GUILTY ME - Valerie Tieman, 34, Skowhegan, 30 Aug 2016

Ummm... I'd like to bring this forward. My heart is pounding after reading the comments on her profile picture. YUCK.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
He views her as an object. Just my two cents.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I know her. She is not missing of her own choosing.

Glad you are here MommyPlatt. So sorry Valerie is missing. Can you tell us a bit more info about Valerie if you don't mind sharing - what kind of person she is, what she likes to do, etc. It helps us tremendously when a friend or acquaintance of a missing person joins us here and gives us a more personal perspective. But of course if you prefer not to we will certainly understand.

wow, someone was awfully busy justifying his actions on FB in the wee hours this morning. lots of bad mouthing the missing woman too. i'm not getting a good feeling about her returning safely but i'd love to be wrong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Valerie did my daughter's hair for pageants. She is beautiful, sweet, soft spoken. She has friends who she is close to and would call if she were able to. It has been several years since I have seen her. My daughter kept up with her through facebook.

wow, someone was awfully busy justifying his actions on FB in the wee hours this morning. lots of bad mouthing the missing woman too. i'm not getting a good feeling about her returning safely but i'd love to be wrong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll say. Just WOW. Praying for Valerie and her family. Someone is giving me really creepy feelings though.

It seems some late night postings have been deleted and replaced by bible verses?!?
Hinky meter is on high!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It seems some late night postings have been deleted and replaced by bible verses?!?

they are still there, in comments about her missing that her dad posted.
but yeah, lots of bible verses this morning. remorse?

they are still there, in comments about her missing that her dad posted.
but yeah, lots of bible verses this morning. remorse?
The one I saw mentioned footprints and boyfriend. Upon questioning it by someone it seems to be deleted. I am still waking up so it could be I missed it.

The one I saw mentioned footprints and boyfriend. Upon questioning it by someone it seems to be deleted. I am still waking up so it could be I missed it.

It was still there an hour ago when I looked at them. I have to say, I've never seen anything like this before, it's really bizarre. If Valerie has left this guy voluntarily, and I'm not saying she has but I really wouldn't blame her!

It was still there an hour ago when I looked at them. I have to say, I've never seen anything like this before, it's really bizarre. If Valerie has left this guy voluntarily, and I'm not saying she has but I really wouldn't blame her!
Thanks, It must be me.

I always want to hold on to hope that the missing person is okay, that they did just walk off and will return.

Unfortunately red flags are typically there for a reason. What a creep.

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

I try to stay unbiased, as I've been really wrong in a lot of cases....but in this case, I'm getting red flags AND a big stomach ache. I want to hug her poor parents. IMO this guy is a loose canon and has no clue how to carry himself. If pushed, he will shoot himself in the foot, if he hasn't already.

This is starting to remind me of when I would collect Wesley Hadsell quotes because they were so ....not the right thing to say?!

Just started following this case so didn't see the deleted FB posts but I do have to say, if I had a spouse who was missing I don't think I'd be posting all kinds of inane things on FB all day, think I'd be much too preoccupied, busy searching, etc

This is apparently her second marriage. Any kids? From her FB, she's been married to the current husband for about 2 yrs. Wonder why they moved in with his parents recently? Her other marriage she mentioned moving into a new home they had built, and was always working, and traveling, appeared financially secure. Make up artist I guess would be her career? She use to travel to lots of states doing hair and makeup for different venues, including weddings. She trained in the gym, I believe I saw reference to MMA. But that was years ago.

Her missing photo looks nothing like what's posted on her FB page. The FB photo avatar I guess it's called, is several years old. I don't see as many postings about her work, traveling, nor the positive quotes she had posted in the past. Not sure if that's telling of anything, or just it is what it is.

People closest to her are saying she wouldn't be missing voluntarily. Husband is adamant she's with another man, and will eventually use the his bank card and be found. He states to media he wants her home. Which is interesting to me. Most men who thought their wife left with another man wouldn't necessarily be saying they want her home. Maybe want her safe. Wish her well, and plead with her to contact her family....probably just me...just seems off.

I may have missed it, but was a description of what she's wearing ever given? and any media reporting whether she was seen at all in Walmart video?? Or if he was even at Walmart and time?? Admit I haven't read all the media reports yet.

Keeping that hope alive, and hoping she is able to contact family or friends ASAP! I know what reality is saying, but until we know for certain, please come back to your parents Valerie!!!

Just joining this thread and read everything but right from the start the picture (quoted below) made me go "mmmh". Look at the body language. His arms are tightly closed over his chest, while she reaches out to him with one hand and at the same time has her other arm protectively crossed over her belly. My first thought was, as if she's protecting an unborn baby. The relationship looks unbalanced to me. jmo

[video=twitter;776520404336869377]https://twitter.com/lexiewgme/status/776520404336869377[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back