IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #64

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months....will we be here like this in another 6 months...? :(

My thought for the day is IF BG resides in Indiana, and works in Indiana, then maybe he has put in a transfer with his company (or quit). While the coverage of this case is nationwide (and international), I would think he would he would think he needs to get the heck out of Indiana in order to maximize the aspect of potential jurisdictional blindness, both of LE and the public.

So, has he maybe slipped into Canada? Alaska? Off shore? Or just another state? The heat is high in IN. Again, this is IF he is/was a resident. I don't think he was expecting the capturing of photo/video and voice recording, so he may very well have suddenly had to come up with a Plan B on the fly.

I wonder who may have suddenly quit their job.

BBM

Among many possible reasons, perhaps someone who got divorced.

-Nin

Regarding the hat, perhaps we have several witnesses with conflicting info.. hat with flaps, hat without flaps, cap etc.. Even among LE they may differ what the man is wearing. Consensus is, he is wearing some kind of a hat. So they drew some kind of a hat.

All IMO

-Nin

Agreed, LE, each person, may have differing ideas/opinions as related to what they are viewing, just like we do here. Lord knows it's been hard getting any kind of consensus even here. (It's a bird it's a plane it's a panda).

Yep i agree. Even I am one of those people who can be picked out at a far distance because i wear a partucular cap daily. Its old, worn, faded in spots, shaped perfectly to my head from years of daily wear. Its like my trademark. I think they definitely should have used the exact style of hat they believe he most likely wore because that could help identify him in conjunction with all the other identifying factors they released.

And yes, BP did confirm alot of info, she did a question and answer session on a private FB group and PMed some people. She has been very active in helping as much as she can. There were definitely things she could not reply to because LE told her/the family not to. But she definitely did answer a lot that was helpful!!

I too wear a unique, specific cap that if someone knows me, would recognize.

I wish they would release the video at least showing us his gait. Some people are so easily identified from a distance by their walking manner (myself included!) JMO

I live in a large apartment complex with several maintenance workers, some I barely know yet can recognize each one from a pretty long distance while walking my dog, just by how they stand or walk, and they are all dressed in same uniform. So it could be very helpful to see him in motion. Jmo

I thought that it was a hat with flaps which hid the hair and ears so that was why they changed it. I.e. a winter hat which he won't be wearing in July and August. But as they don't know if he is bald or not they stuck the flat cap on him. They didn't expect the hat inquisition. We are supposed to be looking at the face, hair etc aren't we?
Yes they didn't expect the inquisition.I also don't think they expect people to ask questions that make sense since they are so use to dealing with the current news reporters.The current investigative reporters put me in the mind of Oliver Twist asking if they can have some more.

You're right. Was this the same couple and was the 70 yo the man the others saw? We don't know. It has taken us 6 months to find out that it was DG who was picking them up at 3.30. If it is not the same people then it seems there were quite a few people around that afternoon and, why did they not see the girls or BG? I don't see what exactly this is debunking. JMOO.

With due respect. GH stated it was 3:00pm when DG* went to pick them up, not 3:30pm. We don't want to lose the few specifics we have by being careless, as I was when I put BH instead of GH and did some bad basic math.

Just trying to keep things straight. :laughing:

I wonder what time it was when the 70-ish year old saw the couple under the bridge and whether they were on the north bank or the south bank.

If it can't be discussed here, it should not be mentioned in the thread. It is taunting to state that you know some important details about the case that the rest of us do not know and can't share those details.

I totally agree with you. I just want us to be cautious to prevent the thread being locked indefinitely.

6 months to the day (it's Monday in Scotland now) and no arrest is a horrendous situation for the families, law enforcement, the Delphi community and everyone who cares about justice for Liberty and Abigail. Please let there be a break sooner rather than later.

I don't think we can sleuth DG* on WS - WS have their rules. I understand that.
What I don't understand that this BG killed two young girls in broad daylight.

Off topic...I wish the guests would join us. We need all the help that we can get.

I agree.
The last thing LE needs is a gazillion tips and people making it about the possible logo on the hat, and not the person under the hat. JMO
Exactly. And the tipsters would go on to say the POI has blonde hair and blue eyes.

I hate to say this but I think the killer got out of dodge along time ago. He probably changed his appearance and it will take a fluke to solve this case.

With all due respect, GH is not LE, and this is still not verified. IMO he does good work but there is still speculation in his content. For example: Abby standing vs walking in the picture; we have no way of determining this from the still photo. We also need to be careful about the sequence and players this video assumes. If there were a number of other people at the bridge that afternoon and there was interaction between some of them we need LE verification.

GH is revealing a timeline that would require almost surgical precision for BG to time the abduction and murder. IMHO we can not then ignore players that were already present at the bridge area.

Hopefully LE has hair evidence from BG and has tested it for drugs.

Forgive me if I have stepped on any toes, I truly appreciate the hard work GH does. This is all in my humble opinion.
Daae- You are very sharp and have so eloquently expressed your thoughts here. All great points! Thank You for this!

Does anyone have any knowledge of what the oil and gas industry is like in Indiana? Would a worker go to remote parts of the state for drilling for long periods possibly at short notice? BG looks like a blue collar guy that works outdoors a lot possibly in an industry like an oil refinery or he is involved in construction either roads, commercial or residential.

Yep i agree. Even I am one of those people who can be picked out at a far distance because i wear a partucular cap daily. Its old, worn, faded in spots, shaped perfectly to my head from years of daily wear. Its like my trademark. I think they definitely should have used the exact style of hat they believe he most likely wore because that could help identify him in conjunction with all the other identifying factors they released.

And yes, BP did confirm alot of info, she did a question and answer session on a private FB group and PMed some people. She has been very active in helping as much as she can. There were definitely things she could not reply to because LE told her/the family not to. But she definitely did answer a lot that was helpful!!

I can confirm seeing BPs answers also. Thanks for posting BoggLed.

With due respect. GH stated it was 3:00pm when DG* went to pick them up, not 3:30pm. We don't want to lose the few specifics we have by being careless, as I was when I put BH instead of GH and did some bad basic math.

Just trying to keep things straight. :laughing:

Good on you.

My timeline, per actual events, puts DG at the pick up site, i.e. the parking area, which is now closed off, at 3:10PM eastern time.

Calls were made, which were not returned. Things snowballed from there. That simple.

JMO

Good on you.

My timeline, per actual events, puts DG at the pick up site, i.e. the parking area, which is now closed off, at 3:10PM eastern time.

Calls were made, which were not returned. Things snowballed from there. That simple.

JMO

Okay, not to be all picky but actually GH said DG called Libby at 3:11pm *when he was on his way and almost there*, and arrived around 3:13, when he placed a second call.

Also, I saw a youtube video by a Canadian criminology student who appears to have put together a useful discussion based in part on BP's responses to a q and a on some fb group page devoted to Libby and Abby. I dont think I am supposed to put a link here but her name is Meghan McGyvver. Fairly interesting if accurate, which I don't know, but it appears to be well sourced. Just fyi.

I'm thinking just the opposite. Perhaps an official logo of some sort.

If it had an official logo on it, that would give a hint as to the area he was from, IMO. Well, a surrounding area anyway.

If it was a team that would be natural for people in Indiana to support, that would narrow the search area a bit.

Or maybe it's like the Ultima in the Missy Beavers case that LE said wasn't involved, however, they asked the public about and searched everywhere for it and to our knowledge, still haven't found it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000