MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Longtime WS'ers.... Have you ever followed a case similar to this one, where person has vanished without a trace, media/LE is hush, hush and virtually no public info other than they were acquainted in some way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lauren Spierer, and after 5 1/2 years they have not even confirmed that much. Last January there was breaking news that a couple of properties were being raided by the FBI and it was specifically stated that they were in connection to her disappearance. Since then, literally not one word about the raid or anything.

That case is how I found WS and it still breaks my heart.

Hoping for a new thread before all breaks loose after the story....still waiting but I feel it'll be towards the end probably...or maybe next...:gaah:

Has the newscast started yet??? I am still getting a black screen via the link posted . . .I'm on PST out here, so it's 8:00 p.m.

So disappointed in that report.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Just what I thought..nadda.

Was comparable to a dateline intro ... nothing! Positive side... it was on and perhaps that one person watching knows something. It would have been wise to state please call FH LE and provide number for tips.:/

Same here, I expected atleast something new

How about accurate, even?

They said she left just before 5, not sure if she drove her jeep...

I thought those things had been clarified already?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Interesting I thought it had been made clear met life has no cameras yet the first thing the news zoomed in on at met life was a sign saying area is monitored by cameras

Same here, I expected atleast something new

I didn't. No news outlet would sit on new info. They'd want to have it out first before the others had it.

On a more positive note, it brought her story forward again and maybe somebody out there will see it and provide another detail.

I didn't see it, did they mention the search in Berkley and the SG?

Tonight on Channel 4, Did anyone else notice the silver SUV that was shown driving while at the SG home was being filmed ? Is this irrelevant ? It looked to me like someone was watching, but maybe they just saw their street being filmed and wondering what was going on? I didn't know there were other items besides the Mattress pulled from the Home.

Yes, they showed it and other items were taken in by forensics apparently. Not just mattress

Lauren Spierer, and after 5 1/2 years they have not even confirmed that much. Last January there was breaking news that a couple of properties were being raided by the FBI and it was specifically stated that they were in connection to her disappearance. Since then, literally not one word about the raid or anything.

That case is how I found WS and it still breaks my heart.

I remember that case... young woman from Indiana University. Very sad...That one seemed like it had to be something close to her social circle too.

There was another "Lauren" case where a law student went missing... Lauren Giddings...In Georgia. That was a creepy case that was solved quickly.. And again, someone in her close proximity. He was an obsessed maniac. So damn scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member