2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

Yeah- he's a 'documenter', isn't he? Thank god in the end.

I think there are lots of lurkers.

I am surprised this hearing was not cancelled....waiting....

Just checked and it's still on today's docket, for 1:30 pm. Nothing on Twitter and nothing on news sites the last round I made.

The big news of the day in SWFL is the Coast Guard search for the missing family's sailboat. So far they have found numerous items
including 2 bodies. Sad..

Rodgers waives right to speedy trial in Sievers case

Jimmy Rodgers, one of the men accused in the murder of Dr. Teresa Sievers, has waved his right to a speedy trial.

His public defender, Kathleen Fitzgeorge, said there was no possibility of getting through the 50,000 pages of discovery in the homicide of the Estero doctor.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...70-580a-02db-e053-0100007f4e85-384151211.html

Next hearing, conference management, Sept. 1. Per Naples News link above.

Guess no plea deal.

If that is a recent photo of JRR (today?) he is looking even more thin!

My guess is JRR is left handed. The autopsy likely revealed that the attack was by a left-handed person. That puts the hammer directly in his hand. This in addition to his email synching with the GPS, his phone triangulating to the Sievers' home and the evidence retrieved after TaySho's interview where he confessed about the hammer being the weapon. It all points to him. CWW might have been the go-between, but Mark and JRR are the two who are the "most guilty."
SURFIE BBM I THINK YOU JUST FIGURED IT OUT!! All along I (many of us) were trying to figure out why MS wanted to get CWW into "Super Dad" court. Why someone of Atty Faga's prominence would make an effort to play "wing man" to Atty M in a DCF hearing? ....And even after the judge cautioned Atty M not to attempt to try the case ie "Not going to happen" in his court room. Guess what???? Atty M did it anyway, huh?? "Isn't it true you struck Teresa 3 times???!!!!" OMG...that was the point...CWW...YOU ARE NOT THE MOST INNOCENT! Rumors must have been swirling about the DP charges coming up and MS wanted to make sure CWW's part in the murder was exposed before it made the news. Wow. And a really horrible feeling came over me... I venture to say CWW leveled the first 3 blows because Jimmy-the-Hammer froze! It makes absolute sense...from a forensic and physical ability aspect!! (Daammmnnn, CWW, you are the excrement! The leader of the pack, who like all aging wolves, no longer possessed the athletic ability or endurance to corner their prey. You needed an accomplice....and he finished the kill for you.) I don't know how executions are performed in Florida, but execute ALL THREE OF THEM!! As for comments about JRR, having a "baby face" and "looks so young"???? Please get a grip!!! A basket full of venomous baby snakes, IS NOT CUTE.
(Big Sis advice:slap:...) ps...Can anyone tell me about CWW's physical limitations?

The big news of the day in SWFL is the Coast Guard search for the missing family's sailboat. So far they have found numerous items
including 2 bodies. Sad..
Oh no! When I left a bit before noon there was one body found. So very sad :(

Next hearing, conference management, Sept. 1. Per Naples News link above.

Guess no plea deal.

Wow! I wonder if they are going for it? I hope the state holds their ground with MS as well!

Could it be because we are not aware of JRRs dastardly deeds? We know the least about JRR so he is less menacing I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I think this is absolutely the issue in my case. I like to look at evil doers, I'm talking really, really look at them. Study their eyes, their face, their expressions to try to figure out If I would be able to pick them out from a crowd if I passed them on the street. Is there something they have visually in common? A way they walk? A look in their eye? An expression on their face? A way they talk? BUT I have yet to figure out the look of danger or evil. And most likely the ones that visually disturb me are harmless ones. Very scary.

I can't delete my post so I'll just change it to: I feel sorry for JR's child.

I think this is absolutely the issue in my case. I like to look at evil doers, I'm talking really, really look at them. Study their eyes, their face, their expressions to try to figure out If I would be able to pick them out from a crowd if I passed them on the street. Is there something they have visually in common? A way they walk? A look in their eye? An expression on their face? A way they talk? BUT I have yet to figure out the look of danger or evil. And most likely the ones that visually disturb me are harmless ones. Very scary.

Ted Bundy, for example... did not look menacing. Creepy.

Excerpted lines from Bob Dylan's song Man of Peace:

Could be the Führer, could be the local priest . . .
He could be standing next to you, the person that you’d notice least . . .
You know sometimes Satan comes as a man of peace

But they have the ability to fool everyone. Their expressions are not like ours. They've learned how to react and be acceptable in society.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

IMO you can spot mental illness but not an evil sociopath. You can see crazy in the eyes, but unfortunately there are many sociopaths who are charming, fun loving that are cold blooded killers. Watching Dateline I have been amazed that someone who appears so normal can kill someone without empathy, remorse or conscience. Scary huh? But I think if you know the classic traits of a narcissistic sociopath and you are not in denial a red flag will go up sooner than later. JMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelenFlower1