IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know this isn't really the point, but after the guy is captured and everything, could we send in a reporter to ask him exactly what he had with him in the photo? I am imagining the conversation to go like this:

LE: Why did you kill Abby and Libby?
LE: What were you doing on the trail that day?
LE: Have you committed any previous crimes?
LE: Now, for the sake of the web detectives, can you please verify whether you were wearing or carrying any of the following? A set of car keys, a colostomy bag, a breathing tube, a hoodie, a camo cap, a rope, a bag of blood, a plastic bag, a hand gun, a schnauzer, a watch, a penis ring (yes, I've seen arguments about that, too), a camcorder, a camera, a cigarette, a cigar, a fanny pack, backpack, a scarf, or if you were holding your own member?

I mean, at this point I am REALLY interested to know which of us were right.

Haha for our sake!. But I'm defo curious too. Phew the last question gave me a chuckle. Thanks

Haha for our sake!. But I'm defo curious too. Phew the last question gave me a chuckle. Thanks

I feel like I have invested a lot of time in this photo. The only thing I feel like LE is "entitled" to tell me is how close I really was! ;-)
Seriously, though. I don't mean to make light of the situation. Sometime I just get so caught up in everything, though, that I need to sit back, regroup, make jokes, and watch dancing cats on You Tube.

I posted the following earlier and need to clear up something.

"We were told by LE that quite a few people were arrested on charges not connected to the murder during the early part of this investigation as they went through the routine of checking out tips and leads. We all know that LE doesn't always speak the truth to the public so I wonder if any of those that were arrested on other charges were also being considered to be involved in this crime in one way or the other. I'm curious if any of those arrested are in jail until the forensic analyses is complete before LE releases them. Obviously, I'm not asking for names of those arrested but does anyone know how many were arrested and how many are in jail? Any locals here?"

What I meant by the bolded part is an example of what I just said. Maybe they arrested someone on charges not related to the murders but suspect that person to be involved in the murders but are withholding that piece of information from us. That is the part they would not be "honest" about - not disclosing the more complete reasons for an arrest. Looking back, I see the word "honest" was not the proper word to use. Sorry about that.

No worries imo. I kinda figured that's what you meant. I speak Yoda as well. And typonese!Thank you for clearing it up for those who don't speak Yoda. 😙

I don't think anyone was being disrespectful, honestly (unless I missed something). :thinking:

The cutout of BG with the comparison of posture to RL has been posted repeatedly on these threads and I notice nobody raising alarm bells over that.

What's the difference between that and Confusion's creation or all the other variations that have been posted here?

Let's be kind to one another please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel like I have invested a lot of time in this photo. The only thing I feel like LE is "entitled" to tell me is how close I really was! ;-)
Seriously, though. I don't mean to make light of the situation. Sometime I just get so caught up in everything, though, that I need to sit back, regroup, make jokes, and watch dancing cats on You Tube.

Same here, but I watch funny babies laughing.Imo always

BBM

The property owner is definitely not skinny. He exhibited a fairly significant belly in the TV interview, some might call it a beer belly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's worthwhile seeing how two different people remove the background so as to ensure that no one interpretation is assumed to be accurate. Personally, I think we should rely exclusively on the actual photo.

So I know this isn't really the point, but after the guy is captured and everything, could we send in a reporter to ask him exactly what he had with him in the photo? I am imagining the conversation to go like this:

LE: Why did you kill Abby and Libby?
LE: What were you doing on the trail that day?
LE: Have you committed any previous crimes?
LE: Now, for the sake of the web detectives, can you please verify whether you were wearing or carrying any of the following? A set of car keys, a colostomy bag, a breathing tube, a hoodie, a camo cap, a rope, a bag of blood, a plastic bag, a hand gun, a schnauzer, a watch, a penis ring (yes, I've seen arguments about that, too), a camcorder, a camera, a cigarette, a cigar, a fanny pack, backpack, a scarf, or if you were holding your own member?

I mean, at this point I am REALLY interested to know which of us were right.
Great post! I think we all would have a million questions we'd want answers too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

I think it's worthwhile seeing how two different people remove the background so as to ensure that no one interpretation is assumed to be accurate. Personally, I think we should rely exclusively on the actual photo.

I had a question I was wondering your or others thoughts, when I look at ag photo on the bridge, beneath I get suggestions for converse shoes which look to me imo like what she's wearing. When I look at the Bg I get ones for carhart and other outdoor world jacket brands, along with strange looking tennis shoes. I don't know the reason. But I wondered if cropping out the jacket and doing the search web by image if that would just bring up more BG photos or suggest jackets as well.Imo always

I had a question I was wondering your or others thoughts, when I look at ag photo on the bridge, beneath I get suggestions for converse shoes which look to me imo like what she's wearing. When I look at the Bg I get ones for carhart and other outdoor world jacket brands, along with strange looking tennis shoes. I don't know the reason. But I wondered if cropping out the jacket and doing the search web by image if that would just bring up more BG photos or suggest jackets as well.Imo always

Aw* ( sorry can't edit)

I don't really think any of the photos will do much good, even if someone gets one to look exactly like BG, unless someone who actually knows him sees it. I'm guessing the chances are pretty slim that any of his friends, neighbors, coworkers or relatives are members here (although not impossible), so I don't think it matters at all if you use the original photo for your theories and I use my enhanced photos for mine. I just keep hoping that clarifying his looks in my mind might also clarify something about his motives, actions, personality or anything more helpful than whether he has a 30" or a 50" waist. MOO

Did Web Sight post the picture she said she was going to work on yesterday? The one where she was going to replicate the more visible side of his face.

Hi Rocket, I was just checking the thread before going to bed (one A.M. here), so I can answer that. No I have not posted it because I am still working on it. Was it you who predicted that it would turn to be something freakish? Well, so far that is the case!:gasp:

If I am able to make it work, I will share it. :fence:

I think LE realizes the photo is basically useless. They have probably moved on, just checking new leads and rechecking old ones. Jmo

Hi Rocket, I was just checking the thread before going to bed (one A.M. here), so I can answer that. No I have not posted it because I am still working on it. Was it you who predicted that it would turn to be something freakish? Well, so far that is the case!:gasp:

Hahaha! No, I didn't predict it would be freakish but I did say that I saw one that was done earlier and it looked like a werewolf!

Night Websight sleep tight. :)

I think LE realizes the photo is basically useless. They have probably moved on, just checking new leads and rechecking old ones. Jmo

They are still asking for tips to identify the man in the photos.

Admin Note

It took 2 admins over 2 hours to clean up this thread. Not happening again. We're not housekeepers or editors. There are THOUSANDS of other cases here we take care of so obviously we won't assign one mod to babysit one thread that remains so out of control because a few refuse to abide by the rules and TOS.

Be advised - starting right now, the line has been firmly drawn. We will no longer tolerate the bickering, rumor mongering, baiting, condescending tones toward fellow posters and TOTAL lack of tolerance for differing opinions. Nor will we permit the WILD speculation based on no semblance of fact. (including speculation about the victims' families knowledge and/or status of current relationship).

Several members' posting privileges have been suspended after cleaning up this thread. Websleuths is not a "free for all" site. We have Rules. It is each members' responsibility to familiarize themselves. Clearly WS is not for everyone. For those who find the rules intolerable, below are links to two sites you may find a better fit for your posting style. :)

Reddit

Topix

*Please bump as needed*

Bumping from last night...

Video of Wooded Area Near Where Two Delphi Teen Girls Found Murdered

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/v...phi-historic-trails-on-news-footage/645276720

Someone mentioned footprints a couple of pages back. This video was posted in an earlier thread and I've kept it bookmarked. At :16 the video zooms in on a broken branch and what appears to be a footprint in the immediate foreground. Could be from searchers or LE.

fwiw :thinking:

Video of Wooded Area Near Where Two Delphi Teen Girls Found Murdered

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/v...phi-historic-trails-on-news-footage/645276720

Someone mentioned footprints a couple of pages back. This video was posted in an earlier thread and I've kept it bookmarked. At :16 the video zooms in on a broken branch and what appears to be a footprint in the immediate foreground. Could be from searchers or LE.

fwiw :thinking:

Thank you so much. It was me
Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads