Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread #11 is open for posting.

Please start making your way over there.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes :seeya:

So I saw a white nissan rogue on the road the other day (wrong plate number, don't worry) and I was surprised how much different it looked like than the picture I saw here. The picture I saw was a straight on view of the side of the car from front to back. This pic made the vehicle look longer more like the longer models of volkswagon or a subaru. I was surprised to see that the rogue looks more similar to a mid sized Lexis models.

I'm not a car buff so... :gaah:. But I figured I would share pictures with difference angles of the vehicle in case anyone out there was also under the sad impression I was under...

I included the picture I originally saw (straight on view of the side of the car) and pictures of nissan from a different angle, the back of the vehicle / side angle together.

The picture I saw....
attachment.php

The pictures that look more realistic IMO
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    7.2 KB · Views: 2,128
  • download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    6 KB · Views: 2,131
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 2,128
  • download (3).jpeg
    download (3).jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 2,155
Are you kidding me?? She was taken advantage of. A teacher is supposed to be a mentor, not a person that would kidnap a student. I think you need to go back and read all 10 threads.
Ummm 😐 I'm with you. I'm pretty sure it's COMPLETELY inappropriate to bribe a student. *barf*

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Mom24, How was Elizabeth denied her right to a free education? In fact, she was receiving cash bonuses from TC for her "good performance" in the form of $20s in cash. She chose to run away from school and leave it. Now you want someone to give her free private school?

Let's look at the lovebird's postings on twitter. They idealized the beach and romantic places. Probably headed there, trying to keep up this dream-like escapade. They are being sloppy though. They are not much in disguise.
Children in America have the right to free education. It is unethical, against best practices, likely against school district policies, and generally just wrong to use cash incentives from teachers for children's grades. Her education was interfered with when the district failed to keep her safe and when she was kidnapped. Because she was kidnapped; she's not playing hooky. Even if she was playing hooky, she's still a child who has the right to a free and appropriate education. She didn't relinquish those rights by being kidnapped.

She is a minor. She's not held to the same responsibilities as an adult. She isn't legally able to consent to being kidnapped. Hence it being an Amber Alert and what not.

This isn't a lovebird situation; this is a predator with his prey situation.

This child should be provided with an appropriate and free education. Per the law and per general human ethics. If a private school is deemed the most appropriate setting for her, then she should get that. Children aren't gingerbread cookies all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname