TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's correct. When he walks around the corner toward the dutch doors, he's carrying the tool in his left hand. When he comes back toward the camera later, he's carrying it in his right. But this is just prior to him lifting his left hand with what appears to be a flashlight.
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I should try to match the framerate more accurately to the video. That's an important thing, I think. Thanks for pointing this out!

Batbrat...I think your skill and knowledge is amazing...But I'm confused/puzzled/etc.

Police had the Tarrant County Digital Forensics Unit determine the approximate height of the killer. And police have stated they believe the killer to be female due to the feminine sway. And you confirmed here on Websleuths that you sent your work/animations to law enforcement. If by your animations the killer is a tall skinny male and taller than the 5'7" maximum height that law enforcement stated....have law enforcement intimated at all to you if they are going to present a revised perp description to the public? It would be crazy not to - if in fact their height estimation was incorrect.

Oh wow, did not catch it the first time..I have a deja-vu feeling watching marker 1:44. No sleuthing of course. But..you "goat" to be kidding..

-Nin

Are you referring to BB or someone standing behind him?

What bugs me is LE could already know what the object is. Don't they know they're supposed to inform us of these things? ;)

Exactly my thoughts! :)

I'm not sure why SP would carry the cover to a camera around, maybe to have another weapon? I'm not sure what I believe it is but I hope at the trial we find out!

IMO

I have posted about the Arlington gun store robbery before and wanted to bring this up again for your comments.

Please review the surveillance footage of the Arlington gun store robbery here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article70589962.html

Note the following:

1. Arlington gun store robbery occurred 11 days prior to Missy Bever's murder
2. Approximately 30 miles distance between gun store and Creekside Church
3. Suspects in the Arlington robbery are still at large (to be verified)
4. Possibility of gun used in Missy's murder
5. Assistance of ATF and FBI in Missy's murder investigation
6. SP's left hand object similar to part/attachment of firearm in gun robbery suspect's left hand (refer to :56 mark in gun store video)
7. SP's turned out feet similar to gun robbery suspect's turned out feet :)22 to :30)

At the very beginning of the video you linked, there is a white car, can anyone identify the make and model?
Imo, looks like a Nissan, ??? Altima, maxima???

[URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?81186-PoirotryInMotion" said:
PoirotryInMotion[/URL] ]When I did this (multiple times and views, and comparing to the longer video where I could see the motion of his left arm prior to your gif), what I saw was a bent left elbow with fist swinging up almost to jaw level (faint light area in photo where top of fist is) and then when you freeze the frame, you can see that the projection sticks out parallel to the floor at the jawline. So to me it looks like he's holding something no bigger in diameter than a flashlite in an LE-style grip, with the 'action end' coming out the pinky side of the hand. It would be quite awkward to hold a gun this way (and particularly ineffective if SP is right-handed). And JMO, but all the dominant-hand action I've seen on the video (doorknob checking, hammering) makes me lean towards SP being right-handed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=96962&stc=1

Okay. Now I can see it your way. Your frame is very dark for me. But in BatBrat's center photo, I can make out what looks like a bit of white cuff of a long sleeve white shirt sticking out at the wrist, and see the lumps of gloved fingers overhand on a cylinder. Got it. Thank you.

Another interesting point on that center photo (and #2) is look how thin the SP looks at about the waist in that view. Can you see BratBat put a couple of red arrows into the front and back indentations?

why would perp take time to dismantle a surveillance cover and then carry it around? Makes no sense...

To dismantle a camera closest to where SP was going to murder MB. SP was there long enough to scope out the place. JMO

Batbrat...I think your skill and knowledge is amazing...But I'm confused/puzzled/etc.

Police had the Tarrant County Digital Forensics Unit determine the approximate height of the killer. And police have stated they believe the killer to be female due to the feminine sway. And you confirmed here on Websleuths that you sent your work/animations to law enforcement. If by your animations the killer is a tall skinny male and taller than the 5'7" maximum height that law enforcement stated....have law enforcement intimated at all to you if they are going to present a revised perp description to the public? It would be crazy not to - if in fact their height estimation was incorrect.

In reference to your comment BBM: I had never heard the police said they believed the killer to be female due to the sway. The only thing I saw was LE backing off of their statement the person in the video was male. I assumed their update to 'male or female' was to ensure they didn't sway the public when viewing the video and to cover themselves legally for trial. Was the statement they actually believe the killer to be female in a press release?

At the very beginning of the video you linked, there is a white car, can anyone identify the make and model?
Imo, looks like a Nissan, ??? Altima, maxima???

That caught my eye, too, Mistree. I did a quick search to look at the front end of Nissans and found some similarities. Then read where the Arlington robbery suspects took off in a black truck!!!

It's that object attached to a firearm that one of the suspects is carrying that baffles me. Sure looks like what SP could be carrying in his left hand.

So many things about him seem odd, IMO, and why don't we know who accompanied him to MS? Can't believe names haven't slipped out.

And.....why haven't 911 tapes been released? Both 911 tapes from the tragedies in Orlando last week, have just been released. We are talking about different states, however.

IMHO

YES!!!!!! Who accompanied BB to his fishing destination? Too much secrecy about this case!!!!!!!

To dismantle a camera closest to where SP was going to murder MB. SP was there long enough to scope out the place. JMO
I thought the interior cameras were fish eyes?

I am unable to locate the photo, but there is one that has been posted here that shows an exterior camera way up high in the right corner of the frame, at the porte cochere doors. Poster arkansasmimi would be the one to have images of the surveillance cameras themselves.

In reference to your comment BBM: I had never heard the police said they believed the killer to be female due to the sway. The only thing I saw was LE backing off of their statement the person in the video was male. I assumed their update to 'male or female' was to ensure they didn't sway the public when viewing the video and to cover themselves legally for trial. Was the statement they actually believe the killer to be female in a press release?

AT&T Target Numbers SW page 8: "...It has not been determined that the suspect in this MURDER is in fact a male in the police tactical/riot gear. In certain portions of the footage the suspect appears to have what has been described as a feminine sway or walk. ..."

MPD press conference 4/22/2106 page 4 of Galadriel's transcript:

"...Male Reporter: Are there [minor reasons] the way that this person
walked? Did we confirm that it's a woman, it's a man? What is
[unintelligible 00:05:38] ––

Assistant Chief Kevin Johnson: I can't, and I'm glad you asked because
there's been a lot of speculation and rumors about that, so let me make sure
that that's clear. In our initial press conference we inadvertently floated the
assumption that the suspect was a he because we used the word "he" in that
press release. That is not intended to reflect any kind of a specific belief in
our part. It was intended to be a neutral term. It clearly wasn't; we
corrected that as quickly as we could. At no time, nor at this time, have we
definitively answered the question of whether the suspect was a male or female.
..."

YES!!!!!! Who accompanied BB to his fishing destination? Too much secrecy about this case!!!!!!!

I'm shocked Nancy Grace hasn't covered this case more and revealed this info by now.

That caught my eye, too, Mistree. I did a quick search to look at the front end of Nissans and found some similarities. Then read where the Arlington robbery suspects took off in a black truck!!!

It's that object attached to a firearm that one of the suspects is carrying that baffles me. Sure looks like what SP could be carrying in his left hand.

Re BBM
The only thing I could figure is the guy was pulling guns off a gun rack and one glimpse kind of looks like one of those AR rifles with a folding or retractable stock so maybe the stock is kind of hidden. Some of the newer AR type guns have a retractable or folding stock handle that either goes forward or folds back onto the barrel.

Below is a picture of one and if you imagine it without the clip of shells and without the site on top it looks almost like what I saw

https://www.google.com/search?q=ar+...=R4hoV-6LKoOOyQLPiajoBw#imgrc=YSnlYuZdr8XM0M:

I've speculated this scenario for a while but I can't come up with connection to MB or motive. Thoughts?

Everytime I see your username, that I adore, btw, I sing this tune from my childhood days.

[video=youtube;OwYQsZuh2CM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwYQsZuh2CM[/video]

Most of us at WS love a good mystery and enjoy the work it requires trying to solve them. It is a small way in which we can actively give back to society. All of us came into this case knowing one thing: That Terri Missy Bevers, 45yo, was murdered in a church by a person in SWAT gear on18-Apr-2016 in Midlothian, TX. We begin to develop clues in an attempt to complete the puzzle pieces, based upon facts, into a completed puzzle that solves the mystery of Missy's tragic death.

Some of us plant clues in our posts. It is up to the reader to discern them. For instance, if we use the name of a business that may seem to be written out of place within our posts, it may appear to be innocuous. However, if reading "between the lines" the reader will research that business for more clues. Or another example may be when a post contains a reasonable possibility, probability or common sense expectability, while connecting the dots, then that also could be a clue for the reader to sleuth those hidden tips or discreet hints for themselves.

~ There are no hidden clues in this post as it is only my own opinion. Beep! Beep! I've obviously been viewing far too many abnormal gait videos and needed to lighten up some.

Re BBM
The only thing I could figure is the guy was pulling guns off a gun rack and one glimpse kind of looks like one of those AR rifles with a folding or retractable stock so maybe the stock is kind of hidden. Some of the newer AR type guns have a retractable or folding stock handle that either goes forward or folds back onto the barrel.

Below is a picture of one and if you imagine it without the clip of shells and without the site on top it looks almost like what I saw

https://www.google.com/search?q=ar+...=R4hoV-6LKoOOyQLPiajoBw#imgrc=YSnlYuZdr8XM0M:

Thanks for explaining, Hatfield!

The front end of this white Nisaan looks very similar to that vehicles front end in the video of Arlington robbery. This is a 2009 but maybe LE had the year wrong.

I didn't even notice the vehicle in the video. It seems it would have had to been one of theirs. You are right that LE did say they left in black truck but maybe only some of them were in truck and another came in the other white or silver car.

https://www.google.com/search?q=200...ei=oo5oV5lDxpzIAsW6uoAG#imgrc=94x7q5dX8hPoYM:

Comparing to 0:07 - 0:27 in this video

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/more-than-50-weapons-stolen-in-arlington-gun-store-burglary/124886520

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear