Email to Former Patients of Dr. Teresa Sievers rcvd on or about 1 April 2016

I have not ordered from the supplement supplier - Xymogen - since last June. First, Dr. Sievers monitored my supplements and healthcare. Taking the supplements was a prescription from HER. She would not advocate continuing supplements without Doctor supervision and monitoring. Secondly and perhaps most importantly, MARK received thousands of dollars in commission each month from the Xymogen orders. There's an NO WAY I'll put one one penny in his pocket by placing an order. I have called the detective to report this latest email that I received yesterday - an email that spells Dr. Sievers name two different ways (complete lack of respect) and encourages me to continue purchasing supplements through a Dr. Roy account. I believe this money stream was part of Mark's plan. The supplement cash flow provides plenty of money to cover living expenses until he cashes in on the life insurance policies. What kind of deal did Mark negotiate with Dr. Roy? How will they split the commission? I'll call Xymogen today and express my concern. I will not give Mark Sievers one penny of my money. I hope Dr. Sievers patients will STOP buying these supplements!

BBM.

It certainly seems the email is against the intentions of Xymogen, with regards to supervision. From the FAQ's:

Why are XYMOGEN formulas sold only to healthcare providers?

Because we intend them to be recommended by a licensed healthcare professional after an assessment of an individual's medical history and unique biochemical needs has been carried out. We also intend their actual use to be supervised by a licensed healthcare practitioner.

https://www.xymogen.com/about-us/faq/

BBM.

It certainly seems the email is against the intentions of Xymogen, with regards to supervision. From the FAQ's:

Why are XYMOGEN formulas sold only to healthcare providers?

Because we intend them to be recommended by a licensed healthcare professional after an assessment of an individual's medical history and unique biochemical needs has been carried out. We also intend their actual use to be supervised by a licensed healthcare practitioner.

https://www.xymogen.com/about-us/faq/

Has any patient called the company, Xymogen, and reported Dr. Purple Truck, MS, the murder, possible scam, etc? They might not want to do business with Dr. Purple Truck, espicially if enough patients and people report strange goings on.

When I was reading the "Yelp" reviews of the "Wellness & Hormone Centers of America" in Boca Raton, Florida, one of the reviewers talked about her supplement prescriptions costing anywhere from $200 to $800 per MONTH!!

Of course, these are likely the "pure" supplements. Not like the "weak" vitamins manufactured by major companies here in the U.S. The vitamins and supplements prescribed and sold "exclusively" by health care practitioners are usually from China and they are "stronger" and "the real thing". And I'll bet those Chinese vitamin and supplement manufacturing plants are all clean, well-run facilities that meet the highest of Chinese manufacturing standards!

I know for a fact, having had an acquaintance who provided them at one time, that the markup through some of these supplement suppliers is at LEAST 50%. Meaning the healthcare practitioner gets 50% of whatever the patient is paying. It is a lucrative means for chiropractors and alternative providers to supplement their income.

Yikes, yes I have made a mess of trying to explain my point of view. All information is protected, my point was if the information is sitting in a paper chart (not EMR) and not being sent electronically for insurance, billing or coordination of care there is no need for HIPAA compliance as they are not being sent to an external source and in need of HIPAA protection (The digital or electronic protection). No my hospital sees anyone in need of care regardless of their ability to pay. I give up, am not able to explain what I want to say....maybe another day.

I am traveling in the car with my DH MD and I am reading him these posts to get a better understanding. He uses paper charts and he is still required to protect all patient information regardless of format. He can't make a copy of a patient's chart/info and send it without patient consent. HIPPA applies regardless of payment plan.

The real question is who is the custodian of TS patient records according to DH MD. If TS died without arranging for custodianship of the patient records, it may be the State of FL's responsibility and the State of FL may not take any action until after MS trial. If MS was named custodian and turned the records over to a Non Licensed "Physician", he may have violated HIPPA law. He could be fined by the Feds for each violation per patient, in the thousands of dollars. In Delaware, originally the fine was $7K per patient. The fines could be attached to TS estate. Patients unfortunately do not get to decide whether he gets fined for HIPPA violations. They can file complaints though.

I hope I have this right lol.

Supplements: I stopped going to TS about a year before she was killed. I continued to order a couple of Xymogen products for a few months after I left..I didn't mind that she was getting the commission...I knew that...it was ok with me. If I recall correctly, at the time, Dr. Purlmutter (books Wheat Belly, Grain Brain) was using the same company's supplements for his patients and may have had some of his "own supplements" made by them. He now has his own line of supplements sold in local health food stores...probable on line..I haven't researched him lately. When TS was suggesting them I felt a little better knowing he was using them too.

Regarding records: A couple of weeks before my appointment with the new Doc...I stopped in the office to see if I could drop off the signature page so TS could forward my records to the new Doc. Frank was at the window...He said hold on a minute...then proceeded to print out all my records. He stapled them together and said "Here take these with you just in case your records don't get over to your new Doctor before your appointment he'll have something to look at...sometimes it can take awhile before records are sent".

Emails: I haven't received any of MS's emails. Even though I have a complete set of my records (*thank you Frank!) I sent an email to MS just to see if he would respond or send my records. Nothing. No response.

I'm looking at this latest email...and wondering what list "MS" (or whoever) is using. Theoretically I could have been flagged as a former patient...but as a potential Xymogen purchaser I would think they would have sent me this last email regarding supplements. So it does make me wonder...who is on the list and why.

When I was reading the "Yelp" reviews of the "Wellness & Hormone Centers of America" in Boca Raton, Florida, one of the reviewers talked about her supplement prescriptions costing anywhere from $200 to $800 per MONTH!!

Of course, these are likely the "pure" supplements. Not like the "weak" vitamins manufactured by major companies here in the U.S. The vitamins and supplements prescribed and sold "exclusively" by health care practitioners are usually from China and they are "stronger" and "the real thing". And I'll bet those Chinese vitamin and supplement manufacturing plants are all clean, well-run facilities that meet the highest of Chinese manufacturing standards!

I know for a fact, having had an acquaintance who provided them at one time, that the markup through some of these supplement suppliers is at LEAST 50%. Meaning the healthcare practitioner gets 50% of whatever the patient is paying. It is a lucrative means for chiropractors and alternative providers to supplement their income.

To me, at least that particular location, it sounds like the cattle call days of the Fen-Phen pill clinics. Sort of like they don't care who they get as long as they have a valid medical license to "legitimize" the shopfront.

Yep, cash making hand-over-fist. My DH had a warehouse years ago and one day he noticed the neighboring unit disposing of hundreds of empty bottles of vitamins and supplements. They were rebranding, repackaging the pills bought from overseas and it was being marketed as something to help a completely different intention. People assume if it's not prescription, it's safe or it won't kill you and they'll take it because they believe what's on the label. What an eye opener that was to see in action.

Are any meds made in the US?

It is funny how people will not believe a doctor but will believe weird stuff online.

I go to an alternative med website and it has had things that have proved to be true. But they have to have new info all of the time so some of the stuff is questionable, to me.

I now live in a foreign country and the people use Chinese meds as a matter of course. It is not considered alternative.

They use their own traditional meds as well. Some seem to work.

Pharma companies go to remote areas to gather native treatments to study and then they make synthetics

I will be in Dr. Purple Truck's area again next month. Perhaps I should make an appointment as I could use a good homeopathic, musicial, hormonal, heart and chelation tune up. From a non licensed, or suspended MD. Or at least attend a seminar. My board certified, licensed DH MD with an active DEA license simply can't know everything. Right? Or perhaps my 33 years of critical care nursing will come in handy... ;)

I will be in Dr. Purple Truck's area again next month. Perhaps I should make an appointment as I could use a good homeopathic, musicial, hormonal, heart and chelation tune up. From a non licensed, or suspended MD. Or at least attend a seminar. My board certified, licensed DH MD with an active DEA license simply can't know everything. Right? Or perhaps my 33 years of critical care nursing will come in handy... ;)

Wow, Dr Everything sounds good to me too.... I could sure use some Botox and need my carburetor flushed

Thanks to Naple Daily News and reporter Jacob Carpenter for highlighting this story!!!

Patients of slain Dr. Teresa Sievers receive odd email purportedly by Mark Sievers

<snip>

Lee County sheriff's officials confirmed Friday that Mark Sievers, who has been in jail since late February, accused of orchestrating the murder of his wife in June 2015, has no access to email or the Internet.

In addition, the email contains a few peculiarities. At one point, the doctor's first name is misspelled "Theresa." At another point, patients are encouraged to obtain Xymogen online through the account of a colleague named "Dr. Roy" in Boca Raton, with no last name given. Near the end of the email, patients are encouraged to call "Dr. Roy" on his cellphone, but the message cuts off and no phone number is provided.​

I think that "Purple Truck Guy" is going to be on the run....

I think that "Purple Truck Guy" is going to be on the run....

I'm going to edit SMS's original statement a bit and say the snakes aren't just biting each other anymore - they're multiplying and consuming each other.

NONE of these con men, creeps and criminals are going to be able to hide from us or the media.

Fantastic sleuths & honest, moral people + the internet = POWER. We have the power to do good and we're doing it.

I'm honored and proud to be a member of this great group following this case. :highfive: everyone!!!

:heartbeat: :grouphug:

Thanks to Naple Daily News and reporter Jacob Carpenter for highlighting this story!!!

Patients of slain Dr. Teresa Sievers receive odd email purportedly by Mark Sievers

<snip>

Lee County sheriff's officials confirmed Friday that Mark Sievers, who has been in jail since late February, accused of orchestrating the murder of his wife in June 2015, has no access to email or the Internet.

In addition, the email contains a few peculiarities. At one point, the doctor's first name is misspelled "Theresa." At another point, patients are encouraged to obtain Xymogen online through the account of a colleague named "Dr. Roy" in Boca Raton, with no last name given. Near the end of the email, patients are encouraged to call "Dr. Roy" on his cellphone, but the message cuts off and no phone number is provided.​

"Multiple calls and an email to Heilbron weren't returned Monday."

Ha!

I put on another topic, that former patients of MS might want to contact medical board about dr truck, mentioning the emails they got from MS as he is in jail, the dr truck appears to have some medical records which they the patient did not get, but dr truck knows they were taking certain supplements and any other info. It will not hurt for the medical board to know that dr truck and MS are possibly up to something.

Xymogen is aware of the problem, the legal department is on it. I called to verify this. They are a good company and liked TS very much, imo they don't want anything to do with MS.

Marks' email..... My friend who received hers also said the 'G-d', as in his 'G-d Bless', is something he'd done before in emails.

I use Xymogen's OptiCleanse GHI for my gastrointestinal health and I swear by it!

Faga said he "believes it to be true" that the "Dr. Roy" mentioned in the email is Dr. Roy Heilbron, a Boca Raton-based doctor. In the email, patients are told that the name of the Xymogen account for "Dr. Roy" is "HEILR," a close match to Heilbron's last name.

[...]

Multiple calls and an email to Heilbron weren't returned Monday.

Brad Dalton, a spokesman for the Florida Department of Health, said no complaints related to the email would be a public record. All complaints to the agency remain confidential until a state panel determines whether a violation has occurred.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...r-doctor-2fb06852-de2e-7e66-e0-374541321.html

IF truck guy is charged with a crime, I bet he will talk for a lighter sentence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back