MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe LE had a good lead in case within a few days. They were at Berkley home at least one time before only a week after her disappearance . I believe things are tight lipped because they either 1- feel
someone else is involved and need information to go forward on this person, 2. Believe Danielle is alive and hope there will be a break in POI activity to find her 3.- want to recover her body and needing more information to locate her and then arrest the SG.

warrants are are not an easy thing to obtain unless there is already reasonable and validated information.
For a judge to issue a warrant, a police officer must show that there are reasonable grounds to believe that the suspect committed one of the designated offences:

• first or second degree murder;
  • manslaughter;
  • assault, aggravated sexual assault, assault causing bodily harm, or sexual assault with a weapon;
  • threats to a third party or causing bodily harm;
  • sexual interference, invitation to sexual touching, or sexual exploitation.
Section 487.05 of the Criminal Code outlines the provisions for obtaining DNA evidence.

I agree with this 100%. Hope everyone on here is still looking at outside info for tips and new updates. It's been so long. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your point about disassociation is right on. There was NO mention of MetLife.. Just that he worked in same building at one point.

Doesn't mean he was contracted by building management either. IMO

I pray after tonight's news that it helped someone who has info to come forward. I pray LE comes fourth with something. Especially results from testing. If in fact POI is named, I don't feel he acted alone.
Goodnight peeps! 😪🕯🕇❤

I want Danielle to be found more than anything, and I know she will be! That being said, I can't help but wonder what would happen if some of you, with your intelligent & diligent minds, looked at other cases here as well. I know you all would be able to help in ways that others cannot. All we can do is speculate at this point with Danielle. I have no doubt that LE knows a lot of the answers to our questions! I know that she will be found. I have not a single doubt.

I'm disappointed [emoji17] I'm going to take a break because I'm not that good at this sleuthing thing I fear. I'm not heartless, but It sometimes feels like a game of Clue here and tonight's broadcast reminded me that there's a family out there missing the young lady that grew from the little girl they tucked into bed and who's booboos they kissed ... that's a reflection of me only - not pointing any fingers - the interesting theorizing here removed this from reality a little for me. I wish you all the best. Prayers for the Stislicki family and friends.

I want Danielle to be found more than anything, and I know she will be! That being said, I can't help but wonder what would happen if some of you, with your intelligent & diligent minds, looked at other cases here as well. I know you all would be able to help in ways that others cannot. All we can do is speculate at this point with Danielle. I have no doubt that LE knows a lot of the answers to our questions! I know that she will be found. I have not a single doubt.

So...I used to open every thread and eventually had to take a break because it was really getting to me. Now I open local threads, and areas known to me (areas we have family). Some other threads grab me as well. Anyway, I know a lot of WSers float around, just mentioning why maybe some don't seem so active on all other threads. DS is from an area my husband knows really really well.

I do look at other threads. I just work full time, and commute 2 hours a day on top of that so only get a few hours at night to actually relax and catch up on this thread and a couple others that i follow, would love to have more time to read more threads.

If Metlife contracted out security, which company did they use?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't know for sure, but there is a Securitas office/station at the same building. Someone (can't remember who you were, sorry!) posted a website that had a list of companies in that particular building in the last few days. I know Securitas hires a lot in my area for various security jobs, so I don't know if this was an actual office or if it was just where security was stationed in the building.

Interesting I thought it had been made clear met life has no cameras yet the first thing the news zoomed in on at met life was a sign saying area is monitored by cameras

Would MetLife or the office center admit to a news station/the public that there are not security cameras on site? That doesn't seem like it would be a very good idea to me. I think it's only been rumored on SM there were no cameras at all and MSM just confirmed DS wasn't spotted on video leaving.

I'd also think it's possible that while the office center as a whole might not have cameras inside or out, each individual business inside could choose whether or not to install them, but I'm not sure how office leasing works.

ETA: changed was to wasn't.

Dont quit sluething this case if you want to help keep up the pressure on this case.

Jmo.

Because the suspects read here and become very happy when we give up the search.

Plus our sluething does possibly help family members to keep at it since they know that us busy bodies are rooting for them. Jmo.

Plus our pressure can sometimes help the perp to slip up. Or we may mention something that may trigger a thought in a witness mind. Jmo

Btw. A longtime Websluether helped solve the identity of a longtime unidentified murder victim.

And he did this by not letting up. It was in the news by the way.

Jmo

What was DS's job title? I've only seen Metlife is her employer.

I'm more into cases closer to where I'm from but check in here often. LE seems to have thought they had their man. They release scant info, publicly remove a mattress from a suspicious person's house-they could've hidden this and then nothing. They can't tell us everything but it's feels like they were unprepared for whatever they learned during the search. I just hope they find her!!

I've had 2 recent threads happily end quickly when after I looked into em, both popped up as found safe in MSM:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...H-Miriam-Connor-14-Cleveland-16-December-2016

Cole Thomas, Nick McCray and Tosha Herron threads are all at stand-stills.

Possible Cole T and Nick M's disappearance could have more activity--both having some nexus to the fracking fields of NB/MN? which a lot of men go missing from the Bakken fields.

WebSleuths/missing persons has these bellwether threads pop up regularly. Lauren Spierer, Maura Murray, Venus Stewart, Sherri Papini et al.

DS's family has done an excellent job getting the word out on SM and elsewhere and that has helped DS's case receive a thread+ of sleuther attn a week.

Also, reading the same info over and over isn't necessarily a waste of time. While I had known and noted that LE search the Oxford house on at least 2 separate occasions, and at least a week apart--it wasn't until a recent thread when someone revisited the peculiarity of the 2nd search in this case that other possible issues came to mind.

Why did the police need to wait to go back and get the mattress etc til a week? or more later?

More recently thinking....wait a minute, if the Oxford house were the scene of a legit violent fight/crime/attach, no way the police would wait weeks to come back. And they definitely would not let the current occupants return to living in a known, blood-stained crime-scene---unless they were in fact not allowing them to live in the house in the time between the first and 2nd searches? And maybe that's why the night Mrs SG returned to the house, LE took the mattress and whatever else they needed and left her to her home?

That is, LE took over and maintained control of the Oxford home for purposes of search/crime-scene analysis from the first week of DS's disappearance until Mrs SG returned home.. at which point they finished up their work, took what items they needed and left? Possible.

Or it's possible no detectable "violent" crime occurred in the Oxford home.

I'm more into cases closer to where I'm from but check in here often. LE seems to have thought they had their man. They release scant info, publicly remove a mattress from a suspicious person's house-they could've hidden this and then nothing. They can't tell us everything but it's feels like they were unprepared for whatever they learned during the search. I just hope they find her!!

I think it was global technology consultant or something like that. Jmo

But I don't know if that was computer work or expansion sales work or simply a thrifty title for a supervisor position in the big MetLife corp family.

Idk

I don't know for sure, but there is a Securitas office/station at the same building. Someone (can't remember who you were, sorry!) posted a website that had a list of companies in that particular building in the last few days. I know Securitas hires a lot in my area for various security jobs, so I don't know if this was an actual office or if it was just where security was stationed in the building.

Would MetLife or the office center admit to a news station/the public that there are not security cameras on site? That doesn't seem like it would be a very good idea to me. I think it's only been rumored on SM there were no cameras at all and MSM just confirmed DS wasn't spotted on video leaving.

I'd also think it's possible that while the office center as a whole might not have cameras inside or out, each individual business inside could choose whether or not to install them, but I'm not sure how office leasing works.

ETA: changed was to wasn't.

I firmly believe some of the cameras were working.. I think that's how they knew she departed the office on Friday. Of course one could assume she was spotted on a different camera, from a different business. But I think the police choice of words "we did not capture her walking to her car" rather than "we did not capture her on camera" was something more than just a random choice of words.

The SG "worked or has worked" at Met Life.

Sounded strange when you 1st heard those words, right?

But certainly coincides with what some hypothesize--the possibility he is still employed by the same company, different location. Possibly another Met Life office.

Doubtful it was a voluntary move if it's a further ride from home.

And then you must ask, "why?" Why, relocated. IF this scenario applies.

We had to relocate a colleague to another location.

In that case the employee claimed she was feeling harassed but didn't want to press charges. The employer, rightly or wrongly, was concerned by not taking action, he could open himself up to some sort of liability in the event something happened.

It was a good solution since there wasn't enough evidence to prosecute.

But most of the time when people changed locations it was out of convenience. Probably all of the time!

People disappear in "broad daylight". Seems DS went missing "just before darkness". Myself, if I were to randomly kidnap someone I would wait for the impending darkness--minutes away. And no doubt I would avoid large parking lots around large office buildings at an hour which you could expect to be heavily trafficked. I suppose if I authored a book on kidnapping it would include the following three pieces of advice:

1. Avoid areas where your highly recognizable
2. Avoid heavily trafficked areas.
3. Wait until after sunset.

Three simple tidbits. All of which were violated by the kidnapping at Met Life scenario. For that reason I challenge the theory of a workplace random kidnapping.

Danielle is a Global Technology & Operations Associate.

I do look at other threads. I just work full time, and commute 2 hours a day on top of that so only get a few hours at night to actually relax and catch up on this thread and a couple others that i follow, would love to have more time to read more threads.

Same with me. I was off for 6 weeks for surgery on left shoulder and bicep and returned last week. I work in Detroit. 2 hours plus for commute. I see Danielle's missing poster on I 696 and I 75 :(. always asking for her to give us a sign of where she is at when I pass it :( I do follow a few other threads too.

I firmly believe some of the cameras were working.. I think that's how they knew she departed the office on Friday. Of course one could assume she was spotted on a different camera, from a different business. But I think the police choice of words "we did not capture her walking to her car" rather than "we did not capture her on camera" was something more than just a random choice of words.

My only thoughts regarding no working cameras would be the number of potential eyewitnesses throughout the building that could have witnessed her leaving the building, but could have been inside and not witnessed her walk to or get in her car. If she left a bit before everyone else, there may not have been many people in the parking lot to witness her walking to her car. Depending on how well lit the area she parks is, it may have been getting dark enough due to the time and the rainy conditions to make it hard to see anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox