IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these people is a registered sex offender in Iowa. Do a Google search. Don't want to break any rules....

I checked him out and they are two separate guys. The IA guy is Hispanic. I imagine he will be on the RSO after flashing folks though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May I ask where you heard this? If not an LE report or a mainstream media article, it's considered rumor (accurate or not) and not allowed. I don't believe LE released any info about this and I urge caution as we don't know whether their loved ones are following this discussion. Just my humble opinion.

BBM - I agree. The only thing I've read (more than once or even twice, IIRC) about the condition of the girls was "the police have not said what condition the bodies were in or cause of death" (paraphrasing, not actually quoting any one article). I believe this is very much intentional on their part.

Just watched the video on Youtube that the railroad enthusiast posted and I have to say...I would never set foot on that bridge! It looks super dangerous with those large gaps between some of the boards! of course, I am kinda afraid of heights, and with nothing to hold onto--not me!

These threads move so fast I cannot keep up, and I just keep seeing hints at things that cannot be spelled out. Can someone update me and let me know if we have anything new to go on, apart from the pixelated still and the creepy audio loop?

That's a good pic of the gate. In your attachments you posted the zoomed-in bridge. One can see now, that the second trunk of the two trunk tree is in reality`part of the red barrier on the North end of the bridge. Thanks.

-Nin

Great pics NIN!

These threads move so fast I cannot keep up, and I just keep seeing hints at things that cannot be spelled out. Can someone update me and let me know if we have anything new to go on, apart from the pixelated still and the creepy audio loop?

Nothing new, sorry!

I think you should tell SOMEONE, just so we can verify you were right all along. I mean. I'm sure someone (ahem, me) would volunteer!

(Kidding....kidding.)

Are you guys looking into the geocache individual? I don't want to double up on tips if so. Thank you!

Please move over to Thread #11

This thread will close in 10 minutes. A tip for newer members - if you plan to post in the next ten minutes on this thread make sure you copy your completed post BEFORE pressing "post". We have all at one time or another lost a well thought out post to the ether because the mod closed the thread while we were working on it.

My hunch is that they got a warrant and did a search of that house because the audio taped message on Libby's phone revealed they were INSIDE a structure.

Have a question i wanted to ask that i have been thinking about? Do you think the girls were abducted and forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and forced to cross the creek to where their bodies were found? Or instead do you think they were abducted on the bridge and forced back to the north side and forced down the hill on the north east side of the bridge to where their bodies were found. Did they pass the suspect on the bridge and he followed them back to the north end and forced them down the north east hill and then down to where their bodies were discovered? I ask this bc i know many have speculated that they were forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and would of had to cross the creek. But I have studied topography and photos and watched youtube videos and those bank along the river look pretty steep to me, i mean getting down to the water would be hard enough. But then you have to factor in that they would of had to climb or be carried up the opposite side bank of the creek in order to be found at their finally restting spot 50' from the creek?&nbsp;&nbsp; just my 2 cents <br><br>curious what other sleuthers think?

The pictures from that official link were what I used to come to the that conclusion. I downloaded it the first time I saw it and thought it was weird that every copy after that that I saw was cropped even further and didn't include it. I feel better that others can see it too. It has haunted me for days and I finally joined WS so that I could share the photos side-by-side and ask what others thought. These of course are just my thoughts, I have no knowledge or real information, just got some real spidey senses when I saw that picture and had to check it out.

Ninij9 - will we be eating hats together?:eek:
I don't think we will, but just in case, I like derby's [emoji8]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ephebophilia is the term for adolescents and Paedophilia (pedophilia in the US) is for children younger than adolescent. Both are under the Paraphilia label. Puberty (adolescence) begins around 12 and these girls were adolescents. I have not heard if they were sexually abused but if they were it would be Ephebophilia. Many people in the US use the term pedophilia to mean anyone under 18, though this is not accurate.
The girls do appear very sweet and innocent. My daughter is the same way at 17 now. No child deserves to be killed at this young and usually innocent age. I hope the guy is found and has the book thrown at him.
The bigger distinction, though, is that pedophilia does not equal murder. Further, sexual assault of any kind (child and adult), is about power and control the majority of the time - not about sex. Pedophilia is about sexual attraction to young, pre pubescent children and is very rare within sexual abuse cases.

IMO this probably had less to do with sexual fetish or sexual attraction and more to do with power and control.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I respect and like websleuths.I would not post rumors on here because they said not to.I for one listen to rumors.I listen to everything.Rumors usually have a root.I have a missing person that has been missing 30 years.A very cold case.I have learned to listen to everything and never throw anything out.Even if it has already proved wrong to me.I can't.

I would not be surprised if this person is under surveillance at the moment. Don't worry - it can take some time to get the person and have enough GOOD, SOLID evidence. Trust me, I'm a paralegal (only pointing out that I know how to do my analysis and research - carefully) and I'm SO impatient and am having trouble not speaking about the person. I want to pull my hair out not being able to discuss. Oh well. If I am right, I will definitely express my happiness that they got this creep.
One of my close friends is a paralegal and i have been amazed again and again at the things she can figure out! I tell her she should go into the PI buisness.
Wish i had your skills and access to info!

My hunch is that they got a warrant and did a search of that house because the audio taped message on Libby's phone revealed they were INSIDE a structure.

What do you mean? They were inside a house? There's honestly no facts that the general public know that I think would come close to suggesting that. JMO.

Have a question i wanted to ask that i have been thinking about? Do you think the girls were abducted and forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and forced to cross the creek to where their bodies were found? Or instead do you think they were abducted on the bridge and forced back to the north side and forced down the hill on the north east side of the bridge to where their bodies were found. Did they pass the suspect on the bridge and he followed them back to the north end and forced them down the north east hill and then down to where their bodies were discovered? I ask this bc i know many have speculated that they were forced down the hill on the south side of the bridge and would of had to cross the creek. But I have studied topography and photos and watched youtube videos and those bank along the river look pretty steep to me, i mean getting down to the water would be hard enough. But then you have to factor in that they would of had to climb or be carried up the opposite side bank of the creek in order to be found at their finally restting spot 50' from the creek?&nbsp;&nbsp; just my 2 cents <br><br>curious what other sleuthers think?

That's a good question. I am seriously entertaining the idea, that they were taken somewhere else (?) and not directly over to the crime scene. Way too risky, too much visibility, the water. We may be missing something.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member