NEW Can you match these UID tattoos to tattoos of the missing?

If this person was in a gang, his family may already know that he is deceased. Perhaps people are afraid to step forward and claim his body, if they fear retaliation. They may fear that getting involved will do no good. Also, sometimes people are aware of their family members being deceased but they do not claim their bodies if they are broke. I'm not saying that that is the case here but it is a possibility.

Also especially if they are hispanic the number 13 signifies the MS-13 gang.

Not entirely true ...
13 also represents the 13th letter of the alphabet : the M. The "13" tattoo is used a lot by the Mexican Mafia (EME) because of that. Especially with 3 dots around it, representing Prison, Hospital or Cemetery.

1966 Male (50-60) Florida: Right upper arm: Two hands in shaking position with a sun rising over them.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6592

The two hands shaking symbolizes brotherhood and is Masonic. The "sun" is probably the "all seeing eye" which is often depicted above the shaking hands. If its an old tattoo and the inking bled, it would be easy to mistake the radiant eye for a sun. So, this man was a Mason and may have belonged to the local Masonic Lodge near to where he was found.

Shaking hands and eye Freemason.jpeg

Although he is listed in the case file as race/white, he may have been Hispanic as this was a largely Hispanic neighborhood in 1966.
The closest Masonic Lodge to where the body was found is:

Masonic Lodge #260 in Coral Gables
Address: 41 Valencia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Information about membership can be obtained through:

The Grand Lodge
Contact

Telephone: + 1 800 375 2339
FAX: + 1 904 632 3865
E-mail: info@glflamason.org
Location Map Physical

220 North Ocean Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202 Mail

P.O. Box 1020
Jacksonville, FL 32201-1020

Who knows. Maybe one of the Florida brothers went missing...

1966 Male (50-60) Florida: Right upper arm: Two hands in shaking position with a sun rising over them.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6592

The two hands shaking symbolizes brotherhood and is Masonic. The "sun" is probably the "all seeing eye" which is often depicted above the shaking hands. If its an old tattoo and the inking bled, it would be easy to mistake the radiant eye for a sun. So, this man was a Mason and may have belonged to the local Masonic Lodge near to where he was found.

View attachment 78794

Although he is listed in the case file as race/white, he may have been Hispanic as this was a largely Hispanic neighborhood in 1966.
The closest Masonic Lodge to where the body was found is:

Masonic Lodge #260 in Coral Gables
Address: 41 Valencia Avenue
Coral Gables, FL 33134

Information about membership can be obtained through:

The Grand Lodge
Contact

Telephone: + 1 800 375 2339
FAX: + 1 904 632 3865
E-mail: info@glflamason.org
Location Map Physical

220 North Ocean Street
Jacksonville, FL 32202 Mail

P.O. Box 1020
Jacksonville, FL 32201-1020

Who knows. Maybe one of the Florida brothers went missing...

Welcome to Ws. TheGardener, thanks for posting the interesting link in this thread!

Here is her NamUs; she actually had ID
Victim was struck and killed by a car while crossing I-35 E in Lake Dallas, TX on June 15, 1983. Victim had identification with name Dewayne V. Honey. This id has never been confirmed and may be an alias.

The GGMC have a webpage, one for NO, LA
I went back their guestbook, I thought I had seen the name Honey, but could not find it again
Can't see any entries after some time in 2012, don't know if this is intentional or nobody has singed it in 3 years, I really don't think that's the case thought
All kinds of comments on it
Might be worth checking out
Their a very loyal group of men to one another
The running bird is theirs so only a member should have had that

I went back to the NO, LA chapter site, still couldn't find Honey
I left an email, it said it would have to be reviewed before it was posted, this might be why there's no new entries, they may not be checking their e mail
Anyway I'll wait and see if they e mail me, and post what they have to say, if anything comes of it y'all can take it from there
Just happen to think, HOPE I didn't act to hastily and po the poster that recognise the tattoo, if so I am very sorry, just wasn't thinking that far ahead

PLOWBOY

Here is her NamUs; she actually had ID
Victim was struck and killed by a car while crossing I-35 E in Lake Dallas, TX on June 15, 1983. Victim had identification with name Dewayne V. Honey. This id has never been confirmed and may be an alias.

Did i misunderstand the gender of uid, because the namus link Roselvr provided, indicates it was a male who was hit by a car.

It is a man, but the ss# was issued to a female
The tattoo image is stepping the wrong way, no polka dotted boxer shorts on the waist and legs, no outhouse behind the running finger
This man may not have nothing to do with the GGMC
Unless the artist drawing is not quite right

PLEASE HELP BRING HIM BACK TO US!!!!!

I am looking for my oldest son. His name is Joseph(Joe)Daryl Duncan. He just turned 28 yrs old Nov.10th and his family and I do miss him. He has dirty blonde hair(normally keeps it buzzed cut) his eyes changes colors, sometimes they are baby blue or green, it's according to what kind of mood he is in. He also has a tattoo of a black widow spider on his left hand and the scorpio symbol tattoo behind his left ear. That is the only 2 tattoos that I can remember. Last known place to live is LACEY, WASHINGTON, Last I heard, he was going to be moving to Florida. I have not heard from him in 4 yrs. I am posting this pic of him. I'm asking that everybody please make it go viral. If anybody knows him or knows where he is please inbox me..... Please!!!! Thanks to everyone in advance.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=988199554536016&id=100000379431211

I haven't even seen a missing person report, but thought the tattoo might help

Missing Joseph(Joe)Daryl Duncan posted by 2Hope4 just turned 28 on Nov.10th, man mentioned in quoted article is 53 years old, so probably not him.

Can we perhaps open missing person thread for him please and help 2Hope4, his mum? I am not really sure if correct place would be under "Missing person Discussion" or "Missing but Not Forgotten Discussion" or under "2010's Missing".

Missing Joseph(Joe)Daryl Duncan posted by 2Hope4 just turned 28 on Nov.10th, man mentioned in quoted article is 53 years old, so probably not him.

Can we perhaps open missing person thread for him please and help 2Hope4, his mum? I am not really sure if correct place would be under "Missing person Discussion" or "Missing but Not Forgotten Discussion" or under "2010's Missing".

Can't do anything unless she has a missing persons report

1985 Male (20-30) Oklahoma: One on the left forearm that reads "Anita" and one on the left thumb that reads "L & A."
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1811umok.html

I might have a match for this guy. I'm not sure where to post this. I'm usually just a lurker. Although the MP is listed as "no known distinctive body features" that doesn't necessarily he was tattoo-less. The circumstances, dates, locations, and other specs seem to line up, plus this MP went by the nickname Lupe, which would explain the "Anita" and "L&A" tattoos. Although different states, it's basically just a straight shot up US-377 or I-35, a two hour drive.

Guadelupe Gaona - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14442/0/ http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4777dmtx.html

I might have a match for this guy. I'm not sure where to post this. I'm usually just a lurker. Although the MP is listed as "no known distinctive body features" that doesn't necessarily he was tattoo-less. The circumstances, dates, locations, and other specs seem to line up, plus this MP went by the nickname Lupe, which would explain the "Anita" and "L&A" tattoos. Although different states, it's basically just a straight shot up US-377 or I-35, a two hour drive.

Guadelupe Gaona - https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14442/0/ http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/4777dmtx.html

Welcome to Ws ChancellorJ, thanks for your first post here with the intriguing potential match!
Hopefully someone else will chime in with some guidance on this one.

Good tool have I not seen mentioned. Search over 400K tattoos that have been uploaded at www.checkoutmyink.com.

They have a forum and around 180K registered users. Might be a place to post some of this UID's tattoos and see if anyone can help.

You can search by keyword, category, etc.

Good tool have I not seen mentioned. Search over 400K tattoos that have been uploaded at www.checkoutmyink.com.

They have a forum and around 180K registered users. Might be a place to post some of this UID's tattoos and see if anyone can help.

You can search by keyword, category, etc.

I just did a look at their forum, looks like a lot of spam

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back