did MS find out his wife was murdered?

The first time probably, when his (doctor) friend called him back with the bad news. I assume, that the "friend" informed LCSO members arriving at the crime scene of MS's contact phone number. That would have been the second "confirmation" or the first official contact IMO.

-Nin

The first time probably, when his (doctor) friend called him back with the bad news. I assume, that the "friend" informed LCSO members arriving at the crime scene of MS's contact phone number. That would have been the second "confirmation" or the first official contact IMO.

-Nin

Yes, I would have thought that, too. I meant do we "know" - has it been verified or reported when he had actual knowledge? We don't even know who it was who found her. That will be interesting and we'll know *fingers crossed* when sunshine illuminates us :D I don't need to know names, just relationships because that also provides information.

It has been my opinion all along that LE is waiting for MS to make a slip-up in his story of the immediate happenings upon his learning of TS's murder to arrest him.

With TS's Mom and sister doing this interview, which was only shown in the CT market, is there a possibility that LE is screening it for discrepancies as to what MS has previously said? It will be something like this, small but significant, that will trip him up. IMO.
I think LE is waiting for JR to serve out his six month Federal term and arrest him before arresting MS. JR is due to be released @Feb. 22.

Did the original setup by MS state that TS had been murdered? I guess what I'm asking is... did MS reveal the cause of death to his donation audience before filling in Teresa's family?

Did the original setup by MS state that TS had been murdered? I guess what I'm asking is... did MS reveal the cause of death to his donation audience before filling in Teresa's family?

It says her life was taken on June 29th and was posted on the 30th.

I swear, some of the most common sense questions are asked by great SLEUTHS!!
Apparently raising "sympathy money" from wealthy donors was tantamount to informing the siblings and Mother of Teresa's murder! I am really going to be thinking about MS's "selective disclosures" , priorities and loyalties when I stuff my turkey next week.

I swear, some of the most common sense questions are asked by great SLEUTHS!!
Apparently raising "sympathy money" from wealthy donors was tantamount to informing the siblings and Mother of Teresa's murder! I am really going to be thinking about MS's "selective disclosures" , priorities and loyalties when I stuff my turkey next week.

I wonder what they serve in the clink for Thanksgiving dinner? Cold turkey sandwiches?

I wonder what they serve in the clink for Thanksgiving dinner? Cold turkey sandwiches?
Cold turkey sandwiches!
d030.gif

-Nin

Thanks Nin-
And so did MS call her mom to tell her about the manner of death while she was in route to Bonita Springs? Even with the two day delay in TS's family arriving in Bonita Springs, what's the deal with him waiting to break it to them that TS, in fact had been murdered. Really, MS knew before he left on 6-29 there had been a murder, IMO. And to take the children with him during such an emotionally charged time is also strange to me. It is ALL strange to me.
I'm going to stop apologizing to the forum and start stating caught up but for one last time--- sorry if this is WAY old news to everyone else. I just somehow missed that TS's extended family did not return with MS on 6-29. It makes sense, I suppose with travel arrangements having needed to be made but the two day lag (ok- 1.5 day lag considering he told her prior to the end of the day) makes zero sense to me.

I think LE is waiting for JR to serve out his six month Federal term and arrest him before arresting MS. JR is due to be released @Feb. 22.

LE will arrest whoever else (MS, etc.) when they have enough evidence, there would be no need to wait. I don't think LE wants a criminal running around on the streets.

I noticed that rather than try calling Teresa, MS immediately called the DR friend according to the interview. I feel that my first instinct in a situation where my loved one's whereabouts was unknown would be to call them before having someone go track them down. It seems that he was waiting for THE call so he could have her discovered IMO.

Re: I noticed that rather than try calling Teresa, MS immediately called the DR friend according to the interview.

According to the interview, Mark did try calling and texting Teresa before calling the friend. The timing of the communications has been presented in a disjointed fashion.

Piecing it together: Mark initially called the house and sent texts to Teresa but didn’t get responses. Mark then called a friend to check at their home.

At the beginning of the video interview (Part 1 of 2), 0:00 – 0:10 Teresa’s mother says “called the house, didn’t answer; sent texts, didn’t answer; and he was getting very upset; and I’m trying to say Mark we just got to be patient, I says anything could have happened, we don’t know.”

Later in the video 1:41 – 1:47 Reporter Trent Kelly relates comment by Teresa’s mother “She said Mark then called a friend to go check on their Bonita Springs home, where a bloody crime scene was discovered.”

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30561615...ers-speak-out-for-the-first-time#.Vk5wQ3arSM8

Video is also at this WS post:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...and-sister-Annie-Lisa&p=12199277#post12199277

Re: I noticed that rather than try calling Teresa, MS immediately called the DR friend according to the interview.

According to the interview, Mark did try calling and texting Teresa before calling the friend. The timing of the communications has been presented in a disjointed fashion.

Piecing it together: Mark initially called the house and sent texts to Teresa but didn’t get responses. Mark then called a friend to check at their home.

At the beginning of the video interview (Part 1 of 2), 0:00 – 0:10 Teresa’s mother says “called the house, didn’t answer; sent texts, didn’t answer; and he was getting very upset; and I’m trying to say Mark we just got to be patient, I says anything could have happened, we don’t know.”

Later in the video 1:41 – 1:47 Reporter Trent Kelly relates comment by Teresa’s mother “She said Mark then called a friend to go check on their Bonita Springs home, where a bloody crime scene was discovered.”

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30561615...ers-speak-out-for-the-first-time#.Vk5wQ3arSM8

Video is also at this WS post:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...and-sister-Annie-Lisa&p=12199277#post12199277

Thank you for piecing it together, SeesSeas. Wondering why MS thought of sending a friend to check on TS at the house instead of keeping contact with the office to wait and see, if TS will show up or call them.
I'd think, hmm, she is not at home. She is not answering the text(s) or cell phone. She may be busy notifying the office of her delay or she left and forgot her cell phone at home. I'd call back the office and check if she had gotten into contact with them. Certainly it doesn't make it right or wrong how MS handled the situation. I am just curious.

So MS calls in his friend. How did the friend gain access to the house?? Was he instructed? Did she have a key? Did he enter through the broken in side door? Did she peak through a window and saw her? This part of the story - who found her/ how did he/she find her- will be important of course.

Also, what was the first impression of the "friend" and what did he/she see? Lights on/off? AC set to very cold/ normal? Dogs? How was TS dressed? Possible murder weapon nearby? Prints?

Waiting, Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back