2015.12.01 Sievers' husband hired killers, investigation shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God nooooo!!
I so hope a SWAT team is not in their future. What a vile, evil piece of cat sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope it won't come down to a SWAT team. I was thinking of the trauma of being taken to live with someone your Dad has turned you against. But yeah, I don't expect MS to give up easily. So that would be added trauma for sure. The family must be frantic.

Personally I am not going to project into the future anything but positive experiences for her children. I'm not going to imagine the worst for them...I wouldn't do that to them and I wouldn't do that to me...it's stressful believing something bad could happen to them. I'm not going there. It's unhealthy...and Teresa sure wouldn't want anyone engaging in unhealthy stressful activities...which includes making up things that haven't happened yet. ok that's my little rant ...so glad everyone is here...caring about justice for her and her family. JMO

Did anyone understand the reference to an envelope being in CWW's possession that was dated July 1 and addressed to TS??

Last night I read that CWW had mail addressed to TS. It was written as if he took a piece of her mail from her house and it was found with his possessions in his house. Don't have a link but I read it last night on one of the numerous news links posted. I'll look in my internet history for a link.

JMO.IMO.MOO

Personally I am not going to project into the future anything but positive experiences for her children. I'm not going to imagine the worst for them...I wouldn't do that to them and I wouldn't do that to me...it's stressful believing something bad could happen to them. I'm not going there. It's unhealthy...and Teresa sure wouldn't want anyone engaging in unhealthy stressful activities...which includes making up things that haven't happened yet. ok that's my little rant ...so glad everyone is here...caring about justice for her and her family. JMO

You're right, of course. Thank you.

Perhaps I am shell shocked from the Arias trial: If MS goes to trial, does anyone think he and his Defense team throw TS under the bus and bring forth the sordid details of their alleged swinger activities?

Speculation I know, but I am not understanding why MS thought it relevant to tell the police that they engaged in swinger activities. I am still trying to wrap my head around that one. Did he make that up to deflect his actions, affairs and cheating? I would put nothing past him, but I hope for his daughters' sakes he doesn't go that route.

BBM I think that LE was asking MS if he knew of anybody that would want to harm TS or him. MS stated that all the partners left on good terms. I could see jealousy come into play in an open marriage/swinger situation. Of course. now we know that is not the case here.

Page 5, Last paragraph: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726-investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.html

First of all this is such a shock. Secondly, I do not believe Teresa was a swinger or had affairs. She was Catholic, very smart and a very busy woman. MS has no credibility, I don't believe any of the bad things he says about her. As far as their arguing, she had the pressure of being the breadwinner, plus wife and Mom. She sounds like an incredible woman.

I honestly believed I'd wake up this morning to an arrest and news that the little girls were safe and with extended family.

This guy needed to control his wife and daughters. The wife has been taken care of- the girls are and will be the primary focus of that need for control. I think he would choose control over them than even money. If he's looking at having neither- he's desperate. IMOO
I hope to God not. For some reason, I think (hope) MS is too in-love with himself to do a Josh Powell move involving the girls.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

btw,,, I'm not a lawyer (married to one,, does that count?? :) but it certainly has a feel and/or potential of opening the county up to liability, if anything were to happen...

... in that releasing such information - which **could** be the very impetus in potentially bringing danger upon these children.

hmmm.

I am afraid of this happening and I doubt MS will take the high road since he seems to like the gutter. I hope for once in his seemingly selfish life, he will spare his children and not go there. Wishful thinking I know.

Sad to say but MS wouldn't know a high road if it hit him head-on. When rats jump ship it's ONLY to save themselves. These 'Three Stooges' will only aim to save themselves INDIVIDUALLY. When the chips are down, there are NO friends in crime and most will put their own wellbeing ahead of family members, children included.

Last night I read that CWW had mail addressed to TS. It was written as if he took a piece of her mail from her house and it was found with his possessions in his house. Don't have a link but I read it last night on one of the numerous news links posted. I'll look in my internet history for a link.

JMO.IMO.MOO

Yes, I read that too. Why/what mail did he have? Strange. Didn't the wife see these
things? They live in a trailer.

I did too and I still think a woman that cant be discussed is involved somehow. Maybe one of his affairs?
I agree. Hearing SMS on Nancy Grace, he seemed pretty emphatic of more arrests. So, I do think "the other woman" whom cannot be sleuthed may be somehow involved.

JMO.IMO.MOO

Yes, it was in one of the documents released. But IIRC it said something about the "mail" being an envelope with nothing in it dated July 1? Which was after the murder, so did he pick up this item during his second trip to FL for the funeral? And why in the world would he do that? Just very odd.

btw,,, I'm not a lawyer (married to one,, does that count?? :) but it certainly has a feel and/or potential of opening the county up to liability, if anything were to happen...

... in that releasing such information - which **could** be the very impetus in potentially bringing danger upon these children.

hmmm.

I agree. If LE is playing a "bait-and-wait" game with MS, they'd better have a safety plan for the kids. And any safety plan involving them being alone with MS in that house sucks as a safety plan IMO.

“The evidence also shows that Teresa’s husband Mark Sievers was involved in the planning and subsequent execution of her murder,” according to the section of the affidavit under Establishment of Timeline/Motive.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

We may not know the details, but it appears they have evidence

why is the DA not getting le on the stick to get ms into custody?

if there is ample evidence which leads le to believe ms is involved in a crime - I can't think of a reason.

Does anyone here know the last time the girls were physically seen by anyone? A neighbor? TIA

why is the DA not getting le on the stick to get ms into custody?

if there is ample evidence which leads le to believe ms is involved in a crime - I can't think of a reason.
I'm sure they are stressing out with knowing the kids may be in danger vs waiting for more evidence before the arrest.

AZ- if DCFS had received a call wouldn't they have to make contact, see and speak to the girls?

“The evidence also shows that Teresa’s husband Mark Sievers was involved in the planning and subsequent execution of her murder,” according to the section of the affidavit under Establishment of Timeline/Motive.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...d-hired-killers-investigation-shows/76625982/

We may not know the details, but it appears they have evidence

I can't remember if the two docs we have access to included any reference to exactly what was on those burner phones but I don't think they did. IIRC, the docs confirmed the existence of two burner phones used by MS & CWW since May, but didn't reveal what LE found on those phones. I'm guessing that whatever was extracted from the burners directly link MS to the planning of TS's murder. Even if the phones were destroyed, LE could get (at least some data) from the service provider. Let's hope MS is especially stupid and purchased the burner for CWW and LE can prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000