IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #74

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did he say he wouldn't if there was any chance that he could prosecute this case?

Sometimes people emotionally soften their actions for themselves, or for others, by using words. Also, people often say things they don't mean to communicate as they try to bring closure to personally emotional circumstances. This may be one of those times for him.

I don't think ISP are in any great hurry. They are letting Co do their stuff first, which will help with their case as he will then have those as prior convictions on his record. The bail reduction was explained as they had to reduce it to the standard amount for the charges. Co also have the additional charges too with additional bail. There is little news about the TW case but I think as it has only been two months, they are still putting the case together. This could be another reason why Prosecutor Ives is not going to hang around and wait before he retires.

C'mon people. Face facts. Come out of denial. The Prosecutor said they haven't got the evidence to prosecute. They don't, and he's not playing games. LE is not biding time while their suspect is safely in custody. They're still looking for the killer because they haven't found him yet.

Eta: They're going to need a confession or someone to turn BG in, otherwise this case will go unsolved imo.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I said they don't have any evidence of anything. If they did, they would prosecute.

That’s just... untrue. A member of my immediate family is a prosecutor, and I was also a victim of a violent crime that went to trial many years ago. If we have any verified professionals who are lawyers here, they can back me up.

DAs only file charges when they have enough evidence to be confident of a conviction. I mean of course there is that occasional circumstance where case is mishandled… But that’s sort of the exception that proves the rule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

according to this article, menacing first was reported in August, about 3 weeks befor TW was murdered.

The Gazette's edits stories on the fly, so those facts may have changed after you took that screenshot.
I believe it was supposed to have read Sept. 23rd not Aug 23rd. It's a popular place. I think it would have been made known and yet it wasn't even brought up during the search for TW. Maybe you have a blotter record from the sheriff from aug? if it did happen in aug then the sheriff has some explaining to do.

I don't like to be on forums. And I prefer not to download images from strangers or websites like this. That's how nasty code moves around. If you could post a link next time or a title and author, date it will keep my PC happy and I can participate. ;)

C'mon people. Face facts. Come out of denial. The Prosecutor said they haven't got the evidence to prosecute. They don't, and he's not playing games. LE is not biding time while their suspect is safely in custody. They're still looking for the killer because they haven't found him yet.

Eta: They're going to need a confession or someone to turn BG in, otherwise this case will go unsolved imo.

Yes, it seems that LE is going to need a confession if this is a one-time killing. Perhaps they will catch a break when the killer(s) strike again but that comes at the expense of one or more lives. I still hold out hope that they do have evidence that would land them the killer(s) but LE hasn't yet recognized the value of that particular piece of evidence.

So angry - nothing new from LE. It's been almost nine months???

Where is the outrage from the community?

It hasn't been overlooked on this thread. We have brought it up previously. I asked if posters thought he may have been at court that day and it was opinion he would not have wanted to go near a court. What do you think about it? I think he was mad about the lenient sentence (16 years) and had a road rage incident with the cyclist on the way back from court. JMO of course.

TW rides a mountain bike and there is nothing to indicate he was riding on mt herman road.

TW was killed on the trail, I think? I was listening to S&R when they found TW's body. I have never been shown the exact location so take that as you will.

If TW were coming off the trail and onto mt herman road then someone could have been shooting over his head as he got close to mt herman road. TW would have been mad.

I surmise DN and KN were blowing off some steam and shooting across the trail where it is illegal to shoot and TW rode up and asked WTH? in a not so nice way. An argument started and TW was killed. Not sure who pulled the trigger but I believe both N's were there.

They tried to make it look like a robbery and DN got rid of the body the only way he knows how. He buried it in the leaves. Then they threw TW's belongings out the window as they drove away scared.

Why DN would go back and scare everyone away with a hatchet is the strange part. He probably felt remorse after he sobered up. Maybe even tried to keep people away because he felt evil spirits or ghosts lurk there now? His FB posts show his religious beliefs. A little out there.

Who knows? Maybe DN want's to get thrown in prison so he can avenge his step-brothers murders? I could see that.

The families have their first Thanksgiving and their first Christmas without their girls.
May you RIP Abby and Libby.

May LE solve this - it's taken way too long.

The COD for TW was gunshot. Do we know if he had other injuries also that was not the actual COD?

You're right... It's just strange for a parent to spend additional on an expensive hobby when they're failing to make ends meet. And especially when he already had ONE hatchet. Just very suspicious.

Maybe he had different hatchets for different things? or hatchets of different weight for different things. If he was homeless he may have felt it was a two in one tool and weapon against being robbed.

He may have been into less common things like hatchet throwing. (I think that's what it's called). Where you basically throw the hatchet and try and grab it into the tree or target, much like knife throwing or darts. Having more than one would simply make a hobby like this easier because you would be able to toss two or three before having to go collect them and start again (like darts).

He may have had several because they were homeless and he didn't have easy access to a grinder or a grinding stone to keep the blades sharp. Use a hatchet until its dull, use the next one, use the next one, then when all are dull bring them to a friends or a shop with a grinder and sharpen the blades.

Lots of things will dull blades faster then others, like clearing a camp site to set up a tent, cutting meat if they had hunted and weren't using knives, and so on. Think about how fast scissors go useless when you cut paper with them.

When travelling light you wouldn't have the RIGHT tool for every job, but you may have a tool like a hatchet, that helps you to perform many jobs. For instance, I've never used a hatchet to cut wood, but I have used one to bang in tent posts while camping with the blunt end, I've never thought to bring a hammer camping but a hatchet can be used for anything from clearing brush and creating a trail for going to the washroom, to helping dig up dense earth to bury waste, to cutting wood for camp fires or even making sticks for marshmallows.

Clearly DN has used his for other reasons, but if he really was living this way, having a bunch would be akin to why 4 people own 8 steak knives and how they all get used!

JMO

Posts (and responses) referring to KN as a POI have been removed as she has not been officially named as such by LE.

Also, as per TOS, minor children are off-limits for discussion.

:wave:

Which now I wonder the person that saw the cars in the parking lot @3 pm, a white one with paper plates (that was ruled out by LE) and a dark car. I will try and find the link.

(Marking this for follow up)

You would first have to believe she is a victim, which I do not. KN has her own criminal history and if you listen to and read her interviews from the media there are many inconsistencies. The reports of menacing include a man and a woman. Witnesses reported seeing a man and a woman below the bridge in Delphi before the murders.

Maybe she knows something she doesn't really think she knows.

Where did DN get his weed? And when last around the 13th? I hate to even ask this re: I am pro pot/mmj, etc, and could care less about weed but in this instance considering we are discussing a double homicide...we talk about awareness space, rossmo's etc, I'm all about data points. I don't care who sold him weed normally But if it puts him at/near the scene...

Hope that made sense.

I question KN's recall. Also, if DN had an axe because they were living homeless in CO, it would stand to reason DN had one while he was living homeless in IN.

Seems like basic logic...

Now this, combined with the previous documented "hatchet" account(s) in Indiana.

And ownership of more than one axe when he came here to CO..

But he only had them in Colorado...

Fish....?

The Gazette's edits stories on the fly, so those facts may have changed after you took that screenshot.
I believe it was supposed to have read Sept. 23rd not Aug 23rd. It's a popular place. I think it would have been made known and yet it wasn't even brought up during the search for TW. Maybe you have a blotter record from the sheriff from aug? if it did happen in aug then the sheriff has some explaining to do.

I don't like to be on forums. And I prefer not to download images from strangers or websites like this. That's how nasty code moves around. If you could post a link next time or a title and author, date it will keep my PC happy and I can participate. ;)
AFAIK it happened before TW murder. There is probably the original article in our media thread.

Shiressleuth, I've been thinking more about this bong thing since you asked me how do i really know he wasnt carrying a bong around....

FTR bongs use water and he was by the creek.

And maybe he liked his bong and liked to conserve weed as mentioned. They are expensive and would be hard to part with so if his old lady gave him the boot, well maybe he grabbed his bong.

Do I really think he carried it around? Unlikely but if he had a duffle, was smoking by the creek, saw the girls, knew what he was going to do and knew not to leave it there for fingerprints. Etc...

I am exploring all theories brought forward. That's why we are here.

Do I think he was carrying around a bong? No but I've decided I don't know anything anymore.

I know they are still encouraging tips but what else are LE doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsJeckyll