IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you believe I violated TOS by posting the picture, you should alert it rather than falsely accusing me of things you believe were done to it. The legs are exactly the same length as they were in the original, and (unless there is an aura of different colored material attached to his clothes) only the distortion from movement and the background was removed. I did soften the face on the full body pictures because I wasn't trying to enhance that, I wanted to get a better look at the body type without all the distractions. I don't mind people criticizing my work, in fact I usually appreciate it, but I do find being accused of dishonesty to be rather offensive. I've actually found the sketches I've done of his face to be more helpful (you can actually see a lot more if you look at it closely) but I'd never post them on here because I know they wouldn't be allowed. MOO

Removing the distortion caused by the video movement really makes a difference. To me, the result is more representative of BG's body shape than the original. I think you should be commended for your work. Obviously, your experience in this area is helpful. Thank you.

I think it's fair for LE public statements to be careful and calculated. We should expect them to make statements that are designed to help with the case.

Yes I agree they're careful and calculated in the information they reveal. But that they'd intentional misinform the public, that's what I find hard to believe because demonstrating integrity and trust is important by those who uphold the law.

Anyone, please help me understand how informing the public that "optimism isn't real high but the diligence by their investigators is" (the last part is context but may not be 100% an accurately worded quote)....how would that possibly help the case if that's not true.

And if the general public believes LE is prone to not being truthful in something as basic as public updates, does that impact the willingness or not of people to give tips I wonder? In my opinion, that's a huge disconnect - LE is asking for tips and leads while the public may be ho ho hum thinking the case is already solved?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Perhaps we could look at the two "background removed" images side by side

How do I look at thumbnails not on tapa. Confusion is doing their best. I wish you could have seen the eye last night , it was amazing but taken down. I believe awaiting permission. Not sure. And Otto I'm starting to be on your side about the watch. Regardless of other photos. I thought it was a hip at one point, or the top ball of a bent wrist. Based on color in the origional.

Ah thanks for the info. I figured you knew something about it. Any thoughts on what's going on with BG chin? The black area? I wondered misplaced mouth or shadow?
It's really hard to tell with the angle of his head. To me it sometimes looks like a bit of a beard and sometimes like it's just a shadow. I've drawn him both ways, and he looks very different with and without the chin hair. It's also possible that he could have been lifting his head a bit and it's from his mouth. My best guess, and the most realistic pictures have been a mustache and about 3 days growth on a darker goatee (based on my son when he does or doesn't shave.) MOO

Yes I agree they're careful and calculated in the information they reveal. But that they'd intentional misinform the public, that's what I find hard to believe because demonstrating integrity and trust is important by those who uphold the law.

Anyone, please help me understand how informing the public that "optimism isn't real high but the diligence by their investigators is" (the last part is context but may not be 100% an accurately worded quote)....how would that possibly help the case if that's not true.

And if the general public believes LE is prone to not being truthful in something as basic as public updates, does that impact the willingness or not of people to give tips I wonder? In my opinion, that's a huge disconnect - LE is asking for tips and leads while the public may be ho ho hum thinking the case is already solved?

Excellent post. I've noticed that people resort to this argument whenever LE says something that directly undermines their personal theory. "It just can't be true what LE is saying, so they must be deliberately misleading the public." If that's what you need to keep your theory from collapsing, you've got a weak theory, IMO.

Anyone have thoughts on killers footprints?. Where they there, weren't They? If so think it's possible they led onto RL land past cs? Ik I've mentioned it before, but I have memory issues due to meds. But if they did lead there think that helped prompt a further search of the land itself. Imo always but I personally think they led elsewhere or else if IF dogs was used I would think we'd seen em via msm on RL land all over the place. But poke holes please.

The only mention of footprints that I saw was early on when it was reported (no, I don't have the link) that searcher(s) found the bodies by following footprints. The number of prints wasn't disclosed and neither was a description (size, what kind of footwear, etc.) or where the prints were.

It's really hard to tell with the angle of his head. To me it sometimes looks like a bit of a beard and sometimes like it's just a shadow. I've drawn him both ways, and he looks very different with and without the chin hair. It's also possible that he could have been lifting his head a bit and it's from his mouth. My best guess, and the most realistic pictures have been a mustache and about 3 days growth on a darker goatee (based on my son when he does or doesn't shave.) MOO

Thanks, I'm going to do some personal drawings myself that I'll never share of course. But I'm better at drawing and fixing distortion than using a program lol. Anywho thanks for your thoughts about it I feel about the same it's three different things to me imo always

Perhaps we could look at the two "background removed" images side by side ... and with the suspect rotated

attachment.php
attachment.php

while it may be true that the lime background photo has some excess taken off, I can clearly see that the white background photo has quite a bit excess remaining ... fuzz, for lack of better word, that is clearly not a part of the subject. It would be prudent to estimate the truth is somewhere in between the 2. Jmo

eta: why are the pics so dang big?!? *cries
ill leave for a while as I'm roasted

The cutout of BG with the comparison of posture to RL has been posted repeatedly on these threads and I notice nobody raising alarm bells over that.

What's the difference between that and Confusion's creation or all the other variations that have been posted here?

Let's be kind to one another please.

How do I look at thumbnails not on tapa. Confusion is doing their best. I wish you could have seen the eye last night , it was amazing but taken down. I believe awaiting permission. Not sure. And Otto I'm starting to be on your side about the watch. Regardless of other photos. I thought it was a hip at one point, or the top ball of a bent wrist. Based on color in the origional.

I know nothing about "tapa", but I do know that you can view Webseluths full web version on a phone.

I could make the guy skinny, and put some space between his right elbow and coat, remove fabric between his knees, and so on, but how does that help identify him? Is he made skinny to look more like the property owner?

IndianaQuestion2.jpg

I know nothing about "tapa", but I do know that you can view Webseluths full web version on a phone.

I could make the guy skinny, and put some space between his right elbow and coat, remove fabric between his knees, and so on, but how does that help identify him? Is he made skinny to look more like the property owner?

View attachment 115643

Thanks for the info I do not use tapa, I cam see the feet better in one, head better in the other, I think together you and confusion could make a darn good one of the mix. Imo always

The cutout of BG with the comparison of posture to RL has been posted repeatedly on these threads and I notice nobody raising alarm bells over that.

What's the difference between that and Confusion's creation or all the other variations that have been posted here?

I'm really not sure why alarm bells would be raised. BG is walking with his hands in his pockets over a narrow, dilapidated bridge. I would expect him, or anyone else doing the same, the keep his head tilted down, to keep from stumbling over the gaps in the planks. Seems like the natural thing to do. How this compares to RL walking somewhere else is beside the point, since we have no idea how BG walks on level ground. What am I missing?

The only mention of footprints that I saw was early on when it was reported (no, I don't have the link) that searcher(s) found the bodies by following footprints. The number of prints wasn't disclosed and neither was a description (size, what kind of footwear, etc.) or where the prints were.
Thanks I'm just too curious for something that I'll probably never know. I've heard the same don't have a link either though.

Removing the distortion caused by the video movement really makes a difference. To me, the result is more representative of BG's body shape than the original. I think you should be commended for your work. Obviously, your experience in this area is helpful. Thank you.
I wholeheartedly agree.

Also, I feel that possibly some people may not feel able to recognize BG as being that guy on the bridge. Removing the background makes BG more readily recogonisable in different locations besides the bridge . JMO

Thank you for your work and for sharing it with us , Confusion. You are appreciated .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I posted the following earlier and need to clear up something.

"We were told by LE that quite a few people were arrested on charges not connected to the murder during the early part of this investigation as they went through the routine of checking out tips and leads. We all know that LE doesn't always speak the truth to the public so I wonder if any of those that were arrested on other charges were also being considered to be involved in this crime in one way or the other. I'm curious if any of those arrested are in jail until the forensic analyses is complete before LE releases them. Obviously, I'm not asking for names of those arrested but does anyone know how many were arrested and how many are in jail? Any locals here?"

What I meant by the bolded part is an example of what I just said. Maybe they arrested someone on charges not related to the murders but suspect that person to be involved in the murders but are withholding that piece of information from us. That is the part they would not be "honest" about - not disclosing the more complete reasons for an arrest. Looking back, I see the word "honest" was not the proper word to use. Sorry about that.

View attachment 115643

BBM

The property owner is definitely not skinny. He exhibited a fairly significant belly in the TV interview, some might call it a beer belly.

I agree. Let's be kind. Please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I totally wasn't trying to be insulting, sorry if you take it that way. I was trying to be honest. I'm never one to insult. But I have to point out how distorted your pictures are. You have changed his whole body type. I'll go back to reading as I have done since thread 38.
Sorry for misunderstanding what you said. Please don't stop posting on my account, Whether we agree or not, nobody's opinion is more important than anyone else's. MOO

So I know this isn't really the point, but after the guy is captured and everything, could we send in a reporter to ask him exactly what he had with him in the photo? I am imagining the conversation to go like this:

LE: Why did you kill Abby and Libby?
LE: What were you doing on the trail that day?
LE: Have you committed any previous crimes?
LE: Now, for the sake of the web detectives, can you please verify whether you were wearing or carrying any of the following? A set of car keys, a colostomy bag, a breathing tube, a hoodie, a camo cap, a rope, a bag of blood, a plastic bag, a hand gun, a schnauzer, a watch, a penis ring (yes, I've seen arguments about that, too), a camcorder, a camera, a cigarette, a cigar, a fanny pack, backpack, a scarf, or if you were holding your own member?

I mean, at this point I am REALLY interested to know which of us were right.

So I know this isn't really the point, but after the guy is captured and everything, could we send in a reporter to ask him exactly what he had with him in the photo? I am imagining the conversation to go like this:

LE: Why did you kill Abby and Libby?
LE: What were you doing on the trail that day?
LE: Have you committed any previous crimes?
LE: Now, for the sake of the web detectives, can you please verify whether you were wearing or carrying any of the following? A set of car keys, a colostomy bag, a breathing tube, a hoodie, a camo cap, a rope, a bag of blood, a plastic bag, a hand gun, a schnauzer, a watch, a penis ring (yes, I've seen arguments about that, too), a camcorder, a camera, a cigarette, a cigar, a fanny pack, backpack, a scarf, or if you were holding your own member?

I mean, at this point I am REALLY interested to know which of us were right.

Lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member