IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMOO, the photo of BG is most likely too distorted and enlarged to rule anyone out based upon age. However, there are those who feel that RL could not be the same person as BG based on body size/frame. While I am not in this camp because I still believe (MOO) the distortions due to enlarging are potentially too substantial, I think that's a valid observation. I find it noteworthy that RL remains in jail for a probation violation. Not sure what that means.

Why did it get discounted?

Yes, there is a poster who has brought him and his associates up as a possibility several times during this case. I think it was poster JJ007 who first brought up Hall's name. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

IMO LE has their man.
IMO his cell phone pings didn't match the time he said he was somewhere when all this was going down.
We have know idea what was given to LE, as an alibi, to the time he went somewhere, but I bet his cell phone pings will say differently.
We also have no idea as to how many tips have come from different people that suspect the same person. Not just that they they suspect him but why. In other words not just a gut feeling.
IMO there isn't one thing that that has made LE think they have the right man but a totality of things that have made a puzzle come together.
IMO there is one perp, he is BG and he is already in custody.

If this is true why haven't they said anything? Have the been other cases where LE has announced they've had their suspect behind bars for x amount of time already? In the cases I've followed arrest announcements have been almost immediate.

I'm not questioning you like no way it can be true, just asking some follow up type questions.

It's as bad as "tot mom."

that was absurd , first of all she's no "Mom" and it sounds like...nevermind LOL but are we going to have a killer for every app out there (sigh) I guess so

IMO...I feel VERY strongly that RL will NOT be going home. Again, MOO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Im curious if you have you compared BG and RL from the waist down. BG is a carrot shape, very narrow hips and skinny legs. RL is thick and solid all the way down. To me, there is such a difference in the legs and hips that I cant agree they are the same person even though everything else fits.

IMO...I feel VERY strongly that RL will NOT be going home. Again, MOO.

When I weigh all the information....I have to agree with you. The photos may be misleading because of the shadows cast on his face. Also, it's hard to believe a 77 year old could commit a double murder but I personally knew an 84 year old that committed a double murder.

I think she didn't want him to know she was filming him, so she made it look like she was taking a photo or filming abby. That would be the smart discreet thing to do. Shes not going to blatantly film the guy thats creeping them out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Every time I read someone's post who thinks it's possible Libby accidently captured BG on video or that she was just filming and later it turned bad I am reminded of this post from many threads ago. It took me forever to find it but I think it describes best how LE understands the video.
"After reviewing evidence, Leazenby says it appears the girls initially took pictures for fun but later became uncomfortable and recorded the video as a way of ensuring evidence."
That is not an accidental video.

LEO Tony Slocum's radio interview on WBAT on March 23, 2017, one week ago.

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

Here are a few quotes that I thought were notable:

“They (Abby and Libby) probably did have a chance to separate and stayed together for whatever reason...”

“I wasn't there, yeah, I think the love those two girls apparantly had for each other is probably why they stayed together and unfortunately it caused their death. I don't know the situation...I don't know if there was multiple people there because we still don't know.”

“...we released a voice and we released a photograph but we're not saying they're the same person because quite frankly we don't know.”

When asked if he (Slocum and other LEO's) tries to draw a profile of who they are ultimately going to get. “Do you (Slocum) have an image in your mind of what this guy's going to be when you finally announce it?”

LEO Slocum: “...But the image I have is that photo, that's what I keep coming back to and trying to figure out what that face looks like and people say "hey why don't you enhance the photo?" well we have, its a photo, a still image that we've created...from Liberty's phone, it's a video so we made a picture out of it, that's why it's blurry.”

“...so, that's the image I have in my head and other investigators because you don't to get caught up in what does a criminal look like, you know we think it's that person (in the photo) or at least, at the very least, that person, that photo has participated, so we try to stick with that, and if the facts change, then they change, and we'll move on from there.”

Regarding Social Media:

“But it's a dangerous game and I know the public on social media and other sites have been naming suspects and that's a dangerous game
because we haven't named a suspect other than that person in the picture but they're putting a photograph of their neighbor next to the picture
saying hey this is him and that's dangerous and that's just not fair to anyone. So I ask people to be responsible on the social media sites."

"The extreme attention this case has received has created more social media postings and things like that. At three separate occasions we've either served a search warrant or we just went to talk to someone, whether they were a witness or not and the public just overreacted, saying that we had arrested someone and it gets to the point where now the media is saying is this true and on three separate occasions I had to send out repeated text messages from myself, saying no, no, no, please quit jumping to conclusions, we'llmake an announcement if we do arrest. We're not hiding anything."

"...we have people assigned to monitor social media.”

Do you worry, that whoever this suspect is, that they just happened tobe there that day and they are now long gone and they're a wanderer
and they just literally fade into nothingness?

LEO Slocum: “Yeah I do worry about that, I mean because we haven't made that arrest yet. As a police officer do I believe that's likely? I know the statistics very often that's not the case. I can't sit here and say it's not, that's why this is a nationwide case where the FBI utilized electronic billboards throughout the United States, I believe it was 46 states, trying to get information about this murder. We understand, because of the closeness, the trail is right, I mean less than a mile off State Road 25, the new Stae Road 25, soit's quite possible someone get on, get off and this has happened.”

Regarding the suspect being a trucker or been given a ride by a trucker:

"It could be so I mean I don't want to speculate because that's not fair to anybody. We're going to go where the evidence leads us and we're working at it. I'm one hundred percent, in my mind, positive that we're going to make an arrest sooner rather than later.... I understand there's cases out there that haven't been solved throughout the United States but we're doing our best to make this not one of those cases."

“This is a very complex case..."

FWIW

Im curious if you have you compared BG and RL from the waist down. BG is a carrot shape, very narrow hips and skinny legs. RL is thick and solid all the way down. To me, there is such a difference in the legs and hips that I cant agree they are the same person even though everything else fits.
I totally respect what you are saying, but I believe strongly that the images of BG are too distorted to get an accurate description of BG. It was likely zoomed and who knows what else. I think that distortion is exactly the reason that no one "recognized" him immediately. I truly believe that you are looking at 77 y/o RL, but our eyes are telling us not to believe it because of the distortion. The same reason some see a hat vs headphones vs cigar smoke etc. We all see what we want to see...and I am no exception of course [emoji12]

JMOO

What if...IMOO!!

LE found evidence of a small fire in the grain bin?
Wonder if a camo hat, brown hoodie and a blue jacket have been found?

I totally respect what you are saying, but I believe strongly that the images of BG are too distorted to get an accurate description of BG. It was likely zoomed and who knows what else. I think that distortion is exactly the reason that no one "recognized" him immediately. I truly believe that you are looking at 77 y/o RL, but our eyes are telling us not to believe it because of the distortion. The same reason some see a hat vs headphones vs cigar smoke etc. We all see what we want to see...and I am no exception of course [emoji12]

JMOO

Thanks, I see. Yes, distortion is something I should consider.

I'm not sure that it has been discounted. I have watched his identical twin brother interviewed several times, and he is definitely a bit odd. I'm sure all his associates have had a good hard look by LE, so I tend to discount the possibility it could be any of them. There was a nuance, however, in the way you worded your earlier post that made me think - the suggestion that murders attributed to him could have been done by someone else, someone that wasn't actually an associate of his.
On 3/15/17 in Salem Indiana 2 hrs away from Delphi a man named Joshua Risinger was arrested for setting a mobile home on fire . There was an unidentified man found dead inside . Look at photo of arrestee. Could be BG IMO.

LEO Tony Slocum's radio interview on WBAT on March 23, 2017, one week ago.

http://www.wbat.com/episode/tony-slocum/

Here are a few quotes that I thought were notable:

“They (Abby and Libby) probably did have a chance to separate and stayed together for whatever reason...”

“I wasn't there, yeah, I think the love those two girls apparantly had for each other is probably why they stayed together and unfortunately it caused their death. I don't know the situation...I don't know if there was multiple people there because we still don't know.”

“...we released a voice and we released a photograph but we're not saying they're the same person because quite frankly we don't know.”

When asked if he (Slocum and other LEO's) tries to draw a profile of who they are ultimately going to get. “Do you (Slocum) have an image in your mind of what this guy's going to be when you finally announce it?”

LEO Slocum: “...But the image I have is that photo, that's what I keep coming back to and trying to figure out what that face looks like and people say "hey why don't you enhance the photo?" well we have, its a photo, a still image that we've created...from Liberty's phone, it's a video so we made a picture out of it, that's why it's blurry.”

“...so, that's the image I have in my head and other investigators because you don't to get caught up in what does a criminal look like, you know we think it's that person (in the photo) or at least, at the very least, that person, that photo has participated, so we try to stick with that, and if the facts change, then they change, and we'll move on from there.”

Regarding Social Media:

“But it's a dangerous game and I know the public on social media and other sites have been naming suspects and that's a dangerous game
because we haven't named a suspect other than that person in the picture but they're putting a photograph of their neighbor next to the picture
saying hey this is him and that's dangerous and that's just not fair to anyone. So I ask people to be responsible on the social media sites."

"The extreme attention this case has received has created more social media postings and things like that. At three separate occasions we've either served a search warrant or we just went to talk to someone, whether they were a witness or not and the public just overreacted, saying that we had arrested someone and it gets to the point where now the media is saying is this true and on three separate occasions I had to send out repeated text messages from myself, saying no, no, no, please quit jumping to conclusions, we'llmake an announcement if we do arrest. We're not hiding anything."

"...we have people assigned to monitor social media.”

Do you worry, that whoever this suspect is, that they just happened tobe there that day and they are now long gone and they're a wanderer
and they just literally fade into nothingness?

LEO Slocum: “Yeah I do worry about that, I mean because we haven't made that arrest yet. As a police officer do I believe that's likely? I know the statistics very often that's not the case. I can't sit here and say it's not, that's why this is a nationwide case where the FBI utilized electronic billboards throughout the United States, I believe it was 46 states, trying to get information about this murder. We understand, because of the closeness, the trail is right, I mean less than a mile off State Road 25, the new Stae Road 25, soit's quite possible someone get on, get off and this has happened.”

Regarding the suspect being a trucker or been given a ride by a trucker:

"It could be so I mean I don't want to speculate because that's not fair to anybody. We're going to go where the evidence leads us and we're working at it. I'm one hundred percent, in my mind, positive that we're going to make an arrest sooner rather than later.... I understand there's cases out there that haven't been solved throughout the United States but we're doing our best to make this not one of those cases."

“This is a very complex case..."

FWIW

WebSight, will you copy this post to the media thread if it's not already there? It's great information.

I definitely think RL should be kept on the list of suspects for the reasons others stated above, which point to a higher probability of guilt than "99% of other men in rural areas who dress like this."

I do have some reservations.

I too think BG and RL's hips and legs look different in the pics. But I acknowledge that a little camera distortion as well as a loose vs baggy pair of jeans might explain that.

I also agree with others that he could be one of the people involved without being BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member