Still Missing MD - Akia Eggleston, 22, 8 months pregnant, Baltimore, 3 May 2017 *Guilty*

Happy Halloween we hope y'all had a safe & fun holiday today & tonight God bless y'all we love y'all & hope y'all are well take care in everyway everyday bye

Thatgirl- hope all is well with the family. Keeping you in our thoughts.
73ccff23dec8177f9fde15a1823acb67.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Dang it Jersey girl you stole my thunder. Uhm I was gonna write about the FBI putting up $25,000 for Akia. But thank you I hope all y'all are doin' great y'all take care & be safe we love you guys thank y'all for all the love & support God bless yall

Glad to see that it appears a fire is lit to get some answers for Akia and her baby!

Another article on Akia and new info to me bolded-
bbm

The two law enforcement agencies, as well as the family, held a press conference Tuesday morning releasing the latest details.

She was last seen on May 3, 2017, in the Inner Harbor, and was reported missing on May 7. Police then looked at her social media, phone, bank statements and more, not seeing any activity since she went missing.

On Tuesday, police also said there is no investigative lead showing she left on her own, and there are no overt signs of foul play. At this point their leads have gone cold, which is why they are offering the reward, hoping it will encourage someone to give helpful information.

Her family also spoke on Tuesday saying that Eggleston has a 3-year-old who is asking for her, and they want closure from this horrible incident.

"It is not one person's life we are worrying about, it is two peoples lives," said Shawn Wilkinson, Akia Eggleston's stepfather.
7e594f5e768d3555705615b5dd1449f0.jpg

Whoop whoop....thatgirl!! Best news in awhile! Happy to hear and hope it delivers results!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I️ sure hope the newly offered reward sparks someone to come forward with solid information! [emoji1317]

Thank you as well Lisa we love you guys God bless yall & we hope that yall are well take care

Thank y'all for all y'all love & support we love y'all God bless yall we wish y'all nothing but the best & if we can ever help don't hesitate to call or ask cause y'all got a friend in me take care

Thank y'all for all y'all love & support we love y'all God bless yall we wish y'all nothing but the best & if we can ever help don't hesitate to call or ask cause y'all got a friend in me take care
You're amazing. We are here for you. Wishing we could do more!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you all so much for all yall love & support you guys are amazing we love y'all God bless yall & y'all's in everyway everyday take care

Wow thank you for sharing God bless you and yours. We love yall in everyway everyday take care. Thank yall for the support. If ever I can help let me know.

Submit a Tip:

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact the FBI's Baltimore Field Office at (410) 265-8080, the Baltimore City Police Department at (410) 396-2499, your*local FBI office, or the nearest*American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office:*Baltimore

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/akia-shawnta-eggleston
94d40f594cd5b83f93bee2096abf528a.gif

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

BALTIMORE (WJZ) —*The FBI Baltimore Field*Office*has announced a reward of up to $25,000 for information about Akia Shawnta Eggleston, who went missing when she was eight months pregnant.

She is 4-foot-8 with black hair and brown eyes. She has a tattoo of cherries on her left shoulder blade. Anyone with information is asked to call police.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2017/11/07/missing-baltimore-woman-reward/

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

4 foot 8.... so tiny

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you all for y'all's support we love y'all. God bless yall take care in each & everyway everyday

Thank you all for y'all's support we love y'all. God bless yall take care in each & everyway everyday
Hi That girl- any feedback from LE on tips?
Hoping someone speaks up.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther