MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here to WS. It sticks out to me from the news story the friend was so worried she went there the next day at 6pm. Why not the same night? Calling..texting...going to IG?

Outer Drive and 94 area :) We moved when my mom and step-dad married but it was a good introduction to being street sense!

My husband hails from the Harper/Outer Drive area...(Evanston and Lakepointe to be exact) before moving to SCS in the early 80's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wonder what the SG wife knows..how she is involved..not suspecting anything bad from her. I am just putting myself in the wife's shoes I wonder what she thinks. Especially if she was not home and at the hospital

Well if anything at least the reporter confirmed much of what we already know.

She did clarify the car keys were missing rather than just the smiley key fob.

She confirmed Danielle left early and that her friend went to her apartment building to check on her the next day at 6:00 pm.

The home featured in the report is the one on Oxford and that a security guard lived there who was contracted at the same building where Danielle worked but he no longer works there.

She mentioned a few LE agencies but not all of them that were initially announced.

What else did I miss ?
Oh yes the mattress and " other items " but not much said regarding what's going on with the mattress or other items.

Really wish there were more info regarding the searches DNA testing and why they searched the house to start with.

If it was my really good friend I'd be calling DS parents letting them know hey she didn't show for dinner and I can't get a hold of her. 24 hours later is a long time. I wouldn't be able to sleep.

New here to WS. It sticks out to me from the news story the friend was so worried she went there the next day at 6pm. Why not the same night? Calling..texting...going to IG?

MSM said the friend texted DS at 7:00 pm but it went to voicemail. The friend thought DS got stuck at work. The friend said she fall asleep waiting. Not completely sure about a time laps, but cannot sleuth the friends or family on here. Just what MSM has published.

Thanks for the recap, my feed froze up :( Did they say the SG worked "at the same building" where Danielle worked? (BBM) Trying to recall when MetLife moved into the building at Telegraph. I remember DS's instagram referencing that she was returning to the office late August/early Sept and the SG left in October. Just trying to establish how long they may have known each other.

Well if anything at least the reporter confirmed much of what we already know.

She did clarify the car keys were missing rather than just the smiley key fob.

She confirmed Danielle left early and that her friend went to her apartment building to check on her the next day at 6:00 pm.

The home featured in the report is the one on Oxford and that a security guard lived there who was contracted at the same building where Danielle worked but he no longer works there.

She mentioned a few LE agencies but not all of them that were initially announced.

What else did I miss ?

Really wish there were more info regarding the searches DNA testing and why they searched the house to start with.

I read through the rules but I'm still new so TY.

Its okay we have super awesome mods here that help with understanding the rules. I read them several times and sometimes I am still not sure on some things.

As we all grow frustrated with the lack of results and information reported, I bet DS's family will also, soon grow tired of the silent wait.

Are they even getting any additional intel from the police? I have read where sometimes the LE “policy” is to shut the family out and keep them in a false sense of believing they have it under control...And really, they didn't have anything.

At some point it's a good idea to release surveillance footage and start leaning more on the public

It's a huge mistake not to release surveillance video and talk to the public.. You need more of a teaser than what was on channel 4 tonight. I am so disappointed right now.

Thanks for the recap, my feed froze up :( Did they say the SG worked "at the same building" where Danielle worked? (BBM) Trying to recall when MetLife moved into the building at Telegraph. I remember DS's instagram referencing that she was returning to the office late August/early Sept and the SG left in October. Just trying to establish how long they may have known each other.

Mine too and after I spend several minutes typing a reply it reloads and I loose everything. I taped it so I will watch it again ( already woke the hubby up twice with the tv ) I thought she said same building not MetLife but I will confirm that in the morning unless one of the other WS recalls her wording for the place of employment. Crossing fingers I don't loose this from reloads and freezes :gaah:

Longtime WS'ers.... Have you ever followed a case similar to this one, where person has vanished without a trace, media/LE is hush, hush and virtually no public info other than they were acquainted in some way?

In my experience, this is true more often than not. LE rarely reveals much of anything significant to the media until after an arrest has been made.

Mine too and after I spend several minutes typing a reply it reloads and I loose everything. I taped it so I will watch it again ( already woke the hubby up twice with the tv ) I thought she said same building not MetLife but I will confirm that in the morning unless one of the other WS recalls her wording for the place of employment. Crossing fingers I don't loose this from reloads and freezes :gaah:

Raleigh Office Center and they showed the address as well as the path Danielle walked to the lot. 25300 Telegraph Rd., Southfield

The only reason I can think of that the friend would not be concerned by the missed dinner is if Dani had told her she was going to meet up or spend time with someone, and the friend thought she just got caught up with those plans and didn't think twice, til there was no response almost 24 hours later. JMO.

Raleigh Office Center and they showed the address as well as the path Danielle walked to the lot. 25300 Telegraph Rd., Southfield

I think the reporter left out the name of the company ( MetLife) and referred to the security guard as being contracted in the same building. I assume to possibly disassociate MetLife from the security guard.

I think the reporter left out the name of the company ( MetLife) and referred to the security guard as being contracted in the same building. I assume to possibly disassociate MetLife from the security guard.

I think your point about disassociation is right on. There was NO mention of MetLife.. Just that he worked in same building at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member