IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
When moderators post on threads it is listed under their user names. I guess I would PM as many as I could find to try to get permission to post RSO information. I guess I would also ask moderators that since permission is required to sleuth certain things that if they could empty out their messages so users can contact them when needed that would be helpful.
Thanks. I will look around.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is someone relatively local and people have recognized. LE said they believe they may have talked to the suspect already. They just need a tip that will break the alibi he's hiding behind. Someone is covering for him and giving him alibi that is false and now LE is having to track through other evidence to connect him. IMO

Perhaps his alibi is his partner in crime.JMO

Man, things sure get far afield here. Disguises? Fall guys? Planted evidence? Moving bodies? Kill kits? Framing? More times than not, the simplest answer is the right one.

What is your theory? What is your simple answer?...please share. It might give all of us some new direction or idea of what happened. TIA

Here is a list of site admin and mods. The PM button is to the right http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showgroups.php

Tricia is currently online, it shows as a green dot when someone is online. No snark intended at all but can I suggest a little patience. Remember our lovely bosses and mods are people too with lives, and jobs, families and real life things to deal with.
I said I would request and wait. That is being patient. I didnt know how to reach a moderator. I was not complaining that I didnt hear back from one. It may all be for not because he may have been addressed already but I cannot find him in all the threads. I too have a family and job so I cant read every post but I searched a few threads and his name was not brought up. thanks for the list

I'm sorry If you've posted this before, but what is your theory regarding how the crime was carried out?

Maybe it's not a disguise in a flamboyant sense, but just a way to hide his identity so no one could say, I saw so and so on the trails that day... imo

Ok, I hike a lot. Looking at his outfit, his face was not covered up enough for me not to know him if I knew him. I have seen and recognized many people on the trail with hats covering their face more than him. The reason we have trouble identifying him is the picture is so blurred from the distance and it was taken from video. If the picture was clear, I am sure people would know who he is for sure. Now people think he is younger, in his 40s, and can even be RL. People are not even sure he has a mustache, goatee, smoking, or even if his right hand is in the pocket or out. But anyone on the trail that knew him would have known who he was.

JMO

I tend to agree with you. But I've seen some crazy, unbelievable stuff over the years. Go check into the Brittney Wood case or a handful of others.

Serial Killers do all the things that you claim are far afield. Ted Bundy, wore disguises ( some of his ruses were pretty elaborate), definitely had kill kits and moved bodies. Jessica Ridgeway's killer dumped her remains in a field.. These are all horrible things to contemplate but they do happen.

I tend to agree with you. But I've seen some crazy, unbelievable stuff over the years. Go check into the Brittney Wood case or a handful of others.

I recently followed the Douglas Garland trial in Alberta. We had all pretty much agreed that the crime was committed by DG because of a business relationship gone bad. We were right. I think we all also thought that the 3 people killed were killed at the house and he took the bodies and disposed of them. Right? WRONG? What actually happened threw us all for a loop. Torture, fetishes, dismemberment and the list goes on. We were absolutely blown away and NEVER would have thought of that in a million years.

I know that some of the "theories" floating around have been "out there", but you know, you just never know what these deranged murderers, criminals, pedophiles, etc. etc. will do. They don't think like us.

Now I'm not backing any of these far out theories yet, but I'm not going to throw them away because very weird stuff can happen.

I've got nothing. I'm just waiting for an arrest and hopefully I'll be able to make some sense of all this.

MOO

If he came down from the north side of the bridge, assuming the girls did as well, the pic of Abby being at 2:07 then they would have been in front of him when the video was taken of him at 2:30. Maybe he changed/ took off outer clothes to appear different should he be seen. There are two ways out of the area where the cemetary is.

I have looked maps & wondered if that is what RL was doing to avoid LE with his suspended driving priviledges. Jmo

Yes yes yes. I have seen crazier things on true crime shows but I agree that this is my general feeling on this forum as well. We are supposed to go with facts not our assumptions excluding all else. I am approaching things as a prosecutor/defense attorney would. Truth and proof. If I just went off of what I feel, everyone would be a suspect. What can we prove and how will it hold up? Those are the things we have to dig in to. JMO

I keep going back and forth with this myself. One day my brain tells me that even with the early searches, the bodies could have easily been missed.

But then RL describes the crime scene as "pristine".

If the girls got into a vehicle, I'm wondering how on earth the unsub was able to return them to the scene :thinking: - although, I do think it is possible....

Very new here, been reading for a few weeks (a bit obsessively lol) and lurking. However, one thing that I believe has been noted about the "pristine" word is someone else in an interview with RL (Jean casarez I believe?) Used the word pristine, then he parroted the word back in a response. I am new and unable to find/cite links though I have tried. Can anyone help me with that interview transcript? I believe this may help understanding the word "pristine" being used. HtH

MOO

Serial Killers do all the things that you claim are far afield. Ted Bundy, wore disguises ( some of his ruses were pretty elaborate), definitely had kill kits and moved bodies. Jessica Ridgeway's killer dumped her remains in a field.. These are all horrible things to contemplate but they do happen.

I understand about disguises. But my point is that it is not his disguise that makes him hard to identify, it is the quality of the picture.

Very new here, been reading for a few weeks (a bit obsessively lol) and lurking. However, one thing that I believe has been noted about the "pristine" word is someone else in an interview with RL (Jean casarez I believe?) Used the word pristine, then he parroted the word back in a response. I am new and unable to find/cite links though I have tried. Can anyone help me with that interview transcript? I believe this may help understanding the word "pristine" being used. HtH

MOO

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1702/20/ptab.01.html

I just cannot believe that anyone would put these girls in a car and then dump them near where they were taken. That just sounds like the least possible situation to me.

It's hard for me to think of, especially since (iirc correctly it was Nin?) someone posted a map of where one of the girls lived. If they did take them in a car from the south end, the would have to drive right by that property on that road off the south end of the bridge by that house.

I've never seen a map of driving from there on the south end, to how someone would get to the cemetery though on the threads? Have I missed such in discussions? If so, can someone repost? TIA

To me that sounds like it would still be taking a huge risk. Even if the search was officially called off the for the night, he couldn't be sure of the possibility family and/or friends could come back and look some more or with it being known by then the girls were missing, if people close by could be keeping an eye out during the night for anyone coming/going from that area.

jmo
Wouldn't LE leave some kind of presence there in case the killer returned to the 'scene of the crime'?

I understand about disguises. But my point is that it is not his disguise that makes him hard to identify, it is the quality of the picture.

I would agree, and I don't think he really had much of a disguise either. I do think that when people are getting ready to do something bad, that they instinctively try to hide their identity, perhaps even sub-consciously, by their posture etc. I think he may have had the hoodie up over his head with a hat over it to hid his hair, but yes if the picture was better he would be easier to recognize. My post that you quoted was in regards to what appeared to be a criticism of posters here who were making the details of the crime more complicated than they needed to be.

I don't see a disguise, other than some attempt at not being identified (hoodie, head down). I'm sorry if this is a repeat but...
1) for the person who thinks BG looks like #1 on Indy's most wanted SO's, I think #7 looks more like BG than #1. But we all know what they say about opinions, uh hem.
2) What about the weird thing on his ears (especially visible on our left, his right ear). It's circular like a headphone would be, but has some sort of nubs (for lack of identification) coming out in a spoke/circular direction from the main piece.
3) That white "thing" around his neck. Blown up, it looks bell shaped with something dangling from within it. What the heck???
4) I don't think he was impersonating RL at all. And RL's ex already stated he was fearful of heights and wouldn't be on the bridge. Not that she couldn't be wrong. Clearly, she could.

Wouldn't LE leave some kind of presence there in case the killer returned to the 'scene of the crime'?

The thing is, the night of 2/13 LE didn't think there had been a crime, only that Abby and Libby were unaccounted for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pettylogic