2015.11.13 NBC2 Interview with Teresa's mother and sister, Annie Lisa

Does anyone know why Trent Kelly posted the videos of the interviews on Facebook recently since they had previously been removed? Do you think LE is in contact with NBC-2 and maybe lets them know enough about when to start reporting on things?

LE will arrest whoever else (MS, etc.) when they have enough evidence, there would be no need to wait. I don't think LE wants a criminal running around on the streets.

The DA maybe reluctant to charge MS until a deal is struck with JR.

Yes, I would have thought that, too. I meant do we "know" - has it been verified or reported when he had actual knowledge? We don't even know who it was who found her. That will be interesting and we'll know *fingers crossed* when sunshine illuminates us :D I don't need to know names, just relationships because that also provides information.

My guess is that if mark was involved; He would send over a person that would have nothing but praise for him while they are talking to police once the police are on the scene.

Because this person will be his character witness at least while he is not there. It will allow for LE to be persuaded that hubby is the best hubby in the world even before hubby arrives back home.

So agree. I would truly love to know the age and gender and connection to why would this person be chosen to go over there when he could have sent anyone from the office. Since he was the office manager.

Does anyone know why Trent Kelly posted the videos of the interviews on Facebook recently since they had previously been removed? Do you think LE is in contact with NBC-2 and maybe lets them know enough about when to start reporting on things?

I don't think it has anything to do with LE. It has to do with who "owns" the video:

I wanted to make sure this was okay to post fully and was just informed it is, so...sounds like we may have more to come from CT.
The interview we aired last night with Teresa's mother and sister was conducted by the ABC affiliate in New Haven, CT (WTNH).

The interview was done using their studio, their cameras, their anchor, etc.

Therefore, I'm told the footage becomes their property, and it's up to them to decide who they want to share it with.

As soon as we found out about the interview, we reached out to WTNH to see if we could air it in our market. Their station and my station reached a deal to let us use it, but only if we agreed NOT to post any of it online.

I believe WTNH is planning to do a special report of their own at some point in the next few weeks. They were ok with the interview airing in our market, but did not want it online in case viewers in WTNH's area see it before their special report is ready.

Trust me, I wish as badly as you do that I was able to post those videos online -- unfortunately I can't because that would violate our agreement with them.

The most I can suggest is reaching out to WTNH to see if they will change their minds, or just waiting for their story to air (I'm guessing that will happen sometime in the next week and a half, and I'm sure their story will get posted).

'The 46-year-old Dr. Sievers had been with her extended family, and her husband and two children for a vacation in New York for her mother’s birthday. That would turn out to be the last time they saw her. She flew home by herself to Florida after the get together. She talked to her sister, Annie Lisa, briefly while at the airport on her way back, that was their last conversation.

“She hung up, she said I love ya, I’ll talk to you tomorrow,” said Annie Lisa.'

http://wtnh.com/2015/11/19/family-seeks-justice-months-after-ansonia-woman-was-murdered/

If he had moms checking on the house while gone. Then wouldn't he have mom check on Teresa when she didn't show up to work.

But maybe he didn't want mom to see his friends handy work. So he chose another. Jmo

So they stayed in Seymour after they returned from the family get-together according to the WTNH video. Just trying to establish a timeline.

-Nin

Dr. Sievers was found dead in her home by a friend who was a doctor, who had been sent there by the family after she failed to show up for work on Monday.

So that verifies it was a doctor.

If he had moms checking on the house while gone. Then wouldn't he have mom check on Teresa when she didn't show up to work.

But maybe he didn't want mom to see his friends handy work. So he chose another. Jmo
Couldnt the doctor pronounce her dead? Then we can get the mil up and running and one step closer to collecting life insurance. jmo

Couldnt the doctor pronounce her dead? Then we can get the mil up and running and one step closer to collecting life insurance. jmo

It also saves additional grief for the family, as the doc could have possibly identified TS.

-Nin

Yes, and I wonder if the doctor who found her was the same doctor listed on the notice on the door of her office- the one who would refill emergency prescriptions for the next 30 days. I had never seen that notice before. Wow- donations were welcome on that notice too- every little bit helps, I guess. unbelievable!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ht-lipped-cause-death.html#i-f98014b9fe600985

scroll down for an image of the notice along with the doctors name.

Diabolical. OMG. I'm pretty jaded, having followed many cases but I have to say- these two men, and let me be perfectly clear I am not speaking of JR- these two men are monsters... real life monsters. Evil. Those poor little girls. IMOO!

I Agree FightTheOstrich. LE wants to speak with JR but can't while he is in custody in MO. IMO that is why it is still an ongoing investigation. Interviewing JR is Imost likely the last part of the investigation. It would boost their case against any remaining POI's if they could get JR to corroborate. They might even try to cut him a deal.

I Agree FightTheOstrich. LE wants to speak with JR but can't while he is in custody in MO. IMO that is why it is still an ongoing investigation. Interviewing JR is Imost likely the last part of the investigation. It would boost their case against any remaining POI's if they could get JR to corroborate. They might even try to cut him a deal.

I believe LE still has access to JR even though he's federal prison. If he has information that's pertinent to the arrest of a person involved in this case, LE will use his info to get the suspect off the streets ASAP. I don't think LE would wait months and months to arrest someone just because another suspect is in a federal jail.

My only thing is that foreseeable beneficiaries of a 6 or 7 figure life insurance policy will never asks for donations personally. Since they know the check will be in the mail.

So was there a life insurance policy of a nice size?

Or did mark know from the beginning that CWW totally messed things up and it would be likely that the connectivity will immediately halt any payouts for a very long time?

I believe LE still has access to JR even though he's federal prison. If he has information that's pertinent to the arrest of a person involved in this case, LE will use his info to get the suspect off the streets ASAP. I don't think LE would wait months and months to arrest someone just because another suspect is in a federal jail.

Agree. They are able to question jr at anytime. But they can't bribe him with exceeded comfort in jail for the hopes of implicating mark.

Btw. I don't even think jr knew if mark was behind anything. Jmo.

Agree. They are able to question jr at anytime. But they can't bribe him with exceeded comfort in jail for the hopes of implicating mark.

Btw. I don't even think jr knew if mark was behind anything. Jmo.
I'm fairly certain they have been questioning JR extensively. I also think JR knew full well this was orchestrated by MS. I also think JR has been singing like a birdie- he couldn't keep his mouth shut before he was arrested when he thought he was safe and home free. JR being in the custody of the Feds is absolutely strategic, IMO only again. I think another arrest is coming soon. I think this person is being monitored very carefully because of innocents he has in his care and control. MOO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back