GUILTY WA - Ingrid Lyne, 40, Seattle, 8 April 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with this. Why would he only say a month? I read an article last night that said her friends wanted to make sure the media got out to the public they dated 6-8 weeks. I don't believe this as they didn't want people to get the wrong ideas about bringing him to her house after the first date. This was said when she was just missing.

Not many people agree with me here but I think this was a first face to face date.

There was a poster in the very beginning who stated she was a friend of a friend of Ingrids friend and that is was a first date.

I also believe it was their first date.

Perhaps her and Mr charming had an extensive online way of communicating, texting, long phone conversations and she built up a trust.

Even if she didn't really like him after meeting up at the game its always fun to watch your team as friends and focus on that even if you aren't really attracted after meeting.

Maybe she did have prior coffee dates. I would think it would be odd if she had a bunch of dates but he never had a car unless he said it was in a shop prior accident, I don't think he would say because of DUI because That's a RED FLAG.

We are all just speculating. We won't know for sure until the investigation is further along and maybe we won't even find out until trial.

Some of us would have passed until this gets to trial!!AMerican justice !

I figured he'd be the one to meet her - near her work or downtown Seattle, etc. Perhaps an afternoon where she didn't have the kids and they met halfway. He seems to get around somehow - he could have even asked his ex for a ride. I just don't think her friends would describe emailing someone or talking on the phone - as "dating". If this was their first face to face, I would be surprised. I think she saw a pattern with having no rides and maybe no money if he was supposed to pay for his ticket.

Speaking of money - I'd love to know if food/drinks were purchased at the park. Those are not cheap and if he really was broke, I can't' see him springing for that, the bar afterwards and the ticket. Wonder if he robbed anyone prior to the date (jesting but then again...with his history....)

Speculation... I thin his real source of $ was dealing

Who is taking care of the children?

I never read this "proper" but a lot of folks seem to think judge will let the media film him after he heals. But I have some conerns that this is going to be a non televised court deal.
RE:
I agree, however the point from the poster yesterday was moreso about committing 3 plus hours to a first date, why not a quickie until you know that you want to spend that much time with someone.

BUT if ya think about it that setting isnt really that intimate - so in a way if ya thought he was a creep you could get away with watching the game!

I figured he'd be the one to meet her - near her work or downtown Seattle, etc. Perhaps an afternoon where she didn't have the kids and they met halfway. He seems to get around somehow - he could have even asked his ex for a ride. I just don't think her friends would describe emailing someone or talking on the phone - as "dating". If this was their first face to face, I would be surprised. I think she saw a pattern with having no rides and maybe no money if he was supposed to pay for his ticket.

Speaking of money - I'd love to know if food/drinks were purchased at the park. Those are not cheap and if he really was broke, I can't' see him springing for that, the bar afterwards and the ticket. Wonder if he robbed anyone prior to the date (jesting but then again...with his history....)

I'm wondering if they ever made it to the game? LE said they found the tix on her PC and other than JC's word in the report that's all there is LE will already know the truth to that. We know he's a liar.

Not one single person at the game opener has stepped forward to say they sat by them either back, front, side etc. it had to be filled to capacity. She is very pretty, she would stand out. Someone would have noticed her. Maybe he convinced her to do something else not in the public eye. Went to the bar after. That can be verified by his sister if true.

My nephew shared the info about Ingrid being missing right away last Saturday . I searched him thoroughly right away and didn't find anything about criminal history. I did not pay to have a background check. I don't think that's realistic to suggest to people dating. There's a recent case local to me (San Diego) where a woman was killed by someone she met at work who had no priors. I joined this thread because I'm interested in the sleuthing aspect. I'm hoping the hindsight what ifs aren't the focus here. Someone said it on the first thread, what happened to her is rare. Statistically speaking there's a much greater chance of getting killed driving to a date than by your date.

A lot of folks have said that and it surprised me. I would think someone with that long a history would get a hit. But now, in trying just to see if I can locate some missing folks that were mutulated, any time you get near any of those words inline the only thing that comes is him.

I take this to mean the two had been "dating" and by dating - this signifies to me that they had met in person a few times. Maybe not evenings - but perhaps he met her for lunch or grabbed coffee. I don't think her friends phrased it this way to protect her from media . If asked details about the situation, I don't think the average person would bend the truth after someone is murdered - they would want to provide very accurate details to assist LE or just say "no comment" or I don't know to the media. I think this final date was one of a few dates. Now, possibly the journalists mixed it up and the friends said they met online and had been conversing the past few weeks....I don't trust the media anymore - fact checking has gone by the wayside these days.

http://fox6now.com/2016/04/12/frien...-of-mother-of-three-met-her-online-weeks-ago/

WASHINGTON -- 37-year-old John Robert Charlton is accused in the grisly murder of Ingrid Lyne, a Renton, Washington mother of three who had been missing since Friday, April 8th. Lyne's friends say Lyne and Charlton met online in February or March, and had been dating ever since.

I'd think her mom and sister would have known about him if they'd been dating for 2 months.

Doing a remotely accurate criminal search requires a full legal name and birthdate. Who asks for that before a date? Everyone I know does an "informal" check by checking on courts.wa.gov. That search reveals nothing concerning. His only prior convictions here were misdemeanors, so they were handled by courts that process insurance infractions and, without being LE or going to those courts to pull the case file (easy for media but not single mom), no one would know his history. The reason everyone knew about his history was because LE summarized it in the affidavit of probable cause for her murder. Obviously Ingrid didn't have access to that document before her murder. Before the affidavit was issued, NO ONE was discussing his criminal history even though he had been identified the moment she disappeared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, he said he was a Capricorn under Ethnicty !! So we have ruled out 11 months !

Generally Generally Generally Generally Generally !Gay men are the most confortable with causal sex, next on the spectrum Generally Generally Generally heterosxuals are next (there is a male in the forumula !!) IMO Generally Generally Generally lesbians really enjoy some wine and a quiet evening

Generally Generally Generally Generally that has nothing to do with orientation - that is solely a component of the way males and females are socialized about sex

active men are studs active females are sl&ts --- same behaviors and sure there has to a genetic component here as well...............................

Well, he said he was a Capricorn under Ethnicty !! So we have ruled out 11 months !

Generally Generally Generally Generally Generally !Gay men are the most confortable with causal sex, next on the spectrum Generally Generally Generally heterosxuals are next (there is a male in the forumula !!) IMO Generally Generally Generally lesbians really enjoy some wine and a quiet evening

Generally Generally Generally Generally that has nothing to do with orientation - that is solely a component of the way males and females are socialized about sex

active men are studs active females are sl&ts --- same behaviors and sure there has to a genetic component here as well...............................

Cariis you have lost me on this. Lol

Since he's an alcoholic and most likely drinks on a daily basis will he go through any withdrawal pain like drug addicts? If so I hope the kind nurses like Ingrid in the jail infirmary don't help him and let him suffer.

They cant do that, alcohol can be fatal, they could get in trouble if they refused care and the person died
It was really weird , a herion addict (NOT OVERDOSE) withdrawal, they did not have to , and most of the time did not. But alcohol withdrawal can be fatal, believe it or not heroin withdrawel in and of itself is not, most of the time fatal,

They cant do that, alcohol can be fatal, they could get in trouble if they refused care and the person died
It was really weird , a herion addict (NOT OVERDOSE) withdrawal, they did not have to , and most of the time did not. But alcohol withdrawal can be fatal, believe it or not heroin withdrawel in and of itself is not, most of the time fatal,

Wouldn't have any sympathy for him if he did.

<snip>
I hope they are needling him in jail to find the rest of the remains.
<snip>

He has a public defender, I'm sure he's not talking. Besides, he doesn't remember....right....

I'd think her mom and sister would have known about him if they'd been dating for 2 months.

Me too , first face to face IMO

and i visulize the guys and gals behine the nurses station, oh yes he is hot or no he creeps me out whatever , or he said this last week but look what he just said what do ya think

but again not one person has met him face to face as far as has been reported

If they were a item for 6 to 8 weeks. Then where are the posted selfies while out on a date. Has any of their friends said that they took any type of pictures together or of each other in those 6 to 8 weeks?

No selfies at the opening game posted to facebook or friends either? Very strange. Maybe she didn't want to take a photo of them because she knew that she was 2 seconds from kicking him to the curb. Idk

But I never looked at either one of their Facebook or social media pages. So I could definitely be wrong.

You wouldn't have seen selfies of me and anyone 6 - 8 weeks into a dating relationship. I was extremely protective of my daughter. 6 - 8 weeks for me might have been 2 dates tops.

He could have easily texted that from her phone as not to raise suspicion.

but would that would mean he already did something bad to her (and need to cover) --not going further -- but I dont think they went to a bar --- that is his story to make everyone think this date was going on wonderfully speculateing I think he drugged her and he drove her car............. speculating ........to her house to do a date rape ..speculating ...............she woke up rejected him .......... and fought him............. speculating ........and he went nuts

Clearly they did know about him, it took no shoe leather to find him and know his name immediately when the mom did text him and she knew his full name and no it is not because they share a cell phone plan, just because it is a shared plan does not mean numbers are shared with people on plan ie my sister has no idea who I may call or text and visa versa.

Lol. I had to sit my drink down as well and call my sponsor once I read that post as well. Lmao.

Happy Sunday to all.

Oh my god when he listed capricorn under ethncity I lost it ......the only conclusion I could find was he was high as a kite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It so cracked me up ethncity Tauris , gemini WTF!

ethnicty 5 foot 8

ethniciy blue eyes

ethnicity male

It so amused me - like Dexters posts !!! SillyBiily posts had the same ring - I wish he /she did not become a moderater his /her posts were bright and witty and observant

Posted link earlier -- I hope they took some of his hair crack shows up in hair for a long time !!

Oh my god when he listed capricorn under ethncity I lost it ......the only conclusion I could find was he was high as a kite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It so cracked me up ethncity Tauris , gemini WTF!

ethnicty 5 foot 8

ethniciy blue eyes

ethnicity male

It so amused me - like Dexters posts !!! SillyBiily posts had the same ring - I wish he /she did not become a moderater his /her posts were bright and witty and observant

Posted link earlier -- I hope they took some of his hair crack shows up in hair for a long time !!

Another thing. He text her mom that Ingrid should be with her kids and he hasn't seen her since the night before.

Hint: He was trying to subliminally blame the ex hubby.

I'm just glad that the hubby wasn't involved in the notion. And I'm also glad that the public is tremendously helping with the fund me for this family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59