GUILTY ME - Valerie Tieman, 34, Skowhegan, 30 Aug 2016

I am so on the fence about him...

At the same time, I feel if she had just run off she would have contacted someone (like her parents). There is, of course, the possibility that she ended up with someone who had bad intentions.

I hope she is found okay.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiecesNetwork/posts/1578583169114522:0
ff802751ccf09a93e228b85b35e510f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so on the fence about him...

At the same time, I feel if she had just run off she would have contacted someone (like her parents). There is, of course, the possibility that she ended up with someone who had bad intentions.

I hope she is found okay.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk
I agree with you.
He also sounds very concerned about himself in his interview.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

One of my exes used to take off and be gone for a day or two and then drag himself back home. I never once thought to report him missing. I suppose if he'd been gone any length of time I would have after asking around and checking with his family and friends first. Eventually he'd turn up or call. What usually happened was he'd run into one of his millions of friends who were going camping, fishing or hunting and just go. The last time he left, he called me from the road a day after he left and said he was heading to Georgia for work, and that was the end of that.
I'm not saying that's what is happening here, but if you are with someone who is prone to take off, it's difficult to know when it's par for the course or something else and needs to be reported.

Maine State Police Searching For Missing Woman: Valerie Tieman
TIEMAN%202_1473944116715_6078668_ver1.0.jpg

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/local/mai...ng-for-missing-woman-valerie-tieman/319071147
Sorry, I'm up obsessing over Valerie. I know most of us have read this story, but I want to repeat this part.

NEWS CENTER tried to reach out to Valerie Tieman's husband at his home. An unidentified woman answered the door and said that Luc did not want to speak to NEWS CENTER and that she felt this story was already publicized enough on social media. "Valerie would not want this type of publicity," she said.

Does anyone recall other missing cases where a spouse didn't want to get the word out? I'm trying to imagine a situation where I haven't seen my fiancé in over ten days, but I don't want everyone in the world looking for him.

Ummm... I'd like to bring this forward. My heart is pounding after reading the comments on her profile picture. YUCK.

Many comments worth reading that I can't bring here as no one is listed as a poi by LE.
Hoping the Walmart videos from that will help LE.

I do feel for her parents....they seem greatly concerned.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Ugh I don't even know what I can say. Can we discuss the parents plead on fb?

After reading the opening post...I think the husband probably harmed her. Just a gut feeling and we've seen it waaay too often on Websleuths sadly...

I doubt it. It's heart breaking. I really feel for her family.

They don't have a missing page for her yet? I do wonder ifl they know more than they are able to share?

ETA Posted a page below

Strange days. They have made it a law in some states that a parent who does not report a child missing immediately can be charged with a felony. I don't suppose there will be anything like that with adults, since we do tend to come and go without warning and of our own free will. That being said, it is just so bizarre to not report the love of your life missing for 14 days.

Ugh comments by LT on her photo post a few down just seems so fake. Imho

Odd that her phone had been disconnected a couple weeks before she was last seen. Was she seen by anyone independent between then and the official missing date? Wonder when she went for that radical change of hair, too, IMO doesn't suit her as much as the long style.

Ugh comments by LT on her photo post a few down just seems so fake. Imho

I know. They creeped me out. I have lots of screen shots of his comments. He seriously gives me the creeps. I really want her to be found! This case is consuming my mind!

I know. They creeped me out. I have lots of screen shots of his comments. He seriously gives me the creeps. I really want her to be found! This case is consuming my mind!

You were up late last night sleuthing! :)

You were up late last night sleuthing! :)

So late!! I had insomnia, so I was up from like 2am-6am. Ugh. I can't get her off my mind.

So late!! I had insomnia, so I was up from like 2am-6am. Ugh. I can't get her off my mind.

Ha! I did the same once.
I know...she has been on my mind after reading last night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kforbes862
Back