TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please know this is not to be critical but more for fluid understanding.

We've been told the call went out for an "unresponsive female". Who speaks like that? Paramedics, EMT, LE, etc.

Shall I assume the 911 caller did not use that language because I find it difficult to ring 911 to report an "unresponsive female" Instead, it is likely that I would be screaming incoherently that "My friend is dead. Please hurry!"

This message is to the Killer:

Today, the Great State of TX put a man to death for murders he committed in Tarrant County.

Texas executed on Tuesday a man convicted of the 1987 killings of a father and his infant son and who three years later at his capital murder trial grabbed a loaded gun from a drawer in the courtroom and tried to attack the judge.
James Bigby, 61, became the fourth inmate in Texas and the sixth nationally to be executed by injection this year.

As the lethal dose of pentobarbital began, he prayed and said several times: "I promise, I'm sorry." He was singing "Jesus Loves Me" as the drug took effect, took a few breaths, started snoring and then stopped all movement.
Fourteen minutes later, at 6:31 p.m., he was pronounced dead.

Source: Fort Worth Man Tied to 4 Killings Executed Tuesday | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Fo...xecution-Tuesday-416066583.html#ixzz4bN19ii7k
Follow us: @nbcdfw on Twitter | NBCDFW on Facebook

I am unaware of MT calling MB at 530? and who is RC and what is the 9 strikes about? I am lost on these 2 things . Thanks

"1 Why, if Missy was leading an exercise workout, would MT call her at 5:30 in the middle of workout?

2 How did RC know there was 9 strikes and wanted to know how much blood splatter there would be"

No one has answered these two questions yet.

Does the OP have links for these two questions? I cannot find any. Also I do not know who RC is either. Do you mean RB?

No one has answered these two questions yet.

Does the OP have links for these two questions? I cannot find any. Also I do not know who RC is either. Do you mean RB?

I'm lost too. Never heard of it.

Another mystery:

Why was it first claimed that the perpetrator might have tried to cleanse the scene?
Why was it first claimed that the perpetrator might have filmed the murder?

I think there was a time when there was specific evidence that this possible course of action could be claimed. But then - nothing or even less than nothing. Why? I don't think it's always the mistake of MSM ...

Please know this is not to be critical but more for fluid understanding.

We've been told the call went out for an "unresponsive female". Who speaks like that? Paramedics, EMT, LE, etc.

Shall I assume the 911 caller did not use that language because I find it difficult to ring 911 to report an "unresponsive female" Instead, it is likely that I would be screaming incoherently that "My friend is dead. Please hurry!"

This message is to the Killer:

Today, the Great State of TX put a man to death for murders he committed in Tarrant County.

RBBM But these were statements from LEO, not what the caller to 911 is quoted as saying. We do not know exactly (for good reason, active investigation) what the actual 911 calls said. It also could be the actual terminology that the caller used. We do not know the profession of the caller. Many different professions participate in gyms and exercise groups. We know from MB facebook friends she had "friends" in many professions, even EMT & 911 Dispatchers.

JMHO To me it is they are just using language that normal speak. She was said to be unresponsive and not breathing and deceased. That is type language used all time, or that I remember seeing.

Another mystery:

Why was it first claimed that the perpetrator might have tried to cleanse the scene?

I think there was a time when there was specific evidence that this possible course of action could be claimed. But then - nothing or even less than nothing. Why? I don't think it's always the mistake of MSM ...

1st one was by 1 MSM report and then picked up by NG.... MPD clarified that they didn't say that and that the church cleaned after scene was released.
2nd that was just wording in the SW to be able to get any and all info from the phone numbers in the ATT Target Numbers phones. Covering all their bases. Probably happens all the time.

Per the Ellis County Sheriff's Office online inmate search, there seems to be a lot of drug activity in the area -- perhaps not more than any other place but a lot nonetheless. Maybe Missy, at the early hours she left home for her fitness classes, saw something that someone didn't want anyone to see and was targeted for this purpose. LE said the romantic triangle avenue hadn't gone anywhere, as of several months ago.

Another mystery:

For your first question, the short answer is nobody knows but LE. Longer response (MOO) is, since I personally believe it's possible that Missy wasn't killed in the church and her body was brought through the main front doors (West facing), then I suppose it's possible her body was in something like a tarp or rug and then that 'cover' was removed. I think it might be plausible that the lack of large amounts of blood (still theorizing here) might have made them initially believe the scene was cleaned up somehow.

For the record, I think it's most probable that she was ambushed out of camera range in one of the halls...but some of the anecdotal information makes me think it's possible she was deceased elsewhere.

As for the second question (again MOO), I think there are two things here. First, I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church. Since the Altima video has been so controversial (as far as editing etc), it makes it somewhat hard to explain. I've been very hesitant to post more images from that video, and pixels can be tricky as we all know. Second point, remember the white 'box' in SP left hand at the end of the video? I'm still not sure what it is, but my mind has gone through a ton of options. I think it's possible that early on LE might have thought that to be a small tripod stand, which would make them believe the scene and/or perhaps the murder had been photographed/video recorded.

That white 'box' has bugged me for a long time. Originally I thought it could be a tripod, or some kind of unusual tool, or even something to hold open or block the outside doors. I even messaged another person here on WS thinking it could be a fishing tool called a Boga Grip. I started seeing all kinds of things - in fact, I was at my mom's house one night and she had an identical shaped white box that contained a compact umbrella! Think about that..! ha!

BogaGrip - Yes, ridiculous - but I thought it might be used to frame someone or used to open pry doors by reaching through.

attachment.php

Tripod Box of some kind - Self explanatory, and the image on the box looks somewhat like a tripod to me but it's hard to make it out. Maybe even a selfie stick?

attachment.php

Framing tubing - This is what I thought it might be long ago, but the only use I could come up with is to block open a door or perhaps it was something similar that was rigged as a homemade silencer. ha! I have no idea...

attachment.php

Attachments

• boga.jpg
    boga.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 286
  • tripod.jpg
    tripod.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 292
  • tube.jpg
    tube.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 289
1st one was by 1 MSM report and then picked up by NG.... MPD clarified that they didn't say that and that the church cleaned after scene was released.
2nd that was just wording in the SW to be able to get any and all info from the phone numbers in the ATT Target Numbers phones. Covering all their bases. Probably happens all the time.

For some reason I didn't see your post before I posted previously Mimi...

Man, I thought that was MSM quoting LE on #1 question. You literally need a database to track everything in the case to keep it in memory. I thought for sure it was a paraphrase or quote.

As for #2, you're probably correct...but I do think they saw at least one Go Pro.

Per the Ellis County Sheriff's Office online inmate search, there seems to be a lot of drug activity in the area -- perhaps not more than any other place but a lot nonetheless. Maybe Missy, at the early hours she left home for her fitness classes, saw something that someone didn't want anyone to see and was targeted for this purpose. LE said the romantic triangle avenue hadn't gone anywhere, as of several months ago.

Always a lot of drug activity in that area. Even Midlothian itself, back in the 80s, had a well-publicized case of a young narc officer George Raffield who went undercover in the high school to try to stem the large drug problem. Tragically, his cover was blown and he was murdered. I'm sure drugs are an even bigger problem now than then.

Interesting case, if anyone wants to look it up. It was just featured last month on the Investigation Discovery (ID) show "Shadow of Doubt" in an episode titled "Midlothian Jump Street".

So some kind of a narcotics angle should have been explored in the MB case... and hopefully it has been.

For your first question, the short answer is nobody knows but LE. Longer response (MOO) is, since I personally believe it's possible that Missy wasn't killed in the church and her body was brought through the main front doors (West facing), then I suppose it's possible her body was in something like a tarp or rug and then that 'cover' was removed. I think it might be plausible that the lack of large amounts of blood (still theorizing here) might have made them initially believe the scene was cleaned up somehow.

For the record, I think it's most probable that she was ambushed out of camera range in one of the halls...but some of the anecdotal information makes me think it's possible she was deceased elsewhere.

As for the second question (again MOO), I think there are two things here. First, I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church. Since the Altima video has been so controversial (as far as editing etc), it makes it somewhat hard to explain. I've been very hesitant to post more images from that video, and pixels can be tricky as we all know. Second point, remember the white 'box' in SP left hand at the end of the video? I'm still not sure what it is, but my mind has gone through a ton of options. I think it's possible that early on LE might have thought that to be a small tripod stand, which would make them believe the scene and/or perhaps the murder had been photographed/video recorded.

That white 'box' has bugged me for a long time. Originally I thought it could be a tripod, or some kind of unusual tool, or even something to hold open or block the outside doors. I even messaged another person here on WS thinking it could be a fishing tool called a Boga Grip. I started seeing all kinds of things - in fact, I was at my mom's house one night and she had an identical shaped white box that contained a compact umbrella! Think about that..! ha!

BogaGrip - Yes, ridiculous - but I thought it might be used to frame someone or used to open pry doors by reaching through.

attachment.php

Tripod Box of some kind - Self explanatory, and the image on the box looks somewhat like a tripod to me but it's hard to make it out. Maybe even a selfie stick?

attachment.php

Framing tubing - This is what I thought it might be long ago, but the only use I could come up with is to block open a door or perhaps it was something similar that was rigged as a homemade silencer. ha! I have no idea...

attachment.php

I don't think the white thing in SP's hand looks like the BogaGrip box but you maybe right. :dunno: It was said the white thing were seen in the SWFA video which showed the store inside. I couldn't find and recognize it. If it was some goods then a BogaGrip would make sense.

from NearSouth post #348 above:

As for the second question (again MOO), I think there are two things here. First, I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church. Since the Altima video has been so controversial (as far as editing etc), it makes it somewhat hard to explain. I've been very hesitant to post more images from that video, and pixels can be tricky as we all know. Second point, remember the white 'box' in SP left hand at the end of the video? I'm still not sure what it is, but my mind has gone through a ton of options. I think it's possible that early on LE might have thought that to be a small tripod stand,

RBBM Excellent points that lend a fresh perspective.

I can see your first point being a definite possibility. Maybe the SP stopped Missy in the parking lot, saying that there was possibly a robbery at the church. Missy probably would believe someone in SWAT gear and therefore did not reach for her gun. WHAP!

I think a go pro device is also a strong possibility that would answer the nagging question of a burner phone, etc. being used at the scene.

Thank you for posting this!

For some reason I didn't see your post before I posted previously Mimi...

Man, I thought that was MSM quoting LE on #1 question. You literally need a database to track everything in the case to keep it in memory. I thought for sure it was a paraphrase or quote.

As for #2, you're probably correct...but I do think they saw at least one Go Pro.

Can you elaborate on where and when (frame #, etc.) you think they saw the Go Pro (your quote " I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church." )

Thanks!

Can you elaborate on where and when (frame #, etc.) you think they saw the Go Pro (your quote " I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church." )

Thanks!

[. Deleted bc I replied to wrong quote.

from NearSouth post #348 above:

As for the second question (again MOO), I think there are two things here. First, I believe there were video images of at least one person wearing a Go Pro device in the Altima video and perhaps even in the church. Since the Altima video has been so controversial (as far as editing etc), it makes it somewhat hard to explain. I've been very hesitant to post more images from that video, and pixels can be tricky as we all know. Second point, remember the white 'box' in SP left hand at the end of the video? I'm still not sure what it is, but my mind has gone through a ton of options. I think it's possible that early on LE might have thought that to be a small tripod stand,

RBBM Excellent points that lend a fresh perspective.

I can see your first point being a definite possibility. Maybe the SP stopped Missy in the parking lot, saying that there was possibly a robbery at the church. Missy probably would believe someone in SWAT gear and therefore did not reach for her gun. WHAP!

I think a go pro device is also a strong possibility that would answer the nagging question of a burner phone, etc. being used at the scene.

Thank you for posting this!

I can confirm that MPD confirmed that MB was killed in the church COC. It is not a MSM link and I can't post it here.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Why do you not believe she was killed in the church when LE says there is video of her entering the church?

Why do you not believe she was killed in the church when LE says there is video of her entering the church?

They (MPD) have not released that part (video of Missy entering) of what happened, even though they have about 30 minutes of video. MPD could have tried saying "we see Missy coming down the hall" as a sort of "smoke bomb", with the perps knowing that Missy DID NOT walk down the hall. (Wanting perps to feel even more at ease than they already do).... All just a theory of a possibility---others have mentioned it as well........MOO

They (MPD) have not released that part (video of Missy entering) of what happened, even though they have about 30 minutes of video. MPD could have tried saying "we see Missy coming down the hall" as a sort of "smoke bomb", with the perps knowing that Missy DID NOT walk down the hall. (Wanting perps to feel even more at ease than they already do).... All just a theory of a possibility---others have mentioned it as well........MOO

That doesn't add up. MPD isn't going to create some bald-faced lie in that very first press conference, before they've even figured out which end is up. They said when she arrived. They said she is seen entering. They said that out of respect for the family, they weren't releasing the video of her walking into the church.

MPD does not think fast enough on their feet to come up with an outrageous lie and report it straight-faced to the public. IMHO.

That doesn't add up. MPD isn't going to create some bald-faced lie in that very first press conference, before they've even figured out which end is up. They said when she arrived. They said she is seen entering. They said that out of respect for the family, they weren't releasing the video of her walking into the church.

MPD does not think fast enough on their feet to come up with an outrageous lie and report it straight-faced to the public. IMHO.

Besides that, MPD confirmed through a pm that MB was killed in the church. This case nutty enough w/ out adding things that didn't happen IMO :)

Respectfully, MPD does not have to show the video of MB walking into the building. Capt of CID Spann stated they were not out of respect for MB family. LEGAL Documents state what time MB entered (but on Friday April 22 the updated has 4:20 instead of 4:18 so I continue to wonder if she entered and walked out and reentered. MSM video shows LEO taking equipment and putting in backseat of MB truck) But in the Iphone & Ipad, the Investigator over the Investigation (per other SW Affidavits) Cody Moon, stated about MB walking towards Suspect location. (paraphrasing and not going to add the ss of SW for the 1000th time) But they are NOT going to put something in a SW not factual as her walking and be untrue. Anything and everything in that SW would get thrown out. Remember too MB phone was on that SW. Not gonna happen. MB walked into that church and was murdered inside.

EDIT: Cody Moon wrote the Iphone &Ipad SW that stated that female was not breathing and deceased.

Cody McKinney wrote the ATT Target Numbers, and that one said Suspect and MB only ones in building .... Just correcting my post on SWs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member