GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have easily texted that from her phone as not to raise suspicion.

Wonder if she had a passcode on her phone? Based on the police report, her Mom/sister obtained his number by looking at the phone records through their family plan account....versus just looking the past few calls on her phone. I took that to mean: 1) the phone was pass coded or 2) the calls/texts to JC had been deleted.

The lady wo said on phone neat in person creepy that so resonated with me . Narcisst meeting a woman, high risk of rejection , stress, what does an addict do when stessed use drink

she said he was creepy live! So, I assume she did not sleep with him. Were talking male narccist, what is the biggest wound -- you dont think I am the hottest thing on earth you dont think I am so sexy, like I think I am you l in person find me totally amazing rage

............... , biggest form of rejection to a male narcistist , is rejecting physical looks and sexual appeal

You cant do that to an antisocial narciist . Its huge , especially male -- its trechourous area.

the male narcissit is the greatest most awesome, most desirable, brightest thing a female has ever encountered. To go through life and over and over find his self perception of HIMSELF shattered builds to a rage

Taste of Honeys wonderful posts , combined with other personality disorders , along with some neurotranmitters not working well

here we are on this thread talking about her horrid ending

I so hope ..............that the ME says the dismemberment was post mortum and in a way i think so ....he was rapeing her she fought he strangled and then he took out the resultant rage on cutting her , eating some, maybe having some sex after dead maybe eating a bit

I'd think her mom and sister would have known about him if they'd been dating for 2 months.

Possibly but if they only had 1-2 dates within that timeframe - they may not have met him or knew of his last name. I dated my husband for an entire summer - almost every weekend - and he never met my family until the 5th month until I was sure it was a bit serious. If I had children at the time, I would probably have further delayed any introductions.

Just curious - I never read anything about JC using crack (although I'm sure he did). Does anyone remember where this info was found?

Also, with regards to JC being high on the date with IL, I'm not sure. Maybe meth - that would allow him to get high, and then carry on with the date - being that meth is a long acting drug. However, crack, not so much. Cocaine (crack) is very short lived - like 30 minutes. He would have to be constantly ducking out to hit a crack pipe, and most likely wouldn't be able to focus on a date, let alone a baseball game. jmo

You wouldn't have seen selfies of me and anyone 6 - 8 weeks into a dating relationship. I was extremely protective of my daughter. 6 - 8 weeks for me might have been 2 dates tops.

And if you are dating someone you met online or offline....but online especially - I think you may even wait to bring him/her around friends as well. You want to vet/pre-screen this person before you starting introducing to your inner circle. Some of Ingrid's friends were neighbors /close friends she had since her children were born - like family it seems. You don't bring everyone to meet Mom/Dad and the besties on those initial dates.

Just curious - I never read anything about JC using crack (although I'm sure he did). Does anyone remember where this info was found?

Also, with regards to JC being high on the date with IL, I'm not sure. Maybe meth - that would allow him to get high, and then carry on with the date - being that meth is a long acting drug. However, crack, not so much. Cocaine (crack) is very short lived - like 30 minutes. He would have to be constantly ducking out to hit a crack pipe, and most likely wouldn't be able to focus on a date, let alone a baseball game. jmo

Is People - MSM ? Here is the article and it says it was mentioned in the restraining order....

http://www.people.com/article/john-charlton-cocaine-abuse-parents-restraining-order

There were a few articles out there where the parents reportedly indicated that he had abused crack in the past- not sure if he still used it or not.

Wonder if she had a passcode on her phone? Based on the police report, her Mom/sister obtained his number by looking at the phone account through their family plan account....versus just looking the past few calls on her phone. I took that to mean: 1) the phone was pass coded or 2) the calls/texts to JC had been deleted.

Looking through "family plan account" I would take to mean an actual bill. Clearly if they did not think it was someone she knew/had been dating, one would think stranger. I don't believe she thought he was a problem but yet I will throw caution to the wind and go out with him anyways. I think her family/friends knew who he was because she was fond of him.

Aren't most narcissistic people usually rich or atleast financially stable or atleast use to be rich or financially stable?

It's just hard to picture a broke narcissistic person that bums rides and smokes crack. Those types are usually humble individuals that use a sociable personality to get by.

Clearly they did know about him, it took no shoe leather to find him and know his name immediately when the mom did text him and she knew his full name and no it is not because they share a cell phone plan, just because it is a shared plan does not mean numbers are shared with people on plan ie my sister has no idea who I may call or text and visa versa.

They knew his name was John (from friends) but when the sister ran the re-occurring phone number from the phone records through a Google search - he had that tied to his Facebook account - that's how they got the last name (according to the police report).

ETA: I am in agreement with you that they knew of him. And he clearly did not cover his digital footprint.

Apologies, do not have link handy and busy with getting a new thread prepped for you guys. That info comes from the protective order his parents attempted to get several years back where they claimed he threatened them and that he had been using alcohol and crack cocaine (if I remember right)

Aren't most narcissistic people usually rich or atleast financially stable or atleast use to be rich or financially stable?

It's just hard to picture a broke narcissistic person that bums rides and smokes crack. Those types are usually humble individuals that use a sociable personality to get by.

Yes they are usually driven to wild sucess to support there fabulous notions about self . Crack addiction destroys that . I am telling you, they get addicted on the first inhale (think Whitney Houston/ Amy Winehouse) , and they spend the rest of their life on earth wanting it, getting it, robbing to get it, selling everything they own to get it, think only about the last time they had it, think only about it ---it is unreal

I have seen one person doing it right after , it is just gross . It is like parnoia, it is not a "fun " event. Alcohol is fun. Weed is fun. It was scary its like they are a snake looking all around for "something" , not fun- no I have never done it . But have seen it first hand when they snuck into a bathroom , did and came out . Not fun IMO. It was scary, but did I feel in danger no, I just felt I am leaving , dont know what is coming , and that is why there are crack houses, the only people they relate to when they are using is other people who are acting as strange .... that was my conclusion anyhow it was unnerving, and , to me that did not look fun

Same with Oxicotin

Yes they are usually driven to wild sucess to support there fabulous notions about self . Crack addiction destroys that . I am telling you, they get addicted on the first inhale (think Whitney Houston/ Amy Winehouse) , and they spend the rest of their life on earth wanting it, getting it, robbing to get it, selling everything they own to get it, think only about the last time they had it, think only about it ---it is unreal

Same with Oxicotin

I guess he was a legend in his own mind because I only heard of him working at Burger King thus far and dabbling in the stock market ....but I'd be shocked if he had any success with that unless he misspelled crack "stock".

HI Taste

I find your posts enlightening

I highly doubt he is a crack user. He doesn't show signs of that level drug use. Crack is expensive now. The choices for people like him, especially in the rural parts of America where he's traveled to, is meth, weed, and pills. He doesn't look like a meth user. I'm sure it's pills, IF anything at all. Alcoholic, there's a strong chance but I don't think that has any effect on what happened, as he probably just drank it away after committing the crime. Underlying chronic psychological issues and psychotic hallucination alone can be enough to carry out the actions he did, before, during, and after, which took thought, planning, and precision, according to the information we currently now. The mental illness problem in the prison system, and with criminals, is greatly under-addressed.

This guy was transient to avoid problems. He moved from state to state, different judicial systems, to avoid further trouble. He knows how going to jail works., and how to survive in prison.

I don't understand how guys like this get girls so seemingly easy. And who knows really about the <modsnip> girlfriends that spoke to the press about him. No one has confirmed or vetted those relationships, or the details. Why didn't they have photos of themselves together for the press? And I'm sure IF they were legit, they greatly exaggerated.

All this adds up to is he knows how to manipulate people and situations. I'm looking forward to seeing his educational history, and childhood. I really hope that lessons can be learned from this <modsnip> to prevent future tragedies. I'm sure his parents feel horrible right now, and I'm interested to see what their insight on him would be on how he slipped through so many cracks.

ETA: I am in agreement with you that they knew of him. And he clearly did not cover his digital footprint.

I was thinking about this earlier today, why so many people can consider a small footprint when it comes to driving a Prius but yet create such a HUGE online footprint. Photos galore. I remember long ago seeing 33 reasons not to post your picture online I do not post pics of myself, family, kids online. I will not even let their school post online pics of my children Nothing is private, if it is online it is obtainable/hackable.

ETA BTW my real name is not Barcode!

Please prepare to move over to Thread #3. This one will close in ten minutes. Thank you.

I highly doubt he is a crack user. He doesn't show signs of that level drug use. Crack is expensive now. The choices for people like him, especially in the rural parts of America where he's traveled to, is meth, weed, and pills. He doesn't look like a meth user. I'm sure it's pills, IF anything at all. Alcoholic, there's a strong chance but I don't think that has any effect on what happened, as he probably just drank it away after committing the crime. Underlying chronic psychological issues and psychotic hallucination alone can be enough to carry out the actions he did, before, during, and after, which took thought, planning, and precision, according to the information we currently now. The mental illness problem in the prison system, and with criminals, is greatly under-addressed.

This guy was transient to avoid problems. He moved from state to state, different judicial systems, to avoid further trouble.

I don't understand how guys like this get girls so seemingly easy. And who knows really about the <modsnip> girlfriends that spoke to the press about him. No one has confirmed or vetted those relationships, or the details. Why didn't they have photos of themselves together for the press? And I'm sure IF they were legit, they greatly exaggerated.

All this adds up to is he knows how to manipulate people and situations. I'm looking forward to seeing his educational history, and childhood. I really hope that lessons can be learned from this <modsnip> to prevent future tragedies.

But, I have trouble with that . By that I mean , if psychois was the pure deal, in terms of mental illiness, he would not have, the capacity, for as long as he has to be high functioning , maipuative, smooth, most psysotics dont present that way when it is core mental even when they are not activily seeing or hearing or delusional.

My deal here in moving to crack was the parents saying he was a crack addict, that is how I ended up with crack. does that make sense it cant be meth, its different , I wish I could find it again, wide shot in court, he was groomed, , his hair was cut , no hair on neck , groomed, very much so.

Meth users after a while look like zombies from night of the living dead! Sorry a little laughter is ok -- its a functionial thing.

He was wildly groomed --from the wideshot , his beard was very tight stright neck hairline just groomed ---meth does not go that way only mo only mo!

The wide shot I did not see for a couple of days, was amazed at how groomed <modsnip> he was --- really a tiny little thing!! I was expecting this towering lunatic(!) he was tiny.................

I was thinking about this earlier today, why so many people can consider a small footprint when it comes to driving a Prius but yet create such a HUGE online footprint. Photos galore. I remember long ago seeing 33 reasons not to post your picture online I do not post pics of myself, family, kids online. I will not even let their school post online pics of my children Nothing is private, if it is online it is obtainable/hackable.

ETA BTW my real name is not Barcode!

LOL - I bet it is Scanner then! Seriously though, I get what you are saying, I cringe when I see my daughter's picture posted on another parent's site and to boot - the post is public. I do have Facebook but it's locked down - my posts and pics are private and Friends of Friends cannot see them but I'm sure it's all hackable like you said. I have been using less and less of Facebook - I figure if people want to know what I am doing so badly - give me a call. I am in the 40's age group and my friends who are Moms especially the younger ones seem to be obsessed by Facebook and constantly post their wherabouts, selfies, girls nights out - and seem bent on creating a persona that "my kids and husband do not define me - I have it all" Their family pictures depict happy families. In reality, I love these friends and they confide to me about money issues, husbands, etc. You'd never know it by the pics and I just don't get it. My husband said his goal is life is to be unsearchable by Internet but his work made him have a LinkedIn account and he was a bit peeved.

While the above comments, have no bearing on the case....the one thing I am grateful for regarding Facebook - is that JC connected his cell to his Facebook page....otherwise it may have taken them longer to track down but I'm sure for not for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member