Still Missing MD - Akia Eggleston, 22, 8 months pregnant, Baltimore, 3 May 2017 *Guilty*

Thank yall for the love support theories and posts once more we love yall God bless yall. Whiskers we agree we just need to find AKIA and get justice or closure because this is by no means cool be safe enjoy life and take care
How is her daughter doing?

Hey Lisa thank you for asking I hope that all is well with you and everyone else that sees this post I mean she's good, she knows her mommy is gone but not where we're telling her she'll be home soon but she loves her dearly and misses her too we don't really get into it with her ya know bit she's getting showered with a lot of love and affection but the love and affection has a;ways been there now she's getting love and affection more now if that makes sense I'll tell her a friend said hey ok? thanks again GOD BLESS YALL WE ;LOVE YALL STAY SAFE HAPPY AND HEALTHY as much as possible

Who had keys to her apartment? Although, if there was foul play then I guess the perp would have her keys.

Was her apartment address on her drivers license? I know a lot of young twenty somethings that still have their parents or relatives address on their license instead of their own address because they're young / move frequently.

IF her apartment address wasn't on her license and foul play suspected then the perp has to be someone close enough to her to know where she lived.

Just thinking out loud, trying to eliminate possibilities. etc.

Ms Philosopher I understand where you are coming from that is what I do as well uhm unfortunately I am not sure who had keys to Akia's dwelling & I do not know what address was on her driver's license but you make valid points I feel like we should've checked. But the cops prolly have or thought to

Hey Lisa thank you for asking I hope that all is well with you and everyone else that sees this post I mean she's good, she knows her mommy is gone but not where we're telling her she'll be home soon but she loves her dearly and misses her too we don't really get into it with her ya know bit she's getting showered with a lot of love and affection but the love and affection has a;ways been there now she's getting love and affection more now if that makes sense I'll tell her a friend said hey ok? thanks again GOD BLESS YALL WE ;LOVE YALL STAY SAFE HAPPY AND HEALTHY as much as possible
In my prayers 💝

ETA I am happy that Akia is finally getting more attention from msm

Last known Image of Akia at BB&T Bank, on May 3rd, provided by LE. Awesome presentation of Akia's story in link.

http://www.claudiariverotv.com/vide...altimore-mom-akia-eggleston-missing-since-may

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
60cc007c90fb31ba6391d47e92a98278.jpg
39bcd02c1836693333540407158fe105.jpg

October 7th, 2017:
BALTIMORE (WJZ) —*A Baltimore family is begging the public for help in finding their daughter who went missing this spring. Akia Eggleston hasn’t been seen since May 3.

Five months later, there are few clues and no closure for Akia’s family. Now, they’re calling on the community to help find the 22-year-old woman who was eight months pregnant.

“Hope is the only thing this family has left,” Shawn Wilkinson, Akia’s father

Gathering on the Cherry Hill street where Akia was last seen, family and friends called attention to her unsolved case.

It’s when Akia didn’t show up to her baby shower on May 7 that her family found her apartment nearly cleaned out.*Akia also left behind a young daughter.

Initially, police thought that was a clue — that she had walked off on her own.

“I think we are prepared to pivot that foul play is something we are absolutely exploring because she was eight months pregnant at the time. And we’re obviously beyond the time when she could have given birth,” says T.J. Smith with Baltimore Police.

But with no communication, no crime scene, and no trace of Eggleston in five months, family and friends are praying for someone to step up and give them answers.

“If anybody saw anything, the littlest thing right now could crack this wide open and bring her home,” says Wilkinson.

Akia is 4-foot-8 with black hair and brown eyes.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/...tinues-search-for-daughter-missing-since-may/

d691c11f06c1c7777493ac1ba767f3dc.jpg

Thank you Henry I should've done that next time I'll try to remember that :) we love yall God bless yall take care and stay safe

Thank you Henry I should've done that next time I'll try to remember that :) we love yall God bless yall take care and stay safe
Hi- your welcome....its what we do. Hope you are well and safe too. :)

I'm so glad this disappearance is finally get the media and law enforcement attention it deserves.

Thatgirlgenius, I hope Akia is found soon. Best wishes to your family!

Guys I posted Akia's story with the #LivePD please continue to share we hope yall are well we love yall God bless yall in everyway everyday

Guys I posted Akia's story with the #LivePD please continue to share we hope yall are well we love yall God bless yall in everyway everyday
Hope you are well Thatgirl!! We have you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back