Still Missing MD - Akia Eggleston, 22, 8 months pregnant, Baltimore, 3 May 2017 *Guilty*

Hey guys I hope all is well my uncle left my mom a link this morning check it out please thank you we love you guys and although I am deeply saddened that they found another person dead I am thankful that it isn't her at least we still got a little bit of hope ya know? But it thoroughly sucks for that other family and my everything is with them God speed them to better days. Y'all be careful out there and alert alright?I hope this doesn't ever happen to any of y'all [video=youtube;Mp0R56Tec70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0R56Tec70[/video] God bless and enjoy life everyday in everyway!
Great to hear! Hoping....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Hey guys I hope all is well my uncle left my mom a link this morning check it out please thank you we love you guys and although I am deeply saddened that they found another person dead I am thankful that it isn't her at least we still got a little bit of hope ya know? But it thoroughly sucks for that other family and my everything is with them God speed them to better days. Y'all be careful out there and alert alright?I hope this doesn't ever happen to any of y'all [video=youtube;Mp0R56Tec70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0R56Tec70[/video] God bless and enjoy life everyday in everyway!

That was a beautiful report! Made me cry! I hope answers come soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good report and good to see this is made. The first thing I see is a radiant, young woman, looking healthy and happy. Her FB page photo's show just a fraction of this young woman left....looking unhappy, hurt and tiered.

thank you all I couldn't agree more we love y'all God bless y'all be careful out there please

thank you all I couldn't agree more we love y'all God bless y'all be careful out there please

I don't believe in God, but blessings are totally ok, respect....Maybe the family is ready to put the guards down and talk about Akia for real....No judgment here, family is keeping up appearances and that is not going to help. My gut feeling says...there is more going on, her missing...don't have any intention to hurt.

If we knew we would say something. I'm just saying I'm her cousin but it's been a while since we've actually interacted we honestly just want her found so maybe there is something else going on? I dunno what why would I be hurt or anything? Anyway yall have a great day we just want her found I'd prolly do this for anyone cuz it doesn't make sense and we'd like to know what's happened to Akia.

If we knew we would say something. I'm just saying I'm her cousin but it's been a while since we've actually interacted we honestly just want her found so maybe there is something else going on? I dunno what why would I be hurt or anything? Anyway yall have a great day we just want her found I'd prolly do this for anyone cuz it doesn't make sense and we'd like to know what's happened to Akia.
Hi thatgirlgenius,

I think the other poster's point was that they didn't want to offend you with their question, but felt there may be information "held back" by family. And I'll add- we know LE often instructs family and friends not to talk about certain aspects of a case, and don't expect anyone to disregard that. I can only speak for myself but I will share why I also get a vibe that we're missing some puzzle pieces.

1. I believe there was mention of activity on Akia's debit card after her disappearance, but no details were provided like how frequent or how long the activity lasted or if there were any attempts to match the activity with video.

2. When it was announced the fb group was "closing," I thought you mentioned that more info would be revealed soon. But it's been very quiet.

I follow a boatload of cases so I sincerely hope I'm not mixing up cases. JMO. And thank you for remaining positive and hopeful and being open to our questions and thoughts about Akia.

I cannot be offended by free speech I mean I'm learning more from being on this site, my family I mean I guess there not getting any info cuz I have not heard any and this is kind of a BIG deal so and we have pretty healthy communication so yea but uh lets bring this thought train back to town. About your first point I believe your correct maybe that's at the cops discretion, I don't honestly know anything about that. Point 2 I have dropped my two cents but they are merely theories and I've thanked y'all on behalf of my family for appearances. So when we share stuff I do as well. So you get thanks, theories, and I believe the video was the first concrete evidence and that's more about her character more than anything, I take no offense to anything on here it's just good to bounce theories off you all and see if there is any news that I don't know about God bless yall we love yall and thank yall for the support yall seem to know what we know but I maintain it wouldn't make any sense to just disapear Akia had a life here children who love and need her family who love and need her and a job to take care of her family and her. Maybe it can happen to anyone but I call bull crap cuz it just doesn't add up

For sure something is off. She needs to be found. My thoughts are with your family

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mpnola thank you for the kind words bless you and yours hopefully this never happens to you or anyone you care for we love you guys enjoy life! :)

I just found out about Akia. I'm so saddened that she isn't getting better news coverage! A missing pregnant woman who misses her baby shower... Something is very wrong here.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Missing Akia page announces:

October 7, 2017
Rally for Akia
4 PM
606 Cherry Crest Road
Baltimore, MD

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1661944483845934?view=permalink&id=1857436550963392

http://www.blackandmissinginc.com/cdad/index.cfm?MissingInfoID=2376
fcdf681522a6a67072aa195fc9712c28.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Thank you Lorena we love you guys God bless yall & thank yall Henry I'll try & check it out we love all you guys God bless yall take care

Henry it just really set in that there's A Rally happening for AKIA that awesomely wonderful I love you guys thanks again for sharing

Cherry Hill Family Holds Vigil, Continues Search For Daughter Missing Since May

A Baltimore family is begging the public for help in finding their daughter who went missing this spring. Akia Eggleston hasn’t been seen since May 3.

Five months later, there are few clues and no closure for Akia’s family. Now, they’re calling on the community to help find the 22-year-old woman who was eight months pregnant.

“Hope is the only thing this family has left,” Shawn Wilkinson, Akia’s father.

Gathering on the Cherry Hill street where Akia was last seen, family and friends called attention to her unsolved case.

It’s when Akia didn’t show up to her baby shower on May 7 that her family found her apartment nearly cleaned out. Akia also left behind a young daughter.

Initially, police thought that was a clue — that she had walked off on her own.

“I think we are prepared to pivot that foul play is something we are absolutely exploring because she was eight months pregnant at the time. And we’re obviously beyond the time when she could have given birth,” says T.J. Smith with Baltimore Police.

But with no communication, no crime scene, and no trace of Eggleston in five months, family and friends are praying for someone to step up and give them answers.

“If anybody saw anything, the littlest thing right now could crack this wide open and bring her home,” says Wilkinson.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...tinues-search-for-daughter-missing-since-may/

Gee thanks Lisa God bless yall we love yall in hope yall are well enjoy life stay safe & take care :)

"most of her furniture was still in the house, and there was a noticeable hole in the wall."

"they raced to her home to find Akia and her belongings, gone."

I wonder if the missing belongings amounted to a couple suitcases/boxes worth or more? Has anyone else ever seen a case where a woman was harmed and the perp removed their items from the apt/house to stage a voluntary disappearance?

Thank yall for the love support theories and posts once more we love yall God bless yall. Whiskers we agree we just need to find AKIA and get justice or closure because this is by no means cool be safe enjoy life and take care

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn
Back