IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You.I was wanting to know if anyone else has heard or seen this in newspaper articles ect...I honestly don't remember where I saw it.

I think what you're referring to is a comment that was left on FB by a family member that has since been deleted. Not something we can talk about further here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This theory doesn't seem to work. Why would he have Abby's jacket while Libby was videotaping him?

I seem to be having to do a lot of damage control on my first day ever posting.

This is a misunderstanding from one of my posts on an earlier thread. I said that Libby's jacket could be seen in the second photo on the left side. Just a slice. Well I made two mistakes here: 1) I got the girls names mixed up. I should have stated that it was Abby's jacket (Libby is filming from farther away) IMHO and by stating I saw her jacket, I neglected to state that it meant that it was Abby standing there, not just her jacket being in the photo.

Someone thought that I meant that BG had her jacket tucked in his coat (because some white strappy things can be seen sticking out of the top which could look like laces from her hood). So, this was a big misunderstanding and I did not make it clear that Abby, the person, was standing there, just slightly off to the left because I could see, IMO again, a part of her jacket.

Sorry for all of this.

HOLY COW, these look like mini me's of Libby and Abby. But the odds of someone hunting down girls that look the same don't seem good. Still the similar features, the fact the girls were born near the same year, died on the 13th in a wooded area, weird. MOO

The resemblance is striking to me...actually, when I first saw the teens' pics I thought it was Lizzy and Lyric.

May I please ask how they were found? I thought I heard early on their nude bodies were found. If so,were their clothes ever found?
May I ask where you heard this? If not an LE report or a mainstream media article, it's considered rumor (accurate or not) and not allowed. I don't believe LE released any info about this and I urge caution as we don't know whether their loved ones are following this discussion. Just my humble opinion.

I agree with all of that but what if it includes research that shows somebody who is known to frequent the specific bridge, from research looks the same and dresses the exact same, and fits the overall profile? Not from hearsay but from actual analysis?

I guess this one is tricky because you don't want to profile anyone who may be innocent, but we can't really discuss things that could help determine if someone is really a valid suspect and help drive to closure. I respect the rules and follow them but in this case it is difficult in MOO.

My 2 cents...
That's one of the reasons nobody can be named or have their photo here as a suspected perp....if it isn't them, how would that be fair?

Don't leave, and become verified. Please?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Who are you? I mean, Illinois Missing seems rather straightforward..but!? You are also the only person who asked me to stay and give info solely for these girls and their cases rather than personal gain.

I just went to the ISP site to download the "clean"/"official" video-still of the perp... and was rather dismayed, and frankly surprised that it is so squatty and distorted... like a mirror in a carnival fun house.
What in the world...?

http://www.in.gov/isp/delphi.htm

http://www.in.gov/isp/images/Delphi_murder_suspect.jpg

Yeah someone must have been in charge of sizing the photo without knowing what they're doing...

I agree with all of that but what if it includes research that shows somebody who is known to frequent the specific bridge, from research looks the same and dresses the exact same, and fits the overall profile? Not from hearsay but from actual analysis?

I guess this one is tricky because you don't want to profile anyone who may be innocent, but we can't really discuss things that could help determine if someone is really a valid suspect and help drive to closure. I respect the rules and follow them but in this case it is difficult in MOO.

My 2 cents...

If you feel strongly that this is a worthy avenue of investigation, please report it to the tip line.

One of these people is a registered sex offender in Iowa. Do a Google search. Don't want to break any rules....
I don't think it's the same person. Different birthdate, and doesn't look quite the same either.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

attachment.php
This is a picture of the end posts of the bridge as looking south(as you can see its quite a bit smaller and more of a TT post
attachment.php
Here is a pic taken from the far south end looking back towards the north
attachment.php
and these are the posts on the far north end of the bridge taken from the trail. this is the TTT posts

Just trying to give a little clearer picture of what the actual areas look like in a in person view so to speak, without zoom

That's a good pic of the gate. In your attachments you posted the zoomed-in bridge. One can see now, that the second trunk of the two trunk tree is in reality`part of the red barrier on the North end of the bridge. Thanks.

-Nin

I would not be surprised if this person is under surveillance at the moment. Don't worry - it can take some time to get the person and have enough GOOD, SOLID evidence. Trust me, I'm a paralegal (only pointing out that I know how to do my analysis and research - carefully) and I'm SO impatient and am having trouble not speaking about the person. I want to pull my hair out not being able to discuss. Oh well. If I am right, I will definitely express my happiness that they got this creep.
I think you should tell SOMEONE, just so we can verify you were right all along. I mean. I'm sure someone (ahem, me) would volunteer!

(Kidding....kidding.)

This should give people an idea of where the sun was about the time the girls encountered the guy on the bridge. Do phones save in mirror image?
attachment.php

Who measured the height of the POI and how much margin of error is being calculated besides the fact, that sunrise and sunset data is completely off, thanks. -Nin

I think you should tell SOMEONE, just so we can verify you were right all along. I mean. I'm sure someone (ahem, me) would volunteer!

(Kidding....kidding.)

I feel the same way. About a certain person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member