MO MO - Jessica Runions, 21, Kansas City, 8 Sept 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could there be more buried? I don't remember anyone else missing recently though.

Could there be more buried? I don't remember anyone else missing recently though.
It's entirely possible. Even if it's Jessica and Kara, it's possible there could be others. I really believe Kylr is responsible for their deaths, and we really just don't know who else he may have been connected to that is missing. Again, here I go speculating. :) But, it's possible there's more. This looks like a dumping grounds to me.

It's entirely possible. Even if it's Jessica and Kara, it's possible there could be others. I really believe Kylr is responsible for their deaths, and we really just don't know who else he may have been connected to that is missing. Again, here I go speculating. :) But, it's possible there's more. This looks like a dumping grounds to me.

I was wondering the same. There was a quote in one of the aticles, something about "we wouldn't still be looking if we thought we had them all". I couldn't tell if he was talking about individual bones or if he was talking about more people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Other than the bend in the road making for a nice landmark, why here? Why that patch of woods at the back of the field? Does he know the landowner? Did he just choose it because it is totally isolated and far enough away form both Belton and where one would turn East to Peculiar and on to Edwards?

I think this finding may place the case with the FBI, which is great as they may need to really rely on cell phone records and other such data, and in Kara's case will need everything they've got to uncover.

I'll alert a mod to this suggestion.

I think it is a great idea. I made a combined case map so am posting here what I just posted over on Karas thread, it be great to have it all in one place if we can. Thanks Tulessa!

I've added a marker for the location and some tweets and photos and 2 videos to the (combined with KP) Case Map
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1CMqkgKY09LYKMbNq0BsFBEmUbGc&usp=sharing

e19t37.png

I was wondering the same. There was a quote in one of the aticles, something about "we wouldn't still be looking if we thought we had them all". I couldn't tell if he was talking about individual bones or if he was talking about more people. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I saw that as well. I think he meant they didn't have a full skeleton. Edit: Here is an article with a quote from the Cass County Sherrif, Jeff Weber: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article142497134.html From the article: “We would not continue to search if we thought we had them all,” Weber said. “At this time, we have a few (bones) but we don’t have a full skeleton, though.”

Oh wow. I check here every single day to see if there's news since all of you are so awesome with keeping up and sharing information and just caring.

I hope this is it. Plus if this is it, I would pay to see the face of Yust when they tell him they found the girls.

[video=twitter;849330820582080512]https://twitter.com/kaitlynschwers/status/849330820582080512[/video]

Kaitlyn Schwers‏ @kaitlynschwers

Both families make a statement. Cc: @KCStar @gmhobson @kclaurab

I saw that as well. I think he meant they didn't have a full skeleton. Edit: Here is an article with a quote from the Cass County Sherrif, Jeff Weber: http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article142497134.html From the article: “We would not continue to search if we thought we had them all,” Weber said. “At this time, we have a few (bones) but we don’t have a full skeleton, though.”

Thanks Scout, I think I've read 20 articles in the last hour. My brain is all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow. I check here every single day to see if there's news since all of you are so awesome with keeping up and sharing information and just caring. I hope this is it. Plus if this is it, I would pay to see the face of Yust when they tell him they found the girls.
He should know soon. If they can ID these remains with dental records, it shouldn't be too long before it's confirmed whether or not this is Jessica and Kara. This is all over the news outlets here in KC. Everyone seems to be on pins and needles, hoping this is the answer we've all been waiting for so long to find. I, too, would love to see that smug, arrogant look wiped clean off his face.

[video=twitter;849330820582080512]https://twitter.com/kaitlynschwers/status/849330820582080512[/video] Kaitlyn Schwers‏ @kaitlynschwers Both families make a statement. Cc: @KCStar @gmhobson @kclaurab
This is just so very, very sad. I really hope that these mother's finally can have the answers they have been waiting for. Nearly ten years for one, six months for the other. Too much time has passed for both. It's time for these families to have answers. :please:

The sheer horror of two mothers knowing enough yet not having the answers they need has always struck me on Kara and Jessica's cases. Please please please let this be them.

In my opinion, this would be a good time to question KY, just as he's finding out what's going on down in Peculiar this afternoon. If I'm remembering right, when they found Caylee Anthony they brought Casey out in jail to see the news breaking on tv. It would be great if they could wait to ID these bodies and get a positive confirmation before he hears any of this news, then bring him out to watch a little TV. He would be in shock. He's believed for so long he could evade punishment for his crimes and the pain he's caused.

I hope they have a close eye on a few others too.

Here's a thought: that picture KY posted on his Facebook page about seeing it if you open your eyes. I'm an asphalt chemist so the first thing I saw was the fresh bike/walking path which would involve aggregate. There is a quarry near where the skulls were found. Do you suppose that was his game?

WOW My heart is pounding so fast. I am overjoyed that by some glorious and clandestine circumstance, this mushroom hunter crossed paths with the remains of these women.

My heart breaks for both of their families, yet the joy of possible closure, of justice, of answers casts any grief into the shadows at least for awhile.

I will also hold out on speculating as to the why or the how until we know more.

If this is indeed them, I would like to suggest a combined forum be created containing both girl's threads and perhaps a new one to hand discussion of their now apparently confirmed link.

Re bold: We can't merge threads that are this "old" or it will be all out of sync and the discussion(s) would be totally disjointed. Give me a few minutes to think of the best solution (3 threads don't warrant the need for a sub-forum). I'll come up with something and make sure there is a joint discussion thread.

Here's a thought: that picture KY posted on his Facebook page about seeing it if you open your eyes. I'm an asphalt chemist so the first thing I saw was the fresh bike path which would involve aggregate. There is a quarry near where the skulls were found. Do you suppose that was his game?
I've always believed on some level that image and the corresponding words were some sort of a subtle clue or taunt. Some may say he's not smart enough to make the connection between the new bike path and a quarry, but I believe he's intelligent. He's cunning. Because he's obsessed and exceedingly possessive with these girls before he kills them, my only conclusion is that he remains so on some level after the act as well. It's possible that many things he does, posts, etc. are related to Kara. I'm sure if he'd been allowed to walk long enough after Jessica's disappearance we'd see references in his postings to her as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge