Law Enforcement Searches/AJ's Remains Located

When detectives went there on April 9, they found the body of a woman partially buried in a ditch. It appeared there were shovel marks in the dirt.
http://pilotonline.com/news/local/c...cle_74469250-1073-554a-ad44-137709e7c935.html

Did this surprise anyone else? If I am remembering correctly, it looked like the blue tent was set up beside the house and this was where we thought she was found. However, this would not be a ditch. I will have to go back and look for pictures.

Where we see the blue tent is where her body was located. I'm guessing the confusion comes from the article using the word "ditch". I think a more accurate way to describe it would have been to say "trench" or "shallow grave". Since we know her body was covered by boards, this makes the most sense to me.

JMO

Wait wait wait... help me out please, because I feel like I am hallucinating right now.
AJ died from homocidal violence.
WH's van GPS LED LE TO AJ.

WH not charged in relation to her death.

I'm drunk, right? Pretty sure I have to be drunk.

I'm trying to get a hold of the court docs referenced in the pilotonline article.

I'm trying to get a hold of the court docs referenced in the pilotonline article.

Hopefully you get them. I emailed the author of the Virginian Pilot article to ask if he would be publishing them, but I received no response. I really dislike news articles that mention and quote documents but don't provide the sources.

Wait wait wait... help me out please, because I feel like I am hallucinating right now.

Yes, you are. And so are all of us that have followed AJ's case from the beginning. It's hard to be drunk for 2 years.

Not "yet" anyway. Prosecutors do not like to go to trial without solid evidence. And unless they have more evidence that they just aren't releasing yet, I don't think they would be able to prove without a reasonable doubt that he MURDERED her. His defense could argue that her death was an accident due to an overdose and he just panicked. Or they could argue that someone else killed her (like his brother) and Wesley just helped dispose of her body. Even if they do have evidence that he did kill her, they'd still have to determine if it was premeditated. And it would be best if they could establish a motive. Since he's behind bars already at the moment, there's no reason for them to rush and charge him yet.

Yes, you are. And so are all of us that have followed AJ's case from the beginning. It's hard to be drunk for 2 years.

Seriously.
I will admit I haven't thought of this case in awhile, and now I'm experiencing some serious word salad flashbacks.
I can't believe he hasn't been charged. Incredible.

Yeah, my liver's toast.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Seriously.
I will admit I haven't thought of this case in awhile, and now I'm experiencing some serious word salad flashbacks.
I can't believe he hasn't been charged. Incredible.

Every time I hear "word salad" now, I think of this piece of junk.

The keyword to Homicidal Violence is violence. So what trauma or bruising was found that showed violence?

Anyways. I am glad that that Wes tried to plant evidence and made himself look more suspicious.

Homicidal violence is violence with the intent to commit homicide. So...if acute heroin poisoning was the cause of death, then LE is saying that WH injected her with heroin in order to kill her? Is that what everyone else is concluding from what they've read, or am I drunk too?

Homicidal violence is violence with the intent to commit homicide. So...if acute heroin poisoning was the cause of death, then LE is saying that WH injected her with heroin in order to kill her? Is that what everyone else is concluding from what they've read, or am I drunk too?

The way I'm reading it is...

Before the tox results ever came back, the ME had reason to believe at least 1 of the injuries on AJ's body was enough to be fatal, hence: "homicidal violence". Clearly, there had to be trauma to her body, and it had to have been extreme to rate "homicidal" and there had to have been more than 1 injury since it was initially "undetermined". I just can't make sense of it any other way, since at the time, no one even knew she had heroin in her system, let alone enough to kill her.

But this does not negate the possibility that you are just as drunk as the rest of us. :thinking:

I'm nauseous thinking about what AJ went through. And it's dumbfounding to realize it's been 2 years... 2 YEARS.... And we are still sitting here scratching out heads.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I want to know where she was for the 2 days between him job lying and him going to the abandoned house. I'm still not forgetting about mom changing the carpets so soon after a was gone......

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I want to know where she was for the 2 days between him job lying and him going to the abandoned house. I'm still not forgetting about mom changing the carpets so soon after a was gone......

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

In his work van?

So did they mention how or who sent the text where she is supposedly telling her moms that she is a heroin addict and needs a fix?

That was always strange to me. Wes tried to mention that b.s as well.

First she text him happy emojis. But then she is texting that she is a heroin addict?

I will now have a drink while analyzing the whiskey, tango, foxtrot.

So did they mention how or who sent the text where she is supposedly telling her moms that she is a heroin addict and needs a fix?

That was always strange to me. Wes tried to mention that b.s as well.

First she text him happy emojis. But then she is texting that she is a heroin addict?

I will now have a drink while analyzing the whiskey, tango, foxtrot.

I've always been convinced it was Wes that sent the text to Jen. With AJ's phone.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scooby_Cluebie_Doo
Back