Day Number 1 What Convinces You There Was No Intruder/12 Days of JonBenet

listen carefully!

[video=youtube;qVGC0CDVq6s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVGC0CDVq6s[/video]

Jim Clemente re the ransom note and other things

The note screams intruder to me. Someone who wanted to mess with them. It is not a typical note not one written truly for money but to mess with someone they wanted to get back at or harm.
It has always felt to me as if there were more than one person involved.
One who was more interested in harming John and one who had horrible ideas about Jon benet.
It seems to me there was a planner and a stoop.
The stoop messed up the planners plan and killed her and I don't think that was ever the plan.
I think the plan was to take her and it went bad.
I have always seen intruder here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Sleuthers!
I have only posted once or twice, but something just occurred to me that is quite odd and probably a bit crazy. Would like your input. In regards to the garrote, could it have been something that was made for BR previously as a toy, however morbid or strange that may be, for him to play some type of game with his toys? I have read and only considered that the garrote was constructed quickly during the actual murder. But could this item have been made for BR previously and then used to torture and kill JBR? I know, crazy Bitz.......just had to ask.

All of this is MOO

I'm re watching the Barbara Walters Scandal show about JBR. I realized how angry I was that she was killed Christmas night. And then I realized because it was Christmas night, that's one of the reasons I think why RDI and not an intruder. Not saying bad things don't happen on Christmas but idk.

I do know the fibers found in the garrote match PR sweater, but that may not have been the only occasion she wore it, IDK.....

The note screams intruder to me. Someone who wanted to mess with them. It is not a typical note not one written truly for money but to mess with someone they wanted to get back at or harm.
One who was more interested in harming John and one who had horrible ideas about Jon benet.
The stoop messed up the planners plan and killed her and I don't think that was ever the plan.

Then why on earth didn't JR and PR watch the clock and behave more cautiously. I think most people would be obsessing over each detail, watching the clock, freaking out about cars out front, etc.

Then why on earth didn't JR and PR watch the clock and behave more cautiously. I think most people would be obsessing over each detail, watching the clock, freaking out about cars out front, etc.

I have no idea. I know people that son uncontrollably when something goes wrong with their child. I have seen some remain weirdly calm and some laugh in the moment of tragedy.
Who says they weren't watching the clock?
My son went missing once and it was the worst time in my life. It was torture but I couldn't remember so many details that mattered. I walked in circles outside. I was nuts.
When he was found I could barely speak English. Stress and fear so weird things to everyone and some people just don't behave like we think they should.

I have no idea. I know people that son uncontrollably when something goes wrong with their child. I have seen some remain weirdly calm and some laugh in the moment of tragedy.
Who says they weren't watching the clock?
My son went missing once and it was the worst time in my life. It was torture but I couldn't remember so many details that mattered. I walked in circles outside. I was nuts.
When he was found I could barely speak English. Stress and fear so weird things to everyone and some people just don't behave like we think they should.

I just don't see it that way. Of course everyone behaves differently, but in this case, neither parent freaked out at 10am. They both disregarded that the note said if they called anyone their daughter would be BEHEADED! I will never believe that someone outside the family wrote that note.

I can agree to disagree, though! :)

I'm a day late, but in addition to some things already mentioned, the Bloomingdales size 12 panties are what bug me the most.

Thanks for the old link. Some great info there. Sneakers that had same type of laces.

I did some googling and if I found the right actual crime scene photo then it looks like it could have been a paintbrush handle matching from one in the house. Or at least I took what I was seeing that way.

I was also in the boy scouts and we would play around with ropes and it was common to make things like nooses and stuff for fun. I could see a boy scout having a homemade garrott like that around for teasing a sister.

I have not followed this case too closely at all until now and so far everything I am seeing is convincing me more and more it was an inside job by a family member with the parents main involvement being with the coverup.
JMO subject to change. :)

Didn't realize we had threads for this show! Can't wait to watch it.

I say it was an "inside" job...

Has anyone ever figured out what the letters S.B.T.C. meant?

Sue Bennett Take Care -- ?? Just kidding.... :lol:

A little O/T but I think I just fell in love with Jim Clemente. He is a brilliant man who sees the forest from the trees. Critical thinker- thank you, Jim!

Thanks everyone for making such great points. I read Schiller's book years ago. He never names who he thinks is a suspect,but I always believed it was Patsy that killed and John helped in the cover up.

No intruder will stay in the house and write a 2 hour plus 3 page ransom note before or after a murder.
No case like this ever.
If a molester wants a child, they run with them, use them, kill and dump them. JMOO

Has there ever been a case of child abduction where a note was left, where the note was this long?
Has there ever been a case of child abduction where a ransom note was left, but then the child's body was found in the home, horribly murdered?

Steve Thomas all but demonstrated that the garrote and tape were purchased at a hardware store by Patsy (same aisle location, same price, but no itemized receipt to definitively name the item). To me this was huge because it means that everything used in the crime originated in the house, making any intruder theory completely bogus.

Scarlett, I'm not going to beat up on you, but just to keep within the framework of this thread, tell me something: what WOULD convince you there was no intruder?

I do know the fibers found in the garrote match PR sweater, but that may not have been the only occasion she wore it, IDK.....

Ah, but she said flat-out she never wore it while painting!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back