Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well moving along​ ......... Scrolling and rolling....

I haven't read the terms of the reward but I just hope that no matter the outcome( if she escapes or is located by LE)I hope that someone will offer Elizabeth a scholarship either way. She certainly deserves it. She deserves it so much more because of the hell she's been through. She went from being abused and neglected by Mom to being groomed and coerced by Tad. She deserves a bright future. I have no doubt that she would be a great college student someday and I sincerely hope she gets to have that opportunity.

I can't imagine she would be comfortable going back to the public school system even with TC being fired. I would hate to see her family have to pay to put her in a private school, though...the school district should have to pay.

I can't imagine she would be comfortable going back to the public school system even with TC being fired. I would hate to see her family have to pay to put her in a private school, though...the school district should have to pay.
It isn't just school, she is going to need some intense therapy. Not just for being taken by TC but also to help her work through the things from her mom, that helped make her a perfect target for TC. She could probably do very well in all areas of her life if there was a good therapeutic school she could attend.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

You made me LOL. Others said "I hope English is not your native language; you are using a lexicon; you do not read; you are verbose etc." But I am not offended.
“I am aware that if everyman wears a belt, the single one who wears a suspender is an idiot.” My grandfather said that to warn me.
I'll take that for a yes. Lol

LOL whatever holds your britches up! JMO

First pants, then britches, and I may say now ... trousers; then some will say that "English is not your native language; don't make it too complicated etc...." Humans are creatures of habits and patterns. We do what we are habituated to. We dislike those who are not like us. Knowing TC's bad and good habits will unveil where he hides.

Well of course she probably wouldn't want to go back to that school. Luckily she has quite a few years left of highschool before she has to worry about picking a college and such as well . Yes it will take years and years of support and counseling for her to get past this but I believe she can absolutely get past this.
The school district may likely come up with an arrangement for her upon her return, like private tutoring or online classes maybe. That would be the least they could do after what she's been through.

And they will. Given the situation, she will be given tuition to go to the school of her choice, pretty much. There's a civil rights violation involved in this that will give her plenty of options. She was denied her constitutional right to a free and appropriate education based on the school's negligence.

Deleted, no point commenting further on this.

Feel free to post. You woke us sleepy eyed people (me) up!
I wish NOT to distract from the tasks at-hand: (1) help her father and other family members to be reunited with Elizabeth Thomas and (2) help the LE catch Tad Cummins so that he could get whatever he deserves from the people of TN.
I am glad I keep you awake! Keep of vigilant watch near you. A small detail could help put Tad Cummins in prison.

I guess that they are passing for regular people and not setting off alarms. Kids her age should be in school, but she is old enough to pass for out of school-age. Good news is that no one has witnessed abuse to report it, so hopefully she is physically OK. JMO

I guess that they are passing for regular people and not setting off alarms. Kids her age should be in school, but she is old enough to pass for out of school-age. Good news is that no one has witnessed abuse to report it, so hopefully she is physically OK. JMO
Also it is Spring Break time and that week varies across the country. Also one day wouldn't be strange and homeschooling is even more popular now.

Also it is Spring Break time and that week varies across the country. Also one day wouldn't be strange and homeschooling is even more popular now.

Agree. I was thinking of them camping, or a long motel stay. Car trouble or her allergies may smoke them out, if no surveillance captures them. JMO

My opinion only:

The sighting in OK City was intentional, using previously worn clothing and eliminating headwear to ensure recognition. The stoer location was carefully chosen as to make it "look" like they were heading south without actually going south, allowing enough time to get back east toward the N.C. side of the state. (just a hunch)

I am also in the "back in the Tennessee Mountains" camp.

As far as the Car and color- a vinyl wrap could have been applied, in fact with enough vynil and patience he could totally change the car in a car wash bay, or even a campground which was sparsely populated. For this purpose it does not need to be perfect.

Imagine if he was able to get a white vinyl ( easy to get) and some lettering to create a business logo of some sort for the doors with a bogus phone number (heck maybe even their new throw away phone number) --nobody would look twice.

[video=youtube;aU8f8pi06Hs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU8f8pi06Hs[/video]

Even Plasti dip could be used

[video=youtube;7J6rRj98A5s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7J6rRj98A5s[/video]

My point is a visit to a professional is not required to completely change the appearance of a car. everyone is looking for a silver Rogue , while it might very well be blue with black wheels. Plasti dip is a very commonly used wheel paint, which peels right off if you do not like it. Again, with a brush easy enough to do a lousy , but effective job.

Thanks for having me.

Mom24, How was Elizabeth denied her right to a free education? In fact, she was receiving cash bonuses from TC for her "good performance" in the form of $20s in cash. She chose to run away from school and leave it. Now you want someone to give her free private school?

Let's look at the lovebird's postings on twitter. They idealized the beach and romantic places. Probably headed there, trying to keep up this dream-like escapade. They are being sloppy though. They are not much in disguise.

Are you kidding me?? She was taken advantage of. A teacher is supposed to be a mentor, not a person that would kidnap a student. I think you need to go back and read all 10 threads.

Mom24, How was Elizabeth denied her right to a free education? In fact, she was receiving cash bonuses from TC for her "good performance" in the form of $20s in cash. She chose to run away from school and leave it. Now you want someone to give her free private school?

Let's look at the lovebird's postings on twitter. They idealized the beach and romantic places. Probably headed there, trying to keep up this dream-like escapade. They are being sloppy though. They are not much in disguise.

The school district would be held responsible for any negligence in failing to intervene in abuses committed by its teacher. Therefore, they may be found by a judge to be responsible for damages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

Where on earth did you read this? Link, please.

WTH??

She is a child that was manipulated by an adult.

You do realize this is a victim sympathetic forum, correct? Not to mention the school ignoring their LEGAL responsibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member