Day Number 1 What Convinces You There Was No Intruder/12 Days of JonBenet

Not sure if this promo has been posted. (So many posts , I can't keep up with everything.) It's for the Investigation Discovery documentary starting this coming Monday, September 12. Great clip about the RN featuring the lovely and talented Cina Wong. I'm sure SuperDave and a few others here will be interested in this one:

http://realscreen.com/2016/09/08/exclusive-clip-ids-jonbenet-an-american-murder-mystery/

VERY interested, otg! VERY interested, indeed. From the line-up so far, I figured it would be another RST bosh. Maybe this one will call it down the middle, at least.

No intruder will stay in the house and write a 2 hour plus 3 page ransom note before or after a murder.
No case like this ever.
If a molester wants a child, they run with them, use them, kill and dump them. JMOO

Yeah, just get the hell out, right? We've seen that in numerous child killings. The one I always compare this case to is Danielle Van Dam. You can see why.

Has there ever been a case of child abduction where a note was left, where the note was this long?
Has there ever been a case of child abduction where a ransom note was left, but then the child's body was found in the home, horribly murdered?

Not that I know of.

Ah, but she said flat-out she never wore it while painting!

But she also said she knew nothing about the pineapple. Is there a point where we stop both defending what she said and supporting it at the same time? They weren't truthful. I know that's your point. Sorry, it just feels like square dancing sometimes. No. No. Yes. Promenade back home and wind-up where you started.

Absence of fingerprints doesn't mean the paper wasn't handled. Just that fingerprints were not recoverable.

Is there a theory about the room she was found in and the door with the latch? Like why there would be a latch on the top like thaT and on that side...what did they need to lock INSIDE that room? Is there a thread for this?

I read that the door couldn't stay closed without the latch.

PR got up a few minutes later, dressed, applied make-up and did her hair before going down tot he second floor where she fiddled with laundry for a minute. She either looked in JBR's room and noticed she was not in her bed and then went down the stairs to find the RN or she went down the stairs, found the note and then went to look in JBR's room - she has told both stories.

IIRC LE stated that PR's side of the bed did not look as though it had been slept in.

She also said that when she was doing the laundry she looked at JonBenet's room and the door was closed.

It never occurred to me that her side of the bed was made up. I can see it my minds eye and you are right on the money!

wow- lots of great posts that i totally agree with. I find it very peculiar especially after seeing just how cavernous that house was that neither jr or pr ever yelled out for her. Fw was the only person who did. Even in receiving a note- i would have woke my son up and ran around that huge house yelling for jbr. Also, if pr and jr actually believed that note- after searching high and low inside the home, i would have fled from my house and searched outside to try and find any evidence of my daughter.
That note allowed them to do nothing but grieve. There was no action on the part of the parents and they didn't even interact much with one another. Jmho

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

this!

I am very on the fence between RDI and IDI and have been for YEARS. Every time I feel confident in a conclusion, I think of another piece of evidence that makes me uncertain again. So frustrating!

I am in the same boat!

Great first post above! With regard to the ransom note, and the phrases which appear to be from several different films, such as, "Don't try to grow a brain, John," does anyone know if either JR or PR were film buffs? I agree with your analysis of the linguistics/phraseology, etc. in that it suggests an educated author despite a few intentional spelling/grammar errors.

In a police interview Patsy skirted any revelation of what she was into. Said that John always chose what videos they rented and she was never interested in them so didn't watch. Also said she didn't really read much (a journalism major who doesn't read?). Effectively saying she couldn't have taken any quotes from movies or books in writing the RN. She also said they only watch movies at home, so video released about a year after theatrical release. (Grow a brain - Speed - 1994)
I've read quite a few times that one of the quotes comes from Ransom but that didn't get a theatrical release until 1997.

FYI, Dateline will be doing a show on JB tonight. According to NBC it is new.

My problem with the stolen pages theory is that they found the practice note ("Dear Mr. and Mrs. I") still attached to the pad, indicating it was most likely written at the same time the ransom note was

I had thought it was a partial page. Like that it was ripped out but the top left corner remained in the pad.
Was the practice note a full page with just the start written in?

Scarlett, I'm not going to beat up on you, but just to keep within the framework of this thread, tell me something: what WOULD convince you there was no intruder?

Nothing. Because there was an unknown person in that house who killed jonbenet.
The evidence backs that up.
It is obvious to everyone that looks at the evidence without the slant of drama and conspiracy.
Made up stories or scenarios, crazy accusations and suppositions do nothing to show guilt. Only imagination.
The evidence proves there was someone else in that house.
It proves method of entry, that she died awake and that the garroting was true cause of death and that the Dna left behind was from a single source in multiple places and proves connection to the crime.

I know people have staked their careers and reputations on this case and I think most of them only have Denver police to blame. The lies, the manipulation of the leaks early on and the ridiculous lack of experience and incompetency that was the beginning of this case.

I don't fault anyone for being rdi. I can see how people were led down the garden pan by histrionics and outright lies from the Boulder pd.
I wish they could be prosecuted for it.

Is behavior considered evidence? There really is so much evidence but the thing that gets me the most is the behavior of the family, and the inconsistencies in, and changing of their statements, and outright lies.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Nothing. Because there was an unknown person in that house who killed jonbenet.
The evidence backs that up.
It is obvious to everyone that looks at the evidence without the slant of drama and conspiracy.
Made up stories or scenarios, crazy accusations and suppositions do nothing to show guilt. Only imagination.
The evidence proves there was someone else in that house.
It proves method of entry, that she died awake and that the garroting was true cause of death and that the Dna left behind was from a single source in multiple places and proves connection to the crime.

I know people have staked their careers and reputations on this case and I think most of them only have Denver police to blame. The lies, the manipulation of the leaks early on and the ridiculous lack of experience and incompetency that was the beginning of this case.

I don't fault anyone for being rdi. I can see how people were led down the garden pan by histrionics and outright lies from the Boulder pd.
I wish they could be prosecuted for it.

Where are your reviewing your evidence from, none of this matches with anything I have read about the case whatsoever.

Is behavior considered evidence? There really is so much evidence but the thing that gets me the most is the behavior of the family, and the inconsistencies in, and changing of their statements, and outright lies.

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

of course it is
behavioral evidence
part of what profilers and behavioral analysts study
used in court
how many times arent officers and relatives, neighbors asked in court to tell what kind of behavior they witnessed

of course it is
behavioral evidence
part of what profilers and behavioral analysts study
used in court
how many times arent officers and relatives, neighbors asked in court to tell what kind of behavior they witnessed

It depends where you are and what behaviour is being described.
Behaviour during the commission of a crime is acceptable but I'm fairly certain that FBI profilers and analysts only use behaviour as a clue rather than actual evidence.

Where are your reviewing your evidence from, none of this matches with anything I have read about the case whatsoever.

Start doing your own research. Depending on where you go you will only get what people want you to know.
The evidence I discussed is real and out there to find.
There is more and more real evidence being released. And more and more players who have nothing invested in the case who are reviewing it and showing the truth of the evidence.
It is absolutely true that the Boulder police lied and released untruths as facts early on.
And you have to throw that all out and look at the evidence clearly and without bias.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It depends where you are and what behaviour is being described.
Behaviour during the commission of a crime is acceptable but I'm fairly certain that FBI profilers and analysts only use behaviour as a clue rather than actual evidence.

a lie is behavioral evidence too and many cases are based on people not telling the truth and getting caught with it

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal
Back