Email to Former Patients of Dr. Teresa Sievers rcvd on or about 1 April 2016

From what Wendy posted, Xymogen is on to RH. Hope they cut him off, remains to be seen but Wendy did give her opinion that the supplement company really liked TS but wanted nothing to do with MS.

Regarding supplements.... there's such a glut out in the market. We all should watch what & where we buy. There's so much "marketing" going on so it's hard for us consumers. I don't mind doctors selling them but I do start to 'wonder' when then a doc has their own brand. Marketing-Marketing-Marketing

I called LCSO about the email a few days ago and of course, by now it's already been on the news but LCSO did call me back today. The detective I talked to confirmed that MS has no access to internet/email. He said it could have been generated at some time earlier and auto-sent later. He really didn't think it was a big deal and it was nothing to be concerned about. I mentioned the possible Heilbron connection but he didn't really say much about that. One thing he does know about is Websleuths so I'd guess they use us as a resource with the plethora of great minds here joining forces. I thought it was pretty cool that they are aware of this site.

Are any meds made in the US?

It is funny how people will not believe a doctor but will believe weird stuff online.

I go to an alternative med website and it has had things that have proved to be true. But they have to have new info all of the time so some of the stuff is questionable, to me.

I now live in a foreign country and the people use Chinese meds as a matter of course. It is not considered alternative.

They use their own traditional meds as well. Some seem to work.

Pharma companies go to remote areas to gather native treatments to study and then they make synthetics

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with "synthetics". If anything, there can surely be far more quality contol in laboratory produced substances than in so-called "natural" substances. Because the strength of things like plants and herbs and barks and flowers (all of which are used in "natural supplements) cannot be as finely controlled.

To answer your question, yes, there are numerous large med producers in the U.S.

I called LCSO about the email a few days ago and of course, by now it's already been on the news but LCSO did call me back today. The detective I talked to confirmed that MS has no access to internet/email. He said it could have been generated at some time earlier and auto-sent later. He really didn't think it was a big deal and it was nothing to be concerned about. I mentioned the possible Heilbron connection but he didn't really say much about that. One thing he does know about is Websleuths so I'd guess they use us as a resource with the plethora of great minds here joining forces. I thought it was pretty cool that they are aware of this site.

While it's possible to write emails and have them autosend at another time, MS would not have misspelled his wife's name. No way do I believe this was generated weeks ago and no way do I believe it's by anyone other than RH or a friend of his.

This was a forged email and it was deliberately written to benefit Dr. Roy Heilbron without revealing his real name or giving contact information. We know the code word was part of his last name, but not everyone would unless they read here. :D

This was cheesy and unethical, if not illegal and violates federal wire laws. Yeah, it's my opinion.

I just hope one day I can figure out how a lovely, smart lady like TS ever could be involved with such slime balls. How could this happen?

[/B]

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with "synthetics". If anything, there can surely be far more quality contol in laboratory produced substances than in so-called "natural" substances. Because the strength of things like plants and herbs and barks and flowers (all of which are used in "natural supplements) cannot be as finely controlled.

To answer your question, yes, there are numerous large med producers in the U.S.

O/t . Is it true that they patent those lants denying natives the ability to use them?

O/t . Is it true that they patent those lants denying natives the ability to use them?

In short, no. Plants discovered in "the wild" or uncultivated state cannot be patented because they occur freely in nature.

well, ...we haven't even gotten to the MS's girlfriend part! (assuming on the 'girl' part :)

This is the statement for the day!!!

How many threads will this topic use? Will this be our summer reading?

Just how did these two geniuses think TS's patients were going to react? 'Oh yay! An email from my brutally murdered doctor's husband, who the whole state knows is currently in prison waiting to be tried for her murder! Now what did I do with that credit card...'

I mean, I could see going through with this scheme before he was imprisoned. It would look weird, sure, but they may manage to sell a few bottles. Now, though? After everything that's taken place in the last month, they still chose to play their dirty hand--thus implicating themselves even further, and opening themselves up to even more suspicion? One person is waiting to be tried for murder, and neither thought it might be a good idea to keep a low profile and save this scheme for a time when their every move might not be under the current level of scrutiny?

I'm sorry, but... wtf? Is everyone involved in this case from another planet?

BBM:
Yea, Planet Narcissism and failing Planet Stupid merged. It's now called planet BS...

In short, no. Plants discovered in "the wild" or uncultivated state cannot be patented because they occur freely in nature.

But they can patent the active ingredient. The US Federal Government holds a patent on THC (marijuana). It is used by one of the pharmaceutical companies in a drug called Marinol.

But they can patent the active ingredient. The US Federal Government holds a patent on THC (marijuana). It is used by one of the pharmaceutical companies in a drug called Marinol.
Websleuths is so educational. I had no idea there was a patent on "pot"!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This may be OLD news by now but, in case I missed it, want to make sure it got posted -

[video=twitter;717172674452008960]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/717172674452008960[/video]

Websleuths is so educational. I had no idea there was a patent on "pot"!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry OT but YES.... now that it's becoming a big, lucrative business. It's interesting as the composition of therapeutic (for medicinal purposes) is obviously different from the stuff used to get high on. I recently saw an interesting docu on HBO, may have been the "VICE" series, where some states are only allowing a certain number companies to market it. There's a big issue of "monopolies" involved. There are also small growers, who have followed the law for growing in their state, who have been raided WHEN they were not on their premises.... finding their crops completely gone and/or totally destroyed. If big companies are going to market marijuana legally it should not be in a way where government just sends in their states' LE to seize or destroy small growers property. A lot of "stuff" is going on. I'm not taking sides but then I am.... 'policy' within all this 'pot producing for public sales issue(s)' should be appropriately addressed FIRST so the "little guy(s)" can get out before getting stomped out... if that makes sense.

This may be OLD news by now but, in case I missed it, want to make sure it got posted -

[video=twitter;717172674452008960]https://twitter.com/NDN_JCarpenter/status/717172674452008960[/video]

NEVER too old for The Bombshell herself, ​NG

So now I wonder what the status is of the one we presume belongs to RH.

I just hope one day I can figure out how a lovely, smart lady like TS ever could be involved with such slime balls. How could this happen?

i guess sometimes love is blind. sadly, in this case, it was not only blind but deaf :notgood:

I posted the above in November and here we are in May and I still can't figure out how so many smart people were fooled by MS.

I posted the above in November and here we are in May and I still can't figure out how so many smart people were fooled by MS.

I hear you! But I think that the smart people who were "fooled" by MS were probably trying to kindly give him the benefit of the doubt, perhaps for the sake of TS. Sometimes we set aside our gut feelings, thinking we are being cynical or judgemental and overly picky. This is especially true if it's just a lot of little, easily explained, things rather than constant in-your-face big stuff that is a huge red flag. So deep down we aren't fooled, but we carry on and hope we're wrong or that he will improve. In the case of TS, it was a quick marriage and she didn't see who he was until later IMO. By then, with two kids and a thriving practice...admitting you have a serious problem and then extricating is extremely difficult. All JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back