Identified! NV - Henderson, 'Arroyo Grande', WhtFem UP46, "S" tattoo, Oct'80*GRAPHIC* - Tammy Corrine Terrell

Status
Not open for further replies.
IT is interesting she was posed. Was it in a cross position? Might indicate she was murdered by the same person/s that murdered the Elko County Jane Does. that killer posed the victims in a cross position. I believe from my research that he was active from 1972-1993 at the very least!

IT is interesting she was posed. Was it in a cross position? Might indicate she was murdered by the same person/s that murdered the Elko County Jane Does. that killer posed the victims in a cross position. I believe from my research that he was active from 1972-1993 at the very least!

I don't recall reading she was posed in any way when shew as found.

I remember reading that she was posed. I don't know what kind of pose it was though.

So, does everyone think Roxanne should be submitted? Just don't want to duplicate efforts if someone already did.

I'm not sure. Comparing the stats, might help to decide.
AGJD 5'2" Roxanne 5'6"
AGJD wavy hair Roxanne seems to have straight hair
AGJD between 14-25 years old (born between 1955 – 1966) , most likely 16-19 (born between 1961-1964) Roxanne born in 1958, 18 when went missing in 1977, would be ca. 21 in 1980. Could fit.

Yes, I think she's close enough to submit. Most stats match up and I've seen heights be off by much more than that. Her last name and the "S" tattoo match up, too.

AGJD's hair looks wet from being washed by the coroner, so I wouldn't look too much into the hair texture. Roxanne's disappearance details don't tell us much, so there's no reason to suspect she fell victim to foul play immediately after she went missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I think she's close enough to submit. Most stats match up and I've seen heights be off by much more than that. Her last name and the "S" tattoo match up, too.

AGJD's hair looks wet from being washed by the coroner, so I wouldn't look too much into the hair texture. Roxanne's disappearance details don't tell us much, so there's no reason to suspect she fell victim to foul play immediately after she went missing.

Her body had been washed after/while she was murdered. I think maybe that is why her hair was wet.

Ritualistic or an attempt to erase evidence? Or simply a clue to where she was murdered?

The killer I am looking at poses his victims in cross positions. An effort to "sanctify" or save them. Washing a body or using water to "clean" a person is indicative of baptism and water is indicative of Christ as it sustains life.

Or he could have stabbed her while she was in the shower :(

Fragments of a shower curtain were found nearby.

The man who I believe is the killer of the Elko, NV women posed in cross positions was convicted of other murders. He has connections to Colorado, Utah, Nevada, and Wyoming. Owned land in Wyoming. Might be a clue to where AGJD was from IF she was a victim of Eaton.

Another suggestion, probably a little to old, and maybe already discussed (couldn't find her on a pending/discussed WS list). Namus does not put Canadian missing persons on the rule out list, as far as I know.

Rouse, EllenMarleen
Missing since 1975-11-01,from Vancouver CA
Date of Birth December 21, 1956/ Fits in estimated age range 1955 – 1966 UID
Age: 22 years old,would be 26 yrs on 10-5-1980 (UID found)
Race: White
Height: 158cm(5'2")/ UID 5’2”
Weight: 46kg (103 lbs.)/ UID 105 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde/red or light brown/ UID wavy, reddishbrown
Eye Color: Brown / UID blue or hazel
DistinguishingMarks/Features: Wears prescriptionglasses. Has a scar on her eyelid and a birthmark on the side of her abdomen(unknown what color/kind) Maybe the nose is to heavy/ UID no scar on eyelid (could disappeared over time, some of mine did) orbirthmark mentioned, only smallpox? scar.
Same kind of fair skin
Pierced ears notknown, but she looks to maybe having an earring / UID pierced ears

Dentals: Unknown.She had major dental work done at a dentist on Broadway Street prior to herdisappearance, no mention of a diastema between teeth 7 & 8 / UID gooddental work
Fingerprints:Unknown
DNA: Unknown
Strange story ofher missing, no explanation for gap in time.

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3475dfbc.html

Attachments

• Ellen Marleen Rouse.jpg
    Ellen Marleen Rouse.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 254
  • AGJD.jpg
    AGJD.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 244
Excellent find, Bit of Hope.
You're right, NamUs doesn't add Canadians to the rule out list, which is a bummer.
There are a couple of cases I'm following that I believe the UP is from Canada but trying to get someone from either side of the border to give it credence has been an up hill battle for me. Canada doesn't investigate or handle their missing people cases the same way we do and will only take DNA from the family when they believe they may have a match. Last I knew, they don't automatically compare remains and MPs the way we do when we have matching identifiers.
ETA: It will be interesting to find out where her isotopes put her, when we finally have the results.

Another suggestion, probably a little to old, and maybe already discussed (couldn't find her on a pending/discussed WS list). Namus does not put Canadian missing persons on the rule out list, as far as I know.

Rouse, EllenMarleen
Missing since 1975-11-01,from Vancouver CA
Date of Birth December 21, 1956/ Fits in estimated age range 1955 – 1966 UID
Age: 22 years old,would be 26 yrs on 10-5-1980 (UID found)
Race: White
Height: 158cm(5'2")/ UID 5’2”
Weight: 46kg (103 lbs.)/ UID 105 lbs
Hair Color: Blonde/red or light brown/ UID wavy, reddishbrown
Eye Color: Brown / UID blue or hazel
DistinguishingMarks/Features: Wears prescriptionglasses. Has a scar on her eyelid and a birthmark on the side of her abdomen(unknown what color/kind) Maybe the nose is to heavy/ UID no scar on eyelid (could disappeared over time, some of mine did) orbirthmark mentioned, only smallpox? scar.
Same kind of fair skin
Pierced ears notknown, but she looks to maybe having an earring / UID pierced ears

Dentals: Unknown.She had major dental work done at a dentist on Broadway Street prior to herdisappearance, no mention of a diastema between teeth 7 & 8 / UID gooddental work
Fingerprints:Unknown
DNA: Unknown
Strange story ofher missing, no explanation for gap in time.

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3475dfbc.html

WOW! What a find.

Excellent find, Bit of Hope.
You're right, NamUs doesn't add Canadians to the rule out list, which is a bummer.
There are a couple of cases I'm following that I believe the UP is from Canada but trying to get someone from either side of the border to give it credence has been an up hill battle for me. Canada doesn't investigate or handle their missing people cases the same way we do and will only take DNA from the family when they believe they may have a match. Last I knew, they don't automatically compare remains and MPs the way we do when we have matching identifiers.
ETA: It will be interesting to find out where her isotopes put her, when we finally have the results.

Canada has (as in The Netherland) very strict privacy laws... in some cases I heard they don't even share the files with close family....as in the case of a missing girl from Canada where I'm interested in. Also they mess up because all kinds of different police forces don't work(ed) together, and lost in a lot of cases precious time. Although the Dutch police is putting cold cases on their site and asking the public for help...they are still not very open in the communications as in some states of America.

It's frustrating how differently each country handles their missing persons and unidentified remains cases.
I think there is a way for everyone to work together without compromising the integrity of a case. My first goal is to get the Does identified, and investigators can take care of any criminal aspect of their case, if that applies. After thirty years, there's very little chance of arresting someone, anyway, so all the secrecy is a waste of time, IMHO.

It's frustrating how differently each country handles their missing persons and unidentified remains cases.
I think there is a way for everyone to work together without compromising the integrity of a case. My first goal is to get the Does identified, and investigators can take care of any criminal aspect of their case, if that applies. After thirty years, there's very little chance of arresting someone, anyway, so all the secrecy is a waste of time, IMHO.

I think you are right....but everything is changing...there was a day that they put post mortem pictures very easily on the Interne, in the mean while they are more considering about that....I always wonder about Charley's, they put everything there, alcohol, drug abuse, mental illness...in a way that's really violating your privacy. I read one day a case about a woman who had to flee because of het abusive relationship and on Charley's they said horrible things about her....I like it neutral...in a way..but sometimes it is very good and even very helpful to get more background.... it is difficult

This is the most recent information I've seen, from December 2016, announcing her exhumation.
They information about isotopes was posted in the comments on the original story I believe.
https://www.facebook.com/FOX5Vegas/videos/10154791620431672/

Here is the history from December. I haven't seen anything more. Someone can reply on the FB post to see if they'll reply

To link directly to a FB post, there is a date/ time on every post, this one is Yesterday at 2:36am. Right click, copy link location or select open in new tab, copy the URL

FOX5 Las Vegas posted Yesterday at 2:36am ·

Welcome, thanks for letting us know!

Here is the link to the post on Henderson PD FB; so glad they're doing isotopes!

Henderson Police Department shared FOX5 Las Vegas's video. 22 hrs ago·

SMA - Just curious, are you also going to do isotope testing on her as well? · 21 hrs
Henderson Police Department Hi SMA, yes, isotope testing has been scheduled. 21 hrs

Back in early December 2016, I sent a possible match (Cecile Frances Moch, 19 Y.O.A. 5'3" 100 lbs. Disappeared August 7, 1980 from Santa Barbara, California) to Henderson NV PD and to Santa Barbara CA PD and never got a response from either department. Anyone have any suggestions if I should pursue it further and if so, who should I submit it to? Back in December, Cecile was not on the ruleout list.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/m/moch_cecile.html

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...e+Frances+Moch

There is nothing to compare her to. Possible Henderson LE are looking into family to provide DNA
Cecile Moch NamUs MP # 30977

I'm pretty far behind, someone had mentioned the gap in her tooth, here is the x-ray

She was raped. See my post here. It was in an early article, they stopped saying it.

attachment.php

I think you are right....but everything is changing...there was a day that they put post mortem pictures very easily on the Interne, in the mean while they are more considering about that....I always wonder about Charley's, they put everything there, alcohol, drug abuse, mental illness...in a way that's really violating your privacy. I read one day a case about a woman who had to flee because of het abusive relationship and on Charley's they said horrible things about her....I like it neutral...in a way..but sometimes it is very good and even very helpful to get more background.... it is difficult

In defense of the Charley project, everything the owner puts on there is from the media. She is only reposting what is already out there in the public.

Will someone please correct my math?
Ellen Marlene Rouse is listed as 22 years old in 1975 when she went missing. Her DOB is listed as 1956.
That's only 19 years old, not 22. Something "ain't" right here. If she were 22 when she went missing, either her DOB is wrong, or the year she vanished is.

Will someone please correct my math?
Ellen Marlene Rouse is listed as 22 years old in 1975 when she went missing. Her DOB is listed as 1956.
That's only 19 years old, not 22. Something "ain't" right here. If she were 22 when she went missing, either her DOB is wrong, or the year she vanished is.

I have no idea how they got 22 out of 1956 to 1975. I could see someone absentmindedly adding one instead of subtracting, but that would give you 21, not 22. (Ellen was a month or two shy of 19 when she disappeared.)

It gets worse - the page says that Ellen went missing from "Hasting Street in the Kitsilano area of Vancouver", but there is no Hasting Street in Kitsilano. (There is a Hastings St that emanates from downtown to the middle of Burnaby, but that's nowhere nearby.)

(Doe Network is relentlessly hopeless at getting locations right, the cancer seems to have spread to their faculty of arithmetic.)

Here is the history from December. I haven't seen anything more. Someone can reply on the FB post to see if they'll reply

There is nothing to compare her to. Possible Henderson LE are looking into family to provide DNA
Cecile Moch NamUs MP # 30977

I'm pretty far behind, someone had mentioned the gap in her tooth, here is the x-ray

As I recalled, the gap is quite small and could very easily not show in photos taken at certain angles. THanks for sharing! This informaiton used to be available on AGJD's NAMUS page but is no longer viewable to the public :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname