Email to Former Patients of Dr. Teresa Sievers rcvd on or about 1 April 2016

Just how did these two geniuses think TS's patients were going to react? 'Oh yay! An email from my brutally murdered doctor's husband, who the whole state knows is currently in prison waiting to be tried for her murder! Now what did I do with that credit card...'

I mean, I could see going through with this scheme before he was imprisoned. It would look weird, sure, but they may manage to sell a few bottles. Now, though? After everything that's taken place in the last month, they still chose to play their dirty hand--thus implicating themselves even further, and opening themselves up to even more suspicion? One person is waiting to be tried for murder, and neither thought it might be a good idea to keep a low profile and save this scheme for a time when their every move might not be under the current level of scrutiny?

I'm sorry, but... wtf? Is everyone involved in this case from another planet?
The first thing that came mind was "Birds of a feather flock together". Low life criminals - the lot of them. First there were three now there are four.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

As a former patient, I did not receive the email although I received all the ones sent out months ago.

As an aside, when I tried to log onto my Xymogen account, they would not allow me to purchase supplements unless I registered with another provider. The only nearby providers include a chiropractor or two and a nutritionist. I don't know if any other former patients have run into the same thing. I did get one multi-vitamin supplement from another manufacturer but Xymogen is out for me.

But how can MS be sending out any emails??

And how is the request to have emails sent out to patients conveyed via an outside person? As someone mentioned upthread, I thought all communications in jail are monitored.

And how is the request to have emails sent out to patients conveyed via an outside person? As someone mentioned upthread, I thought all communications in jail are monitored.

MS's account for supplements is closing end of March. I guess it was always planned to happen.

I really should but I haven't as of now. I didn't think that it was through Dr. Sievers office because I also went to the Urgent Care there in that building first. Now I am not so sure and especially in light
of the recent letter that I received that my records might have been taken. Ugh....

I take that back. I looked at my emails from yesterday and I did get an email from RHH and it was signed "Mark Sievers". He said in the email that effective March of 2016 the
we would not be able to obtain our supplements from Xymogen under Dr. Siever's office anymore BUT that he reached out to this Dr. Roy and that he is willing to have all of
Dr. Sievers former patients use his office to obtain supplements. NOT GOOD!!

I take that back. I looked at my emails from yesterday and I did get an email from RHH and it was signed "Mark Sievers". He said in the email that effective March of 2016 the
we would not be able to obtain our supplements from Xymogen under Dr. Siever's office anymore BUT that he reached out to this Dr. Roy and that he is willing to have all of
I don't really know what to say. I feel so sorry for you and all TS's other patients.

It looks like, at the minimum, your email addresses have been passed to a third party.

Hey sherribear​.... What's the SENDERS' email address on that email? My friend took hers & senders' off when she texted me hers. My guess would be from the RHH email set-up... am I right?

I don't really know what to say. I feel so sorry for you and all TS's other patients.

It looks like, at the minimum, your email addresses have been passed to a third party.

Wo, more than email addresses...... MS was all over the place, no tellin' where records/personal info went AND to whom. AND we all know SS # is in there too.

I was a fraud victim in early 90s, 1st to actually generate a court hearing in my state (as told to me by the investigator) WHICH was almost laughable BUT you have to start somewhere. My SS# was stolen & used for buying all sorts of tech stuff. All this took place in another town, 80 miles AWAY from where I've lived my entire life. Credit was approved by TransUnion... YES, one of the trusty credit bureaus! They approved ALL using my name misspelled 3 different ways, WITH several work & home phone numbers AND addresses from places I have NEVER WORKED OR LIVED in a town I NEVER lived in. I got thru this fiasco, the threat of what could happen personally was horrible but in the end all was ok. I gained a terrific 'education' and became a GIANT *****.

The the investigator said they had another case where the perp worked in a doctors' office--she sold 10 patients SS numbers to someone & so on. This is scary stuff people BUT this is 2016 not 1991. ID fraud is a ***** but has come a long way. NEVER THE LESS... attempt to find/obtain your records. Get LifeLock or similar---if you can't pay for that then go online OR call ALL THREE credit bureaus, educate yourself about Alerts, Freezes, etc that you can put on your personal acct info with ALL THREE.... TransUnion, Experian and Equifax.

Mark Sievers' crimes are far reaching.

Wow! Just wow! Need I say I am shocked? Always shocked...

So this Dr. Roy H Purple Truck obtains - at the very least - the email addresses of at least some of the patients of the late TS. He then composes and sends an email to these patients under the name of MS, inviting them to purchase supplements from Dr. Purple Truck and to call him if they have any questions! Thus, if any one of these patients did call him and ask him questions about their own specific health problems/concerns and he answered them, he would indeed be "practicing medicine in Florida", right?

It would be very interesting for one or two of TS's former patients who post here at WS to actually contact this dude in response to the letter. And to ask questions in a friendly and grateful manner, explaining how happy you are that someone is taking over for TS. And to determine whether this new doctor has your medical records from TS's office.

If I were to make such a phone call, I'd be very outspoken about what I felt was the grave injustice being done to MS in accusing him of having anything at all to do with the murder of TS. I mean, MS was always such a NICE man. I'd never believe anything like that about him! Never!

Earlier, I said I did not get an email but I found it in the "Promotions" in-box that I hadn't noticed before. Since MS is in jail and supposedly "Dr. Roy" is now the salesman of record with Xymogen, I'd think that the shyster "Dr. Roy" himself is the one who sent it out using MS's name as the reference trying to make it look legit. I think he's behind this whole email thing, using the customer list suppiled or sold by MS. The crazinesss in this case never ceases to amaze me.

Earlier, I said I did not get an email but I found it in the "Promotions" in-box that I hadn't noticed before. Since MS is in jail and supposedly "Dr. Roy" is now the salesman of record with Xymogen, I'd think that the shyster "Dr. Roy" himself is the one who sent it out using MS's name as the reference trying to make it look legit. I think he's behind this whole email thing, using the customer list suppiled or sold by MS. The crazinesss in this case never ceases to amaze me.

Did you notify LE about the email?

At your suggestion I did. The person I talked to was not aware of the email but she said she will forward my info to the detective involved in the case and they'll get back to me if there they feel the need to.

Here's a link for information on HIPAA complaints if any of TS's patients are concerned that RH may have their medical records.

Filing a Complaint

If you believe that a HIPAA-covered entity or its business associate violated your (or someone else’s) health information privacy rights or committed another violation of the Privacy, Security, or Breach Notification Rules, you may file a complaint with the Office for Civil Rights (OCR). OCR can investigate complaints against covered entities (health plans, health care clearinghouses, or health care providers that conduct certain transactions electronically) and their business associates.

http://www.hhs.gov/hipaa/filing-a-complaint/index.html

I will talk to them too if they need another patient reference. I am protected now since the first identity theft that came from that Medical building. I would be interested if anyone else was subject to idenitity theft.
This happened to my approximately 4-5 years ago and then again recently that I received a notice that my records could be in jeopardy and from the Medical building where I saw Dr. Sievers.

At your suggestion I did. The person I talked to was not aware of the email but she said she will forward my info to the detective involved in the case and they'll get back to me if there they feel the need to.

File complaint to hhs.gov. This could be a HIPAA violation.

Wow! Just wow! Need I say I am shocked? Always shocked...

So this Dr. Roy H Purple Truck obtains - at the very least - the email addresses of at least some of the patients of the late TS. He then composes and sends an email to these patients under the name of MS, inviting them to purchase supplements from Dr. Purple Truck and to call him if they have any questions! Thus, if any one of these patients did call him and ask him questions about their own specific health problems/concerns and he answered them, he would indeed be "practicing medicine in Florida", right?

It would be very interesting for one or two of TS's former patients who post here at WS to actually contact this dude in response to the letter. And to ask questions in a friendly and grateful manner, explaining how happy you are that someone is taking over for TS. And to determine whether this new doctor has your medical records from TS's office.

If I were to make such a phone call, I'd be very outspoken about what I felt was the grave injustice being done to MS in accusing him of having anything at all to do with the murder of TS. I mean, MS was always such a NICE man. I'd never believe anything like that about him! Never!
I guess MS finally found a "like-minded" physician to replace TS after all. NOT!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back