GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Ingrid this monster was a convicted felon, alcoholic, homeless, drifter, con artist, liar, cheater still living with ex twice a week and was even going over there the next morning. His ex probably paid the loser to do yard work. This guy was a real prize. This is the kind of nightmare guy we try to avoid.

I agree with you and to add a bit more,
<snip>

"He came across as this charming, witty and intelligent man. He seemed to have a good strong head on his shoulders. I was very smitten by him," she says, adding that Charlton spent time "dabbling in the stock market."
<snip>

"dabbling in the stock market",IMO what a narcissistic , "he didn't have the window to throw the pot out of"

What haunts me linked ealier, are ones that said ok on phone but "creepy" live.

Perhaps Skyping might be a viable way of screening individuals as a sort of prequel to meeting in person? I have only Skyped once with my niece in Spain. It might be a valuable tool that is in addition to phone and e-mail conversations. Just curious how really helpful it might be in screening the creepy live vibe?
:cow:

You may be right. Her kids is on her Facebook page so maybe mom just kept her Facebook page simple for family and just to be safe of possible employers or coworkers that may come across her page.

Now was her instagram or photobucket or whatever the same as well? As far as her not posting pics with others.

Yes they (IG&FB) were a mirror image, I was not aware she had photobucket. A few pics have been added since this happened.

So did he like the Mariners or did she. That seems like a first date/ date type of thing.

But I'm not a baseball fan. So I really wouldn't want to sit at a baseball game on my first date unless we were both big fans.

So was he a fan. Or did he feel like he would be less exposed if 3 hrs of the date didn't require her picking up on certain things. While he was pretending to be the fun loving sociable person.

So did he like the Mariners or did she. That seems like a first date/ date type of thing.

I can not remember who, but a poster yesterday said who would pick a baseball game for their first date? He/she pointed out that with parking and everything, that it could turn into a marathon date, my words but with a game 3+ hours could easily end up being six hours. Myself I would want a quicker out as in faster than I could say Adios.

Since he's an alcoholic and most likely drinks on a daily basis will he go through any withdrawal pain like drug addicts? If so I hope the kind nurses like Ingrid in the jail infirmary don't help him and let him suffer.

I can not remember who, but a poster yesterday said who would pick a baseball game for their first date? He/she pointed out that with parking and everything, that it could turn into a marathon date, my words but with a game 3+ hours could easily end up being six hours. Myself I would want a quicker out as in faster than I could say Adios.

I'm an Angel fan being in OC. I've had a few first dates at games. I don't find it out of the ordinary. It's a big public arena and normally a fun safe thing to do. She's a big Mariner fan and I could see her wanting to do that. Plus it was the opener game and she thought it would be nice to have someone to go with. The tix were bought on her PC of course I'm sure he had no money.

I'm an Angel fan being in OC. I've had a few first dates at games. I don't find it out of the ordinary. It's a big public arena and normally a fun safe thing to do. She's a big Mariner fan and I could see her wanting to do that.

I agree, however the point from the poster yesterday was moreso about committing 3 plus hours to a first date, why not a quickie until you know that you want to spend that much time with someone.

I'm an Angel fan being in OC. I've had a few first dates at games. I don't find it out of the ordinary. It's a big public arena and normally a fun safe thing to do. She's a big Mariner fan and I could see her wanting to do that.
So was he a big fan to. Or was John just broke and went along with the idea with the hopes of winning her over.

Btw. Which restaurant did they eat at. I hear games and a bar. But no eating out on this special first date/ date?

I agree, however the point from the poster yesterday was moreso about committing 3 plus hours to a first date, why not a quickie until you know that you want to spend that much time with someone.

Perhaps her and Mr charming had an extensive online way of communicating, texting, long phone conversations and she built up a trust.

Even if she didn't really like him after meeting up at the game its always fun to watch your team as friends and focus on that even if you aren't really attracted after meeting.

Maybe she did have prior coffee dates. I would think it would be odd if she had a bunch of dates but he never had a car unless he said it was in a shop prior accident, I don't think he would say because of DUI because That's a RED FLAG.

We are all just speculating. We won't know for sure until the investigation is further along and maybe we won't even find out until trial.

So was he a big fan to. Or was John just broke and went along with the idea with the hopes of winning her over.

Btw. Which restaurant did they eat at. I hear games and a bar. But no eating out on this special first date/ date?

Good question Dexter!

I believe the friends 6-8 weeks dating are true,

I am a relic! Would folks that are doing the online deal, and after 6 weks online , would they use the word "dating" in talking about, or would it be we have been chatting a while now??

Does the word dating ONLY mean like the old days fact to face.

I have a block, Mainly from what that other lady said -------- fine on the phone but "creepy" in person

I had a conversation with a neighbor today - nothing about this case but these cases seem to trigger thoughts when you least expect them. The conversation was about our pets and my neighbor mentioned that her dog got really muddy this morning and she's wasn't going to have time to bring him to our local pet store which has bathing units. I said I hated bathing mine in the tub because I get soaked. She said she uses her standup shower because the drain is much larger (hair) and she can shower it down with the handheld shower head so easily and pop open the drain.

Thus far, I had been envisioning a typical bath tub and thinking JC must have had a hard time not leaving evidence and had to have left marks on the tub from the pruner. I am wondering if I gave him too much credit and if Ingrid had a shower stall which would explain his ability to cleanup so thoroughly.

I know articles mentioned "bathtub" but I'm am going to check the police report about the plumbing again.

I am a relic! Would folks that are doing the online deal, and after 6 weks online , would they use the word "dating" in talking about, or would it be we have been chatting a while now??

I have a block, Mainly from what that other lady said -------- fine on the phone but "creepy" in person

He definitely tried to play it off as they just started seeing each other when he was texting her mom. He seemed shock that they would know anything about him at all.

I just wish that I seen his face when mom texted him his full name and told him the police would like to speak to him.

Referring to your video Cariis I think that guy is schizophrenic. Hearing the voices in his head. People on crack can't stay still, picking at their face and skin. It's very sad. We can thank President Reagan for closing all the Insane Asylums. They are all wandering the streets with no place to house them.

Edit. Did you delete it?

Yea after watching it again I came up with same conclusion - that is more schizoprenic that crack, that is why I took it off!!

FWIW, I would go on a first date to a ball game, but I like going to games. I think Ingrid liked going to the games too. Even if I had a cruddy time with my companion, there is always the game to watch and talk about. It could make for a too-long of a date if you didn't like baseball, but if you like baseball, I think it's a great idea for a first date. A ball game in a huge stadium filled with thousands of people would totally work for me as a safe ice-breaker with a new person - and you can dress casually and not have to be "sexy" or impress. And if the date didn't go well, you go your separate ways after the game without it being awkward - game over/go home.

I think they must have had a fine-enough time at the game, if his statement about going to the bar post-game is true.

I think things got weird only once they were alone at her place. Things went weird fast, and I don't think Ingrid saw it coming until they were alone. And once she saw it, she fought for her life.

JMOpinion, for what it's worth.

If they were a item for 6 to 8 weeks. Then where are the posted selfies while out on a date. Has any of their friends said that they took any type of pictures together or of each other in those 6 to 8 weeks?

No selfies at the opening game posted to facebook or friends either? Very strange. Maybe she didn't want to take a photo of them because she knew that she was 2 seconds from kicking him to the curb. Idk

But I never looked at either one of their Facebook or social media pages. So I could definitely be wrong.

Good point, but she was trapped somwehat by the car scene . That pains me, I think she would have said going to ladies room and had her car keys out and left. There is IMO a lot more going on for this dude, some of it they can master and manipulate, but he is sick, she would have caught some stuff IMO. Nurses I am pretty sure go through a psyc piece in training.

Cariis did you change your mind yesterday you thought first face to face?? Lol.

Your like me all these new dating terms hookups etc is Greek to me. It's not like the days before PC's anymore. You met at church, or work, a friend or family member sets you up on a blind dates. It's too complicated these days.

It seems if anyone would say 6-8 weeks or two months would be JC because I would think the longer would benefit him. IMO

The internet and social media makes it easier for guys to know what to say to a prospect interest.

Oh she loves dogs/ Me too. I just won't tell her about how I killed my neighbors chihuahua years ago.

Oh she loves going to church/ Me too. I just won't tell her that I'm actually a atheist who doesn't care at all.

Oh she hates lazy people / Me too. I just won't tell her that I'm currently couch surfing and I frequent the shelter.

Oh she loves going out with friends and family / Me too. I just won't tell her how I plan to have us move to some cabin in the woods without any connection to the outside world.

Etc. Etc.

So the internet does give some the Jumpstart on the manipulation and how they should go about it. Jmo

I agree with this. Why would he only say a month? I read an article last night that said her friends wanted to make sure the media got out to the public they dated 6-8 weeks. I don't believe this as they didn't want people to get the wrong ideas about bringing him to her house after the first date. This was said when she was just missing.

Not many people agree with me here but I think this was a first face to face date.

There was a poster in the very beginning who stated she was a friend of a friend of Ingrids friend and that is was a first date.

I totally agree with you - I have been hampered casue I dont do FN Twitter Insta so i do not know what the norm nodays is. On the JOey thread someone claimed that nowdays it just "done" that you just walk away from friends you came with without saying a word. So, I dont know the terminogy - but , I am only talking about me, I could not "think" I was "dating" someone , if it solely meant a keyboard, but I wonder if the words are different now.

ATTN: Will all those in 40 age range (!) please enlighten us older people - would you use the word dating. It has also struck me as when "with " the cops, he used the word dating. She was stunning, so I wonder if it was like this man look what I was able to get -you know what I am saying --male bravado sh@t.

Funny, as gay man I have gotten to sit at the wives table and the husbands and let me tell you a world of difference. All but me, my family is affluent.

Ladies: Moaning and groaning about how lazy he is. He could help with kids more. I asked him today if little Johnny had eaten and he was clueless. On and on...

Husbands table: Are you in the doghouse again? What is she bit$ching at you about now. Its just easier to do what they say. I am tired when I come , look at all the things I give her. And honestly after a certain number years of marriage in some intaces, they just do whatever she says -they dont wanna listen to "it". They say that to each other - just do whatever she tells you - its easier then they all chuckle.

Digress - amazing read You Just Dont Understand - linguist who study the differnece between male and females communication

This is the one I used with pts . They have been married a while. Decided that each of them get one night a week either with the ladies, and one for the guys to hang.

Males task oriented - they go bowling. He comes home, she asks what did you all TALK about. He says "nothing"

Ladies go to dinner and TALK . She comes home and ask he asks what did you DO. She says nothing.

Both partners feel shut out.

But the truth is if the male asked her when she came home what did you TALK about she would go on and on Susy divorecing Jane having an affair whatever.

Conversly if the wife asked when he came home what did you DO , he would go into JOe bowled this and Tom got this score

BOth answers are the truth -- dinner is not doing anything, and the men , gernerally are not talking about anything - they are "doing" bowling a task!!

The whole book was amazing .

Do not ask me how I got here in this post !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018