CA - 14 killed in San Bernardino mass shooting, 2 Dec 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO its about time the FBI director made some public appearance

^^ Respectfully BBM

My own experience with practicing ME Muslims has been very different.

I live in a major metro city and many are store owners, own car services, work in city positions, etc.

Both pre and post 9/11, I have found them overall to be a very passionate, warm and intense people, many even with a sense of humor!

Ditto!
Some of the warmest, kindest people i have met, it makes me feel bad to see many painted with the same broad strokes as the terrorists, and yet... these are dangerous times..
imo

he also said twice he is not under arrest , i think they are gonna try to use him as an infomraant

obviously they knew each other

When asked if he was in custody he wouldn't give an answer. Could be he's lawyered up.

Unless it's a landmark theater like Grauman's Chinese Theatre, I have no idea.

To mess with someone's head? Or maybe the person was following (or stalking) someone specific who worked there or went to see a movie.

This is Pakistan paper

California killing: Female assailant was from Pakistan, CAIR claims

http://www.dawn.com/news/1223982/california-killing-female-assailant-was-from-pakistan-cair-claims

The female assailant gunned down following the shooting rampage in a banquet at a social services centre for the disabled in San Bernardino, California, was of Pakistani origin, claimed Hussam Ayloush, executive director of the Los Angeles chapter of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations).

posted l;ast thread

but check these folks out on Wiki

CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations).

whew eee

I don't think it is beyond the pale of possibility that the suspects second target was the movie theatre during a busy showing. Would this not make sense given their vehicle being stocked with so much ammo and the possibility that that they would hit an evening showing due to larger crowds? Any one know where this theater is in proximity to the suspect's home?

If you're going to end up dead in the street for the whole world to see what is the point?! I was thinking about this yesterday - all the wars we learn about have some reason or cause. Not always noble, but it's about power, money, safety, land mass, saving others, retaliation, whatever. This is nothing. This is we want to blow ourselves up and kill as many people as we can in the process. They don't have a goal or an endgame. They WANT to be lying on the roadside dead like that.

Back to angry swearing....

I know what you mean. I was trying to think through the end game for them too and its senseless. If the idea is to take over the world and convert everyone to their thinking, well that isn't going to happen.

New people are being born every day and since they have only managed to kill a handful of the worlds population they will never succeed in converting ALL people.

They also will never succeed in taking over much more land than they already have because countries are going to wise up and not let them have any of their land.

So their mission as it stands is to just kill and maim for the heck of it.
How that is appealing to people to join them is beyond me. What a great goal in life. Lets join so we can kill and maim people. Good Grief.

A Facebook executive told The Associated Press that Tashfeen Malik posted the material under an alias account at 11 a.m. Wednesday. That was about the time the first 911 calls came in and when the couple were believed to have stormed into the San Bernardino social service center and opened fire.

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/f...aising-terror-group-happened-as-attacks-began

Thanks for the link.

I still don't understand how someone can post on FB while shooting people. Is that even physically possible?

I got chills when they mentioned the theatre stuff. Can anyone come up with any idea why anyone is driving around taking pictures of a movie theatre and grilling a security guard

if you can come with an idea i am all ears

Dunno but a few pipe bombs left under the seats of a packed theater would very a very effective and easy terrorist attack.

Dunno but a few pipe bombs left under the seats of a packed theater would very a very effective and easy terrorist attack.

Is there a big movie about to premiere? If that's what was happening they'd want the theatre as crowded as possible.

I got chills when they mentioned the theatre stuff. Can anyone come up with any idea why anyone is driving around taking pictures of a movie theatre and grilling a security guard

if you can come with an idea i am all ears

I don't think it is beyond the pale of possibility that the suspects second target was the movie theatre during a busy showing. Would this not make sense given their vehicle being stocked with so much ammo and the possibility that that they would hit an evening showing due to larger crowds? Any one know where this theater is in proximity to the suspect's home? Do you agree?

Probably posted before the attack, not while she was actively shooting

Anyone know the name of theater? I don't recall LE mentioning the name.

Trying to map out the 2 locations to see if they're close or not.

I call BS. This is not a case of bullying gone bad. This was an act of Terrorism. Part home grown. Part international. So now we have a sick ****** combining personal agenda with political/religious fanaticism. A new hybrid if you will. No victim blaming should be tolerated.

Edited to add: calling BS on article not you Gigli[emoji5]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hear ya... my thoughts exactly. Mind you nothing of this case so far adds up. Too many holes. It leaks like a rusty bucket.

This is just so wierd CNN ISIS is denying any direct invovment? They trying to keep themselves out so we dont look that direction and thwart?

I totally think this is a cell,, just the movie canvas is totally creepy. Obviouly they had additional plans. This was organized funded with amazing years long planning for the "day"

If we look at Paris they unltimtly ended up being cell.

If we look at Belgium cells

I think , correctly, the word scares us

[h=1]ISIS PRESENT IN ALL 50 STATES, FBI DIRECTOR SAYS[/h]
may 2015:
Virginia, Illinois, Maryland and California were also named as locations of ISIS cells and the group promises an “interesting” next six months.
[h=1]Dianne Feinstein: Terrorist sleeper cells are in the U.S[/h]
Homeland Security Chief Johnson: Terrorist Sleeper Cells in US Now

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/je...ity-chief/2015/02/08/id/623459/#ixzz3tO5sVUwC

http://abc7chicago.com/news/isis-present-in-all-50-states-fbi-director-says/534732/

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/isis-claims-to-have-terrorists-in-us-including-michigan/32855970

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare