Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatley is accepting donations in the hopes of hitting $25K, the actual reward as it stands now is $11,000 if I'm understanding correctly ($10k from co-workers, $1k from TBI).

I do wish Whatley would accept PayPal, right now it's checks only for the donations. Grateful for his actions, though.

http://www.waynecountynow.net/single-post/2017/04/03/Law-Firm-Looking-Raise-Reward-Money-in-Elizabeth-Thomas-Case
I'm confused. There is a $1k from TBI, and then a $5k that was upped to $10k. Now I am reading there is $10k specifically TO ELIZABETH!

Is the coworker only offering $10k to Elizabeth, and not anyone who finds her?

Huh?

TC has now manipulated a teenager and committed aggravated kidnapping. In my book he has zero credibility. The man that said the stuff about him used to work with him before he started teaching.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I am not insulting the good heart of the former coworkers. I am just saying what the referenced literature say about workplace diagnostic of narcissistic personality disorder and the reciprocal devious workplace smear campaign. I like to scrutinize both sides of any coin.

I am not insulting the good heart of the former coworkers. I am just saying what the referenced literature say about workplace diagnostic of narcissistic personality disorder and the reciprocal devious workplace smear campaign. I like to scrutinize both sides of any coin.
To each his own, but I think TC has pretty much burned the bridge of any benefit of the doubt and the previous co-worker is giving quite a bit of money, in fact almost every bit of the reward money.

The coworkers who are coming forward with this info on TC did so AFTER the abduction and long after they no longer worked with TC.
They have no job related motivating factors at this point so they don't fit the definition of 'smear campaigner'.

I am not insulting the good heart of the former coworkers who are spending $10,000. I am just saying what the referenced literature say about (1) workplace diagnostic of narcissistic personality disorder and the (2) reciprocal devious workplace smear campaign. I like to scrutinize both sides of any coin.

I'm confused. There is a $1k from TBI, and then a $5k that was upped to $10k. Now I am reading there is $10k specifically TO ELIZABETH!

Yes, it appears that in addition to the money being raised to give to anyone who finds them, someone is offering ET 10,000 to escape and get home if she can.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...Elizabeth-Thomas-to-come-home--417710203.html

Elizabeth or anyone who finds Elizabeth apparently. Yeah, that was confusing, wasn't it? Not sure I agree with the ethics of offering the victim money to return (implies she has a choice here) but that's for another post entirely. ;)

Just when you think it can't sink any lower. Elizabeth, if you are reading, you have a future. You have a family that loves you. You have a wonderful dog who I'm sure sits at the window and wonders why you don't come home. Dogs grieve and they don't understand. Please know that no matter what, you have a future and it's waiting to begin. Sorry this really really really upsets me. Really. Makes me want to enter every high school and have a real talk with teens so they won't ever be able to be manipulated like this again. Pustering pile of dog poop doesn't even begin to describe this hateful horrid stinking pile of human excrement that calls himself a christian. Stomping my feet mad.

I think if LE decides the family needs to do another reach out to ET through the media, they should include her dog.

I hand't seen that article before. The guy offering the reward thinks he's living off the land in TN somewhere. Is that even possible?

That was my initial thought, that they would be living off the grid somewhere close to home. But after all the time that's passed, and the Oklahoma sighting, I really think they headed for the west coast.

Great! That is the response I am hoping for. I agree heartedly with your 1 through 7 above.

I have said many times statements to the effect of what you listed but others said that my angle of view was distorted, unnecessary etc. I have to resort to the artifice of a fake news to finally get a brainstorming that alternative facts could be close to reality.

About the unnecessary fake possibility, your reaction just proved that my unnecessary fake possibility actually triggered you to list what I really agree on and I really want people to pay attention at.

As of the thesaurus remark, I wish to remain polite. Thus, your spoken usage is yours and mine are mine. I proselytize not that you express such as me. Do not waste time with a thesaurus. If it were too much, just skip without reading. Amen.
I thought (maybe) you're not from the US...

OK. I agree that it was confusing. I promise I will not do it again. The purpose were to elicit new mind frame so that our thinking is refreshed.

Some choices of vocabulary were unintended to confuse but rather my spoken usage. Other choices of vocabulary were meant to make us think that reality would not always as we think we see it but rather ... distorted by our culture and cluster of environments.

Again, your point is well taken and I will do it again.

I have to laugh at your last sentence. I'm sure you meant you *won't* do it again :) A Freudian slip perhaps? :laughing:

I assume maybe English isn't your first language? I'm not saying that in a negative way, but that may be why your posts sometimes come across as off putting. It's almost like, while your vocabulary is amazeballs, you may do better to keep it simple. (Some of the words used don't really fit where they are placed.) Just some friendly advice that hopefully doesn't come across as unfriendly. :goodday:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I thought (maybe) you're not from the US...

You made me LOL. Others said "I hope English is not your native language; you are using a lexicon; you do not read; you are verbose etc." But I am not offended.
“I am aware that if everyman wears a belt, the single one who wears a suspender is an idiot.” My grandfather said that to warn me.

I hand't seen that article before. The guy offering the reward thinks he's living off the land in TN somewhere. Is that even possible?

Oh, it's absolutely possible. I don't think it's very likely, though, since we have a confirmed OKC sighting. He could double back to TN, but why on earth would he do that? There's an Amber Alert here, there aren't any out west.

All JMO

I have to laugh at your last sentence. I'm sure you meant you *won't* do it again :) A Freudian slip perhaps? :laughing:

I assume maybe English isn't your first language? I'm not saying that in a negative way, but that may be why your posts sometimes come across as off putting. It's almost like, while your vocabulary is amazeballs, you may do better to keep it simple. (Some of the words used don't really fit where they are placed.) Just some friendly advice that hopefully doesn't come across as unfriendly. :goodday:

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Freudian slip! That is a good one. I heard a lot today! I am not mad at anyone, of course. I like levity.

http://www.local8now.com/content/ne...Elizabeth-Thomas-to-come-home--417710203.html

Elizabeth or anyone who finds Elizabeth apparently. Yeah, that was confusing, wasn't it? Not sure I agree with the ethics of offering the victim money to return (implies she has a choice here) but that's for another post entirely. ;)
I see it more like letting her know she has other options besides TC. I'm sure TC has her convinced he is her only option.

You made me LOL. Others said "I hope English is not your native language; you are using a lexicon; you do not read; you are verbose etc." But I am not offended.
“I am aware that if everyman wears a belt, the single one who wears a suspender is an idiot.” My grandfather said that to warn me.

A SUSPENDER does not hold up a pair of pants as efficiently as a belt, however. JMO

Well moving along​ ......... Scrolling and rolling....

I haven't read the terms of the reward but I just hope that no matter the outcome( if she escapes or is located by LE)I hope that someone will offer Elizabeth a scholarship either way. She certainly deserves it. She deserves it so much more because of the hell she's been through. She went from being abused and neglected by Mom to being groomed and coerced by Tad. She deserves a bright future. I have no doubt that she would be a great college student someday and I sincerely hope she gets to have that opportunity.

I was a teen Mom and had two kids by the age of 20. I was a single mom who worked to put myself through college. I have a masters degree now :) I believe everyone should be given the opportunity to better themselves. Elizabeth deserves it so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth