IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember someone saying that RL is afraid of heights and never walked that bridge, but I cannot remember who said it or where in these many threads I read it, so consider it MOO unless someone else has a link.

And whether or not a person is afraid of heights, not to mention on a rickety old bridge is IMO very important.

I have no reason to reply harshly. But I can question how you come to some conclusions...

You do realize that it's been pointed out that 99% of the male population in rural areas dress as he does.

I have not read any statement by LE that his alibi has holes.

How do you know he is capable of managing 40 acres of land? Has someone said definitively that he and he alone manages the acreage?

It's one thing to have a gut feeling, but the point of WS (at least to me) is to base that gut feeling on FACTS.

And I see a lot of speculation being made to fit one's gut feelings (not just yours).

If we are to sleuth this person, why not sleuth to see if his alibi checks out.
Sleuth to see if he employs help to manage the land
etc etc.
And another thing, has anyone sleuthed the PO to see if he regularly crossed the bridge? ANYONE?
<modsnip>

I realize a lot of things...I do follow this very closely so I don't appreciate being accused of "not realizing" what has already been "pointed out."

As far as the attire goes, I realize 99% of rural areas dress this way. What is menacing to me is the similarities of RL and what is visible in the photo of BG. 99% of the population doesn't matter to me in this instance because 2 girls were not found murdered on 99% of society's property.

Holes in the alibi...LE have said that some alibis have proven to be less than truthful. I don't have a link, but I am pretty sure it has been stated that RL's alibi may have not been accurate. Regardless of that, LE saying SOME alibis not being accurate and RL having an alibi are reason enough for me to have suspicion.

The 40 acres...I am well aware it has not been confirmed whether or not he has a "hired hand." What I have read is that he takes care of his property and, based on public interviews, is very accustomed to being on the land he owns.

It's my theory...MOO...based on my "gut" (because I have no choice but to say it that way)...that doesn't make it right or wrong.

At the end of every day, I pray for justice for our Hoosier Angels. I don't care which theory proves to be right or wrong. [emoji178] [emoji171] [emoji178]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

If this is true why haven't they said anything? Have the been other cases where LE has announced they've had their suspect behind bars for x amount of time already? In the cases I've followed arrest announcements have been almost immediate.

I'm not questioning you like no way it can be true, just asking some follow up type questions.
Angelica AJ Hadsell comes to mind. Still unresolved. Their chief POI has been in jail, languishing on a probation violation for well over a year now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I definitely think RL should be kept on the list of suspects for the reasons others stated above, which point to a higher probability of guilt than "99% of other men in rural areas who dress like this."

I do have some reservations.

I too think BG and RL's hips and legs look different in the pics. But I acknowledge that a little camera distortion as well as a loose vs baggy pair of jeans might explain that.

I also agree with others that he could be one of the people involved without being BG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM--I think you posted my quote out of context. The original poster was saying RL dressed like the BG

I came to the same conclusion although perhaps a different cause of death. I also think he may have covered them with leaves and then rushed home to clean himself up. Then he took off on his alibi outing and dumped evidence either on the way to Lafayette or in Lafayette but he may have known in advance where to dump stuff.

LE was looking for fiber and debris evidence at his home and in his truck but if he showered and bagged his clothes there may be little if any to find. His DNA on the property was explainable. I wonder when his divorce was finalized.
Thank you for going further on the DNA...that is EXACTLY what I believe to be the case!

That Bridge and the land leading to either ends of the bridge are not part of RL's property right? I mean, I'm pretty sure they aren't but just asking.

Ok so my theory is not solely based on my "gut," but I cannot share it any other way, as it would violate TOS.

I realize a lot of things...I do follow this very closely so I don't appreciate being accused of "not realizing" what has already been "pointed out."

As far as the attire goes, I realize 99% of rural areas dress this way. What is menacing to me is the similarities of RL and what is visible in the photo of BG. 99% of the population doesn't matter to me in this instance because 2 girls were not found murdered on 99% of society's property.

Holes in the alibi...LE have said that some alibis have proven to be less than truthful. I don't have a link, but I am pretty sure it has been stated that RL's alibi may have not been accurate. Regardless of that, LE saying SOME alibis not being accurate and RL having an alibi are reason enough for me to have suspicion.

The 40 acres...I am well aware it has not been confirmed whether or not he has a "hired hand." What I have read is that he takes care of his property and, based on public interviews, is very accustomed to being on the land he owns.

It's my theory...MOO...based on my "gut" (because I have no choice but to say it that way)...that doesn't make it right or wrong.

At the end of every day, I pray for justice for our Hoosier Angels. I don't care which theory proves to be right or wrong. [emoji178] [emoji171] [emoji178]

My apologies for the 'you do realize' that's just the way I talk--was not meant to be offensive in any way.

And I am not discounting your gut feeling or your sincerity.

I am only asking that we all try to use more fact when forming an opinion.

Correct. His land is over 1/2 mile away

That Bridge and the land leading to either ends of the bridge are not part of RL's property right? I mean, I'm pretty sure they aren't but just asking.

Last week Sgt Slocum said the pics of BG came from a video from Liberty's phone that was taken from a further distance and enlarged.

xmsmadex said:
Today 12:52 PM
Quote Originally Posted by KenzieK View Post
We don't know any of that, and neither does Sgt. Slocum. None of us were there, and none of us were inside Libby's head. If Libby was THAT terrified at that point in time I would hope she would have called 911. IMO the image on the bridge is bad quality because BG wasn't even supposed to be in the shot. I assume Libby's focus was on Abby, and on Abby alone. BG just happened to be walking into the edge of the frame. MOO.
I think she didn't want him to know she was filming him, so she made it look like she was taking a photo or filming abby. That would be the smart discreet thing to do. Shes not going to blatantly film the guy thats creeping them out.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If this is true why haven't they said anything? Have the been other cases where LE has announced they've had their suspect behind bars for x amount of time already? In the cases I've followed arrest announcements have been almost immediate.

I'm not questioning you like no way it can be true, just asking some follow up type questions.
LE has not announced that they have their suspect behind bars.
I said IMO they have their suspect behind bars.
As to why no arrest, why would they at this point? If they have the suspect behind bars he isn't going anywhere gives them all the more time to gather all the evidence they can.

I guess I will have to give up here because I can't make my point correctly. Your accusations are forcing me to protect myself or violate the rules.

A theory, established with MOO, is not accusing.

I am going back to lurking.

[emoji178]Justice for Libby and Abby [emoji178]

Maybe consider becoming a VI, then you can share what you know?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?521-Verified-Professional-and-Insider-Members

Are we allowed to post a comparison between RL and the POI/BG ? IMO RL may be the POI/BG. But at the same time, the POI/BG MAY NOT BE THE KILLER.

So, again, can we post a comparison of detailed feature(s) between RL and the POI/BG in an attempt to show, that RL may be indeed the person on the bridge WITHOUT suggesting, that the person on the bridge is the individual, who murdered Abby and Libby, because the person caught on Libby's phone may not be the one who killed them.

I'll hold on to posting any pictures concerning the said above, before I don't get the okay from a moderator.

All IMO

Thanks, Nin

I have no reason to reply harshly. But I can question how you come to some conclusions...

You do realize that it's been pointed out that 99% of the male population in rural areas dress as he does.

I have not read any statement by LE that his alibi has holes.

How do you know he is capable of managing 40 acres of land? Has someone said definitively that he and he alone manages the acreage?

It's one thing to have a gut feeling, but the point of WS (at least to me) is to base that gut feeling on FACTS.

And I see a lot of speculation being made to fit one's gut feelings (not just yours).

If we are to sleuth this person, why not sleuth to see if his alibi checks out.
Sleuth to see if he employs help to manage the land
etc etc.
And another thing, has anyone sleuthed the PO to see if he regularly crossed the bridge? ANYONE?
We can only sleuth RL as far as what's been in MSM. I don't know why you are so upset by speculation. It's so much a part of what WSers do. Honestly, why can't you have your opinion, and let's others have theirs? I have been fighting here just to have the right to my opinion to NOT discount RL just because he looks like a nice old man. LE has even said the voice and the picture could be 2 different people. LE has not discounted multiple perp theory either. If this man was 55 years old alot more people would be open to consider sleuthing him. The children were found on his land. He has been giving multiple interviews and some see this as controlling the narrative. He had broken the law in the past. He is in jail for a probation violation. He has had a probable cause warrant served on him in relation to a DOUBLE HOMICIDE. LE is sleuthing him for goodness sakes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I guess I will have to give up here because I can't make my point correctly. Your accusations are forcing me to protect myself or violate the rules.

A theory, established with MOO, is not accusing.

I am going back to lurking.

[emoji178]Justice for Libby and Abby [emoji178]

Some cases are hard with out getting emotional. Just speak your mind but follow the rules and scroll and roll if you think you might end up arguing with another poster. I have done the scrolling and rolling and also sat on my hands not to fire back. We are all here for the same reason. Keep sleuthing and I think every one that contributes has something important to say. Welcome to WS

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any poster and their opinion, based on if they were given a tip or not, but I just can't see RL on the bridge at 77 yrs ( even if he is in great shape for 77). Even w the rumor of his fear of heights not being factored in, balance, depth perception in eyesight, stiff joints are all part of the aging process. IMO RL most likely is not BG IMOO. Libby was larger in stature than most 13-14 yr olds and then add one more girl. IMO if RL is involved in this crime he is not the only perp. JMOO

I mean absolutely no disrespect to any poster and their opinion, based on if they were given a tip or not, but I just can't see RL on the bridge at 77 yrs ( even if he is in great shape for 77). Even w the rumor of his fear of heights not being factored in, balance, depth perception in eyesight, stiff joints are all part of the aging process. IMO RL most likely is not BG IMOO. Libby was larger in stature than most 13-14 yr olds and then add one more girl. IMO if RL is involved in this crime he is not the only perp. JMOO

I agree. I have sifted through all these threads and I think RL is linked directly or indirectly but he is not the BG, JMO I am just worried that all LE's resources are focused on the property and RL and nothing else....

BBM--I think you posted my quote out of context. The original poster was saying RL dressed like the BG

No, I was using it the same way you did.

You were saying it's been pointed out 99% of other rural men dress like him.

And I was saying the other factors mentioned previously--property owner, alcohol abuse, problems with trespassing, subject of SW, multiple media interviews--make the probability of him being involved much higher than the other rural guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member